Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Done - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Done (4303 Views)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran / The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 06, 2019
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"Ba na so Koran" - (English) "I don't want the Koran."

"Koran ne christian?" - "Is Koran christian?"

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/Cross" - "Have you left Christ/cross?"

"Koran ba yi christian" - "Koran don't do/is not christian."

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

"Ka yi Koran ba yi Christian" - "If you do Koran, you don't do Christian!"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by budaatum: 3:22am On Oct 06, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 4:11am On Oct 06, 2019
"The LORD said,
"I did not send these prophets, but even so they jesusjnr went.
I did not give them any self-proclaimed prophet message,
but still they jesusjnr spoke in my name.
"
- Jeremiah 23:21

[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
The sipping tea moment look,
when you want to say:
"Lukeastew, wasnt I warning you"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by gobuchinny: 4:33am On Oct 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.

You are baby christian. Running off to open any thread on things you do not understand. Y dont you shut ur mouth and be quiet before God? Must you talk? Esp when you dont know what to say?

Cant you grow in Christ first? You dont understand spiritual things yet you r quick to open useless trends that even you dont understand the topics.

Please stop misleading people as their blood will be required from you. For every babe of Christ you mislead it would have been better for a millstone to be tied around you neck and you dumped in your village river or better you were not born.

Dont be useless to God bro. Stop claiming Holy Spirit told you anything. You r having conversations with your uncle the devil not the Holy Spirit. His not a talkative like you.

You wont gain knowledge yet you want to understand the things of God. You wont read, you wont seek a quiet time but you want to be talking to God like His your mate or buddy grin. God is a great King that reigneth over the world. Approach Him with reverance more than the reverance you have for your president if he invites you.

Dont be lazy. Study the scriptures and historical events to see what God has done in the past and see how the devil has deceived man all through past generations

You claim to know more than God. Pitching his apostle against him grin. Saying Paul is apostate. Can you bring enmity between a lion and its Cubs? Or a man and his wife? Even if you can do this but can you bring enmity between a man and his God?.

Ask the Holy Spirit to interpret scriptures for you dont read it like your newspaper.

You have a lot to learn but you r not humble so you will keep groping in the dark in confusion.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 5:14am On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven,
but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven."
- Matthew 12:31

"28jesusjnr I tell you the truth , all sin and blasphemy can be forgiven,
29but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven.
This is a sin with eternal consequences.
"
- Mark 3:28

jesusjnr did you hear gobuchinny hmm? jesusjnr, you have slandered, you on record, have made false spoken statements to damage the reputation of Apostle Paul. jesusjnr, you have offended the Holy Spirit. jesusjnr, you have have rubbished the work of the Holy Spirit. jesusjnr you have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit and have recently being read, speaking sacrilegiously about God.

There is light at the end of your tunnel, but what kind of light is this light jesusjnr?
Is it a light from a TGV, as in, a high-speed fast moving train or is it, a light beacon, a ray of hope for you?

2 Likes

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 5:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Jesusjnr, that’s great to know.

It takes a lot to admit an error. Absolutely no one is above errors, but it definitely takes a lot to come out openly to admit such.

Too bad you’ll have many more imperfect people who will never admit to their own errors (due to pride or shame) using this to stone you, shouting “I said it! Jesusjnr is so so and so”. The main thing is to be at peace with God.

Please, I suggest you update the other Quran/Allah/Mohammed threads with the OP on this thread.

Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2019
OkCornel:
Jesusjnr, that’s great to know.

It takes a lot to admit an error. Absolutely no one is above errors, but it definitely takes a lot to come out openly to admit such.

Too bad you’ll have many more imperfect people who will never admit to their own errors (due to pride or shame) using this to stone you, shouting “I said it! Jesusjnr is so so and so”. The main thing is to be at peace with God.

Please, I suggest you update the other Quran/Allah/Mohammed threads with the OP on this thread.

Cheers
Thanks bro.

They're the least of my worries to be honest with you, for many of them are on their way to hell, yet they're worried about someone who has the Spirit of God upon him.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't even think of that although I had either cancelled, modified the content.

God bless.
Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thanks bro.

They're the least of my worries to be honest with you, for many of them are on their way to hell, yet they're worried about someone who has the Spirit of God upon him.

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't even think of that although I had either cancelled, modified the content.

God bless.
You have no iota Spirit of God in you jesusjnr, dont deceive yourself. You've proven, time after time, that you have a dustbin in your chest and not a heart for the Spirit of God to dwell in.

You've just had one demon killed in you jesusjnr, and you have to worry about the plenty other demons more still frolicking inside you.

As I on previous occasions have said, when the devil, hopefully by some stroke of fate, has finally had enough of you or when the devil's gone on tea break, I hope and pray you this poor tormented false prophet jesusjnr aka Apostle EnthronedbyGod MIA, gets a break and get lucky because the only way you can and will escape the journey enroute to the lake of fire, last bus stop, hell, is only, if you continue to repent, continue to recant, as in, say you no longer hold contrary opinion(s) or belief(s), especially one known to be heretical, like this Koran one and/or continue to change for the good and better.

Imagine that all that would have been needed for the jesusjnr forces of evil to have succeeded, is for enough sensible people to have remained silent and turn off the heat on him

6 Likes

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
It is a good thing to correct another person who was initially stubborn, but later admitted his error and recanted.

However, what I find a bit odd is someone who has never admitted his own error(s) outrightly bashing another person.

Anyways, I can see this religion section is filled with “perfect, loving and selfless people” who would rather remove the speck in their neighbors’ eyes first before removing the log in theirs (that’s if they even make any attempt to do so).

Oh well, perhaps this is just another flaw in man’s nature many still contend with.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Argh, yeurgh, eurgh, the sight of this, is so wrong and yuck, WORMS coming out of the woodwork, LEECHEES crawling out of the DARK, RATS coming out of their holes they call home, all because of the LURKING GREEN SNAKE IN THE GREEN GRASS, the confirmed and bonafide, the like of jesusjnr, who comes out in the open, beginning to sing like a canary with a little finger stuck up its arse. You cant claim to soar like an eagle and then turn round to crap like a canary jesusjnr. Smh.

What's the point or use of crying over spilled coffee. I dont give a sip.

1 Like

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 7:29am On Oct 06, 2019
This just confirmed it. See how admitting an error is made to look wrong and weak, as though everyone... including both the accuser and the accused are perfect and above errors!

Pride and or shame will never let some people acknowledge their errors irrespective of how old they are!

Jesusjnr, kudos in publicly acknowledging your error(s) on this platform is a good thing to do. I also encourage you to a self introspection and look into other areas and do the same. This is what real sincerity entails.

If only many other acclaimed believers have the guts to admit their mistakes, religion section would have made a bit more sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 7:51am On Oct 06, 2019
When the woodwork creaks and out comes the guilty conscience freaks, lol.

What am I saying?
If things didnt start getting hot and heavy with jesusjnr, his conscience wouldnt have suddenly come into play, and to begin singing like a canary with a little finger stuck up its arse.

jesusjnr, just dont forget this other one, how you led God’s people right into idolatry, leading others into idolatory, as in, meaning you breaking the first and second commandment of God, as it is only a delusional person, like yourself, and a bunch of gullible others, who dont know they are delusional, to the extent of believing they have seen the face of Jesus Christ, to the further extent of even, putting an image, physical feature and/or picture to Jesus' face
Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2019
A certain accuser on this thread boldly declared that God has nothing against homosexuality.

That God has nothing against two consenting loving monogamous homosexual couples.

It’s great to see how one is eager to remove the speck in others eyes without removing the log in his eyes.

Interesting times we are living in...

2 Likes

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Facts are the enemy of opinionated minds, it simply is, an unwillingness to face the fact(s), undying loyalty to defy truth and hard-core dedication to blind deniability.

The part of the bible that said we shouldn't add or remove from the word, is not talking about the canon of scripture. It is not talking about the collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine, but is saying do not make the Bible more interesting by adding extra details that are often untrue. This is exactly why I am an ever advocate, of questioning because enquiring minds want to know.

No believer worth his/her salt will harbour fear about the scripture not being infallibility. Permit me to let you on to what makes the scripture capable of making mistakes or being wrong. It is greed, false sense of entitlement(s), filthy lucre, political and differing theology(ies), heresies, idolatry, schisms, deliberate theological errors, intolerance, persecution etcetera that are catalysts for making Bible translation versions that have mistakes, that are wrong, that are lies, that have original word contents changed from their real and genuine meanings etcetera.

Bible translation versions made where cast iron facts, are viewed as irrelevant or less important than indoctrinations, deliberate and calculated lies, personal beliefs and opinions, so have made people cast aspersions on scripture and doubt the Bible.

Interesting times we sure are living in now, where the dog has gone back to its vomit, in the sense of now romanticising with accursed first century books, like the laughable the Book of Enoch and enjoying greatly reading its many catalogued lopsided fantansies

1 Like

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2019
A proponent of “God has nothing against homosexuality“ still stands his ground on homosexuality, and tells us “facts are the enemy of opinionated minds”.

Interesting times we are living in.

So eager to remove the speck in others eyes and yet thinks he is above errors. cheesy
Re: Done by Zither(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2019
What Holy Spirit? You are delusional and justify your delusions by putting words in the mouth of God. Rather than admit that you erred you cowardly employed a device to escape humiliation by ascribing your change of opinion to a statement made by the Holy Spirit. They are 'voices' of your imagination, not the Holy Spirit's. The Holy Spirit is the same yesterday, today and forever. You would have known that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not Allah if you read your Bible for once in your life.

Besides, why would the "Holy Spirit" speak to you in the hausa language rather than in a language you can easily comprehend? Your life is run by voices you hear and that makes you a delusional fanatic who needs to be committed to a psychiatric ward immediately and indefinitely. You are a clear and present danger to humanity, and every second your freedom to speak or type heresies is not restricted poses an immeasurable risk to the life and wellbeing of people around you (God help them).

@OkCornel, please think critically before you jump to conclusions. Everyone errs. Even error itself errs. No one, nothing, nothing-no one is immune from the defect of error save God. Error comes with the territory of living. However, admission of an error is colour different from justification of an error. Jesusjnr just committed the latter. Did you notice he did not cite a single passage in the Word of God as the basis for his conviction of error? Did you notice that he grounded and hinged his error on the misinterpretation of 'voices' rather than on his negligible understanding of the Word of God? Did you notice the general emphasis on the so-called "Holy Spirit" and his confused uncertainty in the lines:

So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Everytime he talked about his error he juxtaposed it with the Holy Spirit immediately to give the effect that he was operating under the Holy Spirit before the error, during the error and after the error. If that is the case was his previous conviction a statement of error? In answer to that, you will find he is as much confused as he is uncertain in the bolded.

When I used the word 'his conviction' in relation to this subject that in itself is an error. Why? Did you also notice that his admission was under compulsion, and not conviction? Compulsion from what? Hear from the horse's mouth:

and make Him to finally give me a breather.

You say he admitted his error. My question to you is, "Did he?"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Zither:
What Holy Spirit? You are delusional and justify your delusions by putting words in the mouth of God. Rather than admit that you erred you cowardly employed a device to escape humiliation by ascribing your change of opinion to a statement made by the Holy Spirit. They are 'voices' of your imagination, not the Holy Spirit's. The Holy Spirit is the same yesterday, today and forever. You would have known that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not Allah if you read your Bible for once in your life.

Besides, why would the "Holy Spirit" speak to you in the hausa language rather than in a language you can easily comprehend? Your life is run by voices you hear and that makes you a delusional fanatic who needs to be committed to a psychiatric ward immediately and indefinitely. You are a clear and present danger to humanity, and every second your freedom to speak or type heresies is not restricted poses an immeasurable risk to the life and wellbeing of people around you (God help them).

@OkCornel, please think critically before you jump to conclusions. Everyone errs. Even error itself errs. No one, nothing, nothing-no one is immune from the defect of error save God. Error comes with the territory of living. However, admission of an error is colour different from justification of an error. Jesusjnr just committed the latter. Did you notice he did not cite a single passage in the Word of God as the basis for his conviction of error? Did you notice that he grounded and hinged his error on the misinterpretation of 'voices' rather than on his negligible understanding of the Word of God? Did you notice the general emphasis on the so-called "Holy Spirit" and his confused uncertainty in the lines:

Everytime he talked about his error he juxtaposed it with the Holy Spirit immediately to give the effect that he was operating under the Holy Spirit before the error, during the error and after the error. If that is the case was his previous conviction a statement of error? In answer to that, you will find he is as much confused as he is uncertain in the bolded.

When I used the word 'his conviction' in relation to this subject that in itself is an error. Why? Did you also notice that his admission was under compulsion, and not conviction? Compulsion from what? Hear from the horse's mouth:

Thanks for the mention bro
On this matter of Allah/Muhammad/Koran, he has recanted. Check the OP where he mentioned he got the interpretation wrong.

What’s your take? You think he’s lying on this subject matter? Or he recanted due to pressure?
Re: Done by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
OkCornel:
It is a good thing to correct another person who was initially stubborn, but later admitted his error and recanted.

However, what I find a bit odd is someone who has never admitted his own error(s) outrightly bashing another person.

Anyways, I can see this religion section is filled with “perfect, loving and selfless people” who would rather remove the speck in their neighbors’ eyes first before removing the log in theirs (that’s if they even make any attempt to do so).

Oh well, perhaps this is just another flaw in man’s nature many still contend with.

Oh please spare me that.. .jnr calls people Satan zombies,use their past or offline conversations you had with them against them and has open threads mocking people .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Oh please spare me that.. .jnr calls people Satan zombies,use their past or offline conversations you had with them against them and has open threads mocking people .....

Yup, I’m partly aware of that. Recall that other thread he had a spat with buda which you and I intervened ?

As a matter of fact, everyone in this section have their black pots of mistakes and errors and flaws they’re dealing with.

As far as this subject matter is concerned, it’s done and dusted, he has recanted on his initial position, a position which I also opposed.

I wonder how often I’ll see more of this kind of threads where people can be bold enough to admit their error(s)

Caveat: That does not in any way mean I am endorsing anyone though.

God knows each and every one of us far better than we even know ourselves. Cheers.
Re: Done by Zither(m): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2019
OkCornel:

Thanks for the mention bro
On this matter of Allah/Muhammad/Koran, he has recanted. Check the OP where he mentioned he got the interpretation wrong.

What’s your take? You think he’s lying on this subject matter? Or he recanted due to pressure?

I think he is trying to save face so that his credibility is not jeopardized and found wanting. That is why he has attempted to direct the attention of people away from his costly error by claiming he misunderstood what the Holy Spirit told him. May be the Holy Spirit caused the error in the first place by speaking to him in the deutsche language (who knows? who cares?). Now, the Holy Spirit is speaking to him in the hausa language, another ground from which will spring, perhaps, a greater error or lesser. What is certain as his uncertainty is that an error will spring forth from this confusing communication.

My point is that jesusjnr follows voices rather than apply himself to diligent bible study. He recanted, not because he was convinced but because he was compelled. He was compelled to recant having brought to face the stark truth which he had always ignored but now can never deny on confrontation. A careful bible study would have sufficed to dispel his erroneous notions long before they formed root in him. Sadly, he cannot afford free 'careful' hence his reputation for heresy. This is a veritable and reliable indicator of a lazy christian.

You are welcome, OkCor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2019
Zither:

I think he is trying to save face so that his credibility is not jeopardized and found wanting. That is why he has attempted to direct the attention of people away from his costly error by claiming he misunderstood what the Holy Spirit told him. May be the Holy Spirit caused the error in the first place by speaking to him in the deutsche language (who knows? who cares?). Now, the Holy Spirit is speaking to him in the hausa language, another ground from which will spring, perhaps, a greater error or lesser. What is certain as his uncertainty is that an error will spring forth from this confusing communication.

My point is that jesusjnr follows voices rather than apply himself to diligent bible study. He recanted, not because he was convinced but because he was compelled. He was compelled to recant having brought to face the stark truth which he had always ignored but now can never deny on confrontation. A careful bible study would have sufficed to dispel his erroneous notions long before they formed root in him. Sadly, he cannot afford free 'careful' hence his reputation for heresy. This is a veritable and reliable indicator of a lazy christian.

You are welcome, OkCor

Las las, on that day of judgement we’ll find out who genuine worshippers of God truly are.

Jah help us all to run this race to the very end!

Cheers bro
Re: Done by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2019
My observations on Jesusjnr;
He is obsessed delusional fanatic who suffers from many psychological issues which I will list below.
1) delusion of persecution: whenever he is called out or criticised for his erros he sees it as a result for standing out and doing the will of God.
2) delusion of grandeur:constant criticism makes him find solace in convincing himself that he is special or unique as a reason for the opposition he gathers. He forgets that "Satan" garners alot of criticism and blame and that doesn't make satan unique and special.
3)low self esteem: it makes him be so obsessed about backing from people. The worst that can occur to him is no one is backing him up. Heloves loyalty...if a one time critic likes or shares his post he will jubilate and be excited. If a supporter dares criticise his post he will feel betrayed and your "friendship" ends,he will unfollow you. When he open threads he can't stand the thread been without comments.. because of his known stupidity many stop following or opening his threads and thus he results to replying his own threads with comments to keep it relevant. He can spam his own thread with several comments to keep it active.

4)he is self conscious:he can't joke with his reputation and will do anything to appear clean. Anything he senses may pose a threat to his reputation he fights with full force. If in his bigoted mind he assumes people may think he is something (he thinks people are as idle or emotionally invested to this forum like he is to take his issue to hearts) he will do anything to get "proofs" that he is clean...
Where a sane human will ignore the post of "you are a thief" or at worst respond with an insult,jnr will cry foul and doesn't mind going to a police to get a police statement that he has no criminal record and post the statement online.
5) hallucinations:jnr hears his bigoted mind and voices speak and attach importance to it as holy spirit...I personally am a clairvoyant,and I don't attach importance or emphasize on premonitions which eventually come to pass to let what will be be, but jnr will swiftly act on his hallucinations without logic and reason
6)pride
7) incorrigible: jnr believes the only person that can correct him is his hallucinations (which he calls holy spirit). You may warn him a million times of his actions but he will not learn until the hallucinations he gets confirms he is wrong.he will not take responsibility for his err but blame it on his hallucinations of not being clear to him.
He does blame shifting,if you call him out for an err he will look for means to equally make you as guilty as he is. If you catch his hand stealing meat from a stew instead of repenting he will try to remind you of how you stole some months back and dig up your past...

Jesusjnr deserves pity,he is less of a human and more of an empty,hopeless fellow. He is infufiled and have nothing to look up to outside Nairaland. While we may be on NL for attention,or out of boredom or for fun or learn new things jesusjnr is here on NL because he has nothing to look up to outside NL.if NL seizes to exist I wonder what will become of him....he is emotionally invested to NL....

Cc:zither, lordreed, muttleylaff,okcornel, emperrorharry, budaatum, Martinez39

9 Likes

Re: Done by orisa37: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2019
jesusjnr:

"You are christian".

God bless.

God is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnievery thing.

This is a Lesson to Pope Francis to stay clear of forming CHRISLAM.

Only God, Himself, know why He separated Christianity from Islam not like Light and Darkness but like Faith and Hope, and Peace and Love.

2 Likes

Re: Done by Zither(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
@Michellekabod2,
anyone who is known for all these flaws is sick and needs help urgently. A person who is ruled by the Spirit of God is teachable and humble. How can one help a person who is adamantly the opposite, who refuses to take the bitter pill of truth?

@OkCornel, one can very well know true Christians on earth even before the day of judgment. Their fruit are always in consonance with the fruits of the Holy Spirit. That is how to distinguish between the genuine article from the poor imitation of the real. Amen to your prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2019
Zither:
@Michellekabod2,
anyone who is known for all these flaws is sick and needs help urgently. A person who is ruled by the Spirit of God is teachable and humble. How can one help a person who is adamantly the opposite, who refuses to take the bitter pill of truth?

@OkCornel, one can very well know true Christians on earth even before the day of judgment. Their fruit are always in consonance with the fruits of the Holy Spirit. That is how to distinguish between the genuine article from the poor imitation of the real. Amen to your prayer.

Well spoken, the gifts can be faked and corrupted, but the fruits can never.

Again I will say, “ Even in our strengths and weaknesses, may God help us all to walk in line with His will and purpose.” Amen

3 Likes

Re: Done by gobuchinny: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Zither:

Excellently said brother. I pity the young man. His well advanced in the craft of demon possession. He thinks he is better than all. He thinks the Spirit of God starts and ends with him grin. Hmmm

What error. What foolishness. I only shake my head as he never takes to correction. I know his type. His ready to exalt himself above the throne of God thinking his a child of God. Thinking his better that the pioneers of our Christian faith. Men who Harzard their lives for Yeshua. Talking rubbish about the apostle Paul who pioneered the gospel to the gentiles which we enjoy and who God rightly endorsed.

His arrogant and unless he repents he will dwell darkness while seeking light but only darkness will be heaped upon him.He will keep hearing voices until his fully possessed by the devil like Mohammed his uncle was.

I have told him severally to read to gain understanding but he classified me as a pharisee grin forgetting that even Yeshua read the scriptures grin

His hearing voices of demons grin. It's just starting. Continue bro. The sky is ur limit. You want to see signs and hear voices? You will see plenty and hear plenty but trust me, not the voices or signs of Elohim but of lucifer ;Dfor he loves to talk and show signs.

Continue son. Just continue

@okcornel I know none is perfect. No one is capable of being perfect that y Yeshua came to die for all. But you see this boy jnr? Hi is an apostate. Didnt you notice like zither said that he hinged everything on this one voice speaking hausa? This voice that his village gods keep sending to him grin. To make him run mad. But it's still early for him. For as long as he has life it's not late to repent. But his stiffnecked grin.

I dont care if he repents or not. I only care to say the truth according to the word of God which is our guide so we dont run into foolishness. For i beleive that a true son of God once chastised BY THE WORD not by his village gods voices will have a change of heart and repent. I pray to always be humble before God and never be too big for His chastisement.

I say well done to all the sons of God who daily strive until our redemption from this world of sin.

3 Likes

Re: Done by Martinez39(m): 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
You are creepy. There is something seriously wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Done by CaveAdullam: 1:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
False humility is not humility at all. Many have said it all in regards to this thread and your current state Mr jesusjnr and you need to heed to their sayings and reproof.

Only God knows what you are coming back with but my prayer for you is that you come to the true knowledge of light and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Trace your steps backward and repent Mr man.

You are under the influence of deceiving spirits and the earlier you seek for deliverance the better for you my dear brother.

Thanks.

God bless.

8 Likes

Re: Done by mabea: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=82879595][/quote] Not defending the uncouth fellow though but you are too judgmental

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by MuttleyLaff: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
mabea:
Not defending the uncouth fellow though but you are too judgmental
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge the righteous judgment."
- John 7:24

Dont you know that, as believers, we are called to judge, hmm? There is nothing wrong in being judgemental, especially when its concerning the use of righteous judgement to judge or even about being too judgemental to an uncouth person like jesusjnr.

Just because I love jesusjnr like the next person, doesnt mean I have to co-sign his disorderly, disruptive and behaving badly behaviour unconditionally. I lean heavy on jesusjnr because from the day one onset, when he started all this with first showing his contempt for Apostle Paul, I warned him. From Apostle Paul, he slowly and gradually graduated from one heretic, idolatory and blasphemy thing to another. I make no apologies for doggedly passing judgement on that self-proclaimed prophet "His Eminence" jesusjnr.

2 Likes

Re: Done by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
orisa37:

God is Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnievery thing.

This is a Lesson to Pope Francis to stay clear of forming CHRISLAM.

Only God, Himself, know why He separated Christianity from Islam not like Light and Darkness but like Faith and Hope, and Peace and Love.

You too should stay clear of the false prophet TB Joshua. He believes that same lie jesusjnr believes.

4 Likes

Re: Done by mabea: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge the righteous judgment."
- John 7:24

Dont you know that, as believers, we are called to judge, hmm? There is nothing wrong in being judgemental, especially when its concerning the use of righteous judgement to judge or even about being too judgemental to an uncouth person like jesusjnr.

Just because I love jesusjnr like the next person, doesnt mean I have to co-sign his disorderly, disruptive and behaving badly behaviour unconditionally. I lean heavy on jesusjnr because from the day one onset, when he started all this with first showing his contempt for Apostle Paul, I warned him. From Apostle Paul, he slowly and gradually graduated from one heretic, idolatory and blasphemy thing to another. I make no apologies for doggedly passing judgement on that self-proclaimed prophet "His Eminence" jesusjnr.
All right sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Version Of Nairaland Bible Quiz-for Everyone,especially You / An Average Christ Embassy Member Pays 4 Months Of His/her Yearly Income To CE / My Fellow Atheists...it's High Time We Went Political To Rebuild This Nation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.