Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Done - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Done (4344 Views)

"All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Muslim Imam Accepts Jesus Christ After Studying The Koran / The Koran And The Bible Is It From God. Explanation And Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Done by Anas09: 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
OkCornel:

Lol.. I’m more into the testimonies of victories over challenges, be it spiritual or other areas of one’s life. I like to understand the challenges and the victories.

My other major focus is understanding the mind and nature of man, and how that plays a role in decision making. That’s where my head is pretty much stuck in the past few years.
I still can't see any errors, mistakes a d flaws in this.

If everyone of us here has made mistakes and has taught errors, I want to see pls.

This is no joke o. Every single soul cost the Lord His life. If there was just one soul on earth, The Lord Jesus wld have still come to die, so misleading one soul is very serious. He said that It will be better that person is not born, or that a Millstone is tight around his neck he be thrown into the sea than for him to cause one soul to perish in error. Think about that.

Many of us take that statement for granted becos we don'tknow what a Millstone is. It's a very serious matter.

If you like keep defending Jesusjnr in his error. You are an accomplice.

Jeremiah 23:30-32 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Can you believe that a boy fell into fornication and it's causing him depression, he opened a thread here seeking for help and instead of someone directing that troubled soul to The Lord Jesus Christ or His Word, someone directed him to Jesusjnr? Can you imagine that?

This is why I shout against Jesusjnr because his trap will catch some and take them out of the flock.

1 Like

Re: Done by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

That's because I know who you are and what you stand for.

Do you know why I refuse to engage you? You have nothing to say other than insults.

I have never really seen you in a constructive, coherent and a consistent discussion with anyone. All you do is insult. I see you as immature. Maybe when I see you behaving differently I can pay you heart.

You can never know what being a Christian means so can never know or understand my passion for the body of Christ or the things of the Kingdom.

You can die a pagan, it's your choice, It doesn't affect me. After all my character or how I ran my race will not be called into account as a yardstick to your ways on earth, when you stand before The Most High for Judgement.

The question shall be, 'Did you hear?', it won't be 'Did you observe how Anas behaved'?

Stay damned and expect the flames.
R.I.P

Bridle your tongue please........don't condemn already, there is hope for all.......
Take on a meek nature please.
Peace to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

I still can't see any errors, mistakes a d flaws in this.

If everyone of us here has made mistakes and has taught errors, I want to see pls.

This is no joke o. Every single soul cost the Lord His life. If there was just one soul on earth, The Lord Jesus wld have still come to die, so misleading one soul is very serious. He said that I will be better that person is born, or that a Millstone is tight around his neck he be thrown into the sea. Think about that.

Many of us take that statement for granted becos we don'tknow what a Millstone is.

If you like keep defending Jesusjnr in his error. You are an accomplice.

Jeremiah 23:30-32 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Can you believe that a boy fell into fornication and it's causing him depression, he opened a thread here seeking for help and instead of someone directing that troubled soul to The Lord Jesus Christ or His Word, someone directed him to Jesusjnr? Can you imagine that?

This is why I shout against Jesusjnr because his trap will catch some and take them out of the flock.

The part of your message I bolded in red, you make it sound as though I’m a defender of everything Jesusjnr says.

Thankfully, you are aware of that Allah thread everyone got involved in which led to this. So...I really don’t get why you think I can’t have differences with Jesusjnr and must support him all the time.

One thing I will still give Jesusjnr credit for as far as this thread is concerned, is openly admitting he made a mistake. Some people will rather die than admit their errors.

Speaking of errors I’ve seen on the religion thread, is there really a need to break tables today?

1) Christians and the doctrine of monetary seed sowing/tithing e.g. <picture below>
2) Grace+Faith versus Grace+Faith+works debates
3) Trinity doctrine debates
4) Homosexuality debates e.t.c

Do I need to go on? I don’t think so

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

That's because I know who you are and what you stand for.

Do you know why I refuse to engage you? You have nothing to say other than insults.

I have never really seen you in a constructive, coherent and a consistent discussion with anyone. All you do is insult. I see you as immature. Maybe when I see you behaving differently I can pay you heart.

You can never know what being a Christian means so can never know or understand my passion for the body of Christ or the things of the Kingdom.

You can die a pagan, it's your choice, It doesn't affect me. After all my character or how I ran my race will not be called into account as a yardstick to your ways on earth, when you stand before The Most High for Judgement.

The question shall be, 'Did you hear?', it won't be 'Did you observe how Anas behaved'?

Stay damned and expect the flames.
R.I.P
You are very correct that I am rude,I am ashamed of that and to the best of my knowledge I have cut down on being rude on religion section but at times asses need to be called out. I have received corrections from monikers like muttleylaff, budaatum, ihedinobi3 ,and even you right now Anas on my rudeness and I have had to modify my posts and eat the humble pie. I do makes posts and regret afterwards...
I normally am not used to typing long Epistles or following a discussion back to back,infact one or two posts at maximum are enough for me most times...having conversations are draining..I don't even follow up much on the threads I open...

Am not interested in having a conversation with you because you wish ill or curse people...I have called people moronns,idiots,which( I regret now).... but you curse people, you wish people death.and hell....is that what Jesus will do?how can you wish someone bitter curses?

You are very aggressive when a Christian doesn't see the same way you see things like God employed you to be his militant...
You are intolerant of people...
The Hallmark of maturity is understanding and self control,which you lack both...

What can I say?we both learn and I learned from you now to be less abusive...your points are noted!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Done by shadeyinka(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Dear Michellekabod2 and Anas09

I present my Olive Leaf to you both that's because you aren't enemies of each other and even true believers can differ in both experience, knowledge and faith.

Jesusjnr's experiences became his doctrine. He has corrected his mistake. The written word of God should supercede our experiences even though such experience may be real and extremely vivid. For even satan sometimes camouflage himself as an angel of light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
shadeyinka:
Dear Michellekabod2 and Anas09

I present my Olive Leaf to you both that's because you aren't enemies of each other and even true believers can differ in both experience, knowledge and faith.

Jesusjnr's experiences became his doctrine. He has corrected his mistake. The written word of God should supercede our experiences even though such experience may be real and extremely vivid. For even satan sometimes camouflage himself as an angel of light.

How are you doing? I hope great.

To be honest jesusjnr is a sorry case as this isn't just an error,this is his lifestyle...he doesn't want to study the scriptures diligently but relying on individual delusions (he calls holy Spirit) . Did he acknowledge he was wrong or stylishly said it was his misinterpretation by him of the holy spirit?
This such errors will repeat itself...I love jesusjnr,but I will call a spade a spade that he is mentally unstable ...and he needs our love and constructive criticism....

You and Anas09 points are noted

2 Likes

Re: Done by shadeyinka(m): 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

How are you doing? I hope great.

To be honest jesusjnr is a sorry case as this isn't just an error,this is his lifestyle...he doesn't want to study the scriptures diligently but relying on individual delusions (he calls holy Spirit) . Did he acknowledge he was wrong or stylishly said it was his misinterpretation by him of the holy spirit?
This such errors will repeat itself...I love jesusjnr,but I will call a spade a spade that he is mentally unstable ...and he needs our love and constructive criticism....

You and Anas09 points are noted
I understand.
But it takes great humility to turn back after his a ferrocious defence of his earlier stance. For every scripture, he had a "minority report".

He had some revelation!
He trusted the revelation!
He didn't judge the revelation to find out if it was consistent with the logos. If he has repented, he hasn't commited the unpardonable sin.
Even Benny Hinn (after decades) retraced his steps.

We are just human. Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
shadeyinka:

I understand.
But it takes great humility to turn back after his a ferrocious defence of his earlier stance. For every scripture, he had a "minority report".

He had some revelation!
He trusted the revelation!
He didn't judge the revelation to find out if it was consistent with the logos. If he has repented, he hasn't commited the unpardonable sin.
Even Benny Hinn (after decades) retraced his steps.

We are just human. Shalom
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Done by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh........am just seeing this. No Christian is perfect, the issue with Jesus jnr is not really pride, if it were to be pride alone it would be better. But believe, there is something about the poster, that I am very sure of.

1. No genuine Christian can condemned Apostle Paul's teachings.......but even if he should, how about:

2. Trying to win people to the devil by saying Allah is God Almighty. That was was on purpose, he only withdrew when he saw that it backfired. I just laugh at anyone who says he saw his error and corrected himself.....

3. He claimed to have seen Jesus, which I had had earlier believed, I bet he has not.

In my past life there were characters in the Bible that I hated, eg. David, Solomon, I kept off book of Psalms&Songs of Solomon. I couldn't understand why God would pardon a man like David who killed someone's husband and took the wife..... I couldn't understand why Solomon kept so many women, etc. God knew my mind and began giving me revelations through the book of Psalms. Every time I had challenges (serious challenges) and went on my knees God will show me a scripture from Psalms, I will see scriptures clearly. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? BECAUSE GOD WAS TRYING TO TEACH ME THAT THE HOLY BOOK AS A WHOLE ARE HIS WORDS AND I GOT NO RIGHT TO DESPISE SOME SELECTED CHAPTERS. SO HOW MUCH MORE Jesus jnr who claimed to have seen Jesus, writes loads of threads, claim to have revelations? Why hasn't God corrected him if he indeed is a Christian? Those who said he is under the manipulations of seducing spirits are not totally correct, I am very convinced that this guy is working for the devil. Let him repent. My sister, don't bother to reply to my post, let's not argue further, but I had to make my point, to let you know that indeed I have come to realize that all you said in the past were true. Christians should beware of his teachings.
Anas09:

My dearest, from the very time I read that guys posts, I knew he was off. His pride alone is a serious pointer that Jesus is far from where he stands.

Love is the Fruit of the Holy Spirit, while Pride is the Fruit of the Evil spirit.
I never understood how he could be so proud yet claim the Holy Spirit is his guide.

The Holy Spirit detests proud people.

4 Likes

Re: Done by najib632(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
I Hereby Withdraw Everything I Said In This Forum About The Koran, Mohammed, Islam And Allah Because The Holy Ghost Said "Ba Na So Koran"

No be small thing. The Holy Spirit no allow me rest for the past few days immediately after I made the thread that posited the utterances He gave me of "Koran" as a confirmation that Allah of Islam was God Almighty.

From that moment, it seemed I had drawn His ire, as the utterances He has been giving me has been more or less in rejection of that notion. It's mostly been in the hausa language and started with "ba na so Koran" which means in english "I don't want the Koran".

And that has been the most prominent amongst others some of which I had jotted down in a book, as follows:

"Ba na so Koran" - (English) "I don't want the Koran."

"Koran ne christian?" - "Is Koran christian?"

"You are christian".

"Ka bere Christ/Cross" - "Have you left Christ/cross?"

"Koran ba yi christian" - "Koran don't do/is not christian."

"Ka bere Christ/cross Koran ka yi?" - "Have you left Christ/cross and (now) do Koran?"

"Ka yi Koran ba yi Christian" - "If you do Koran, you don't do Christian!"

These are rough translations according to my fair understanding of hausa language having previously stayed in the north for a while, but I hope it suffices to convey the point.

That's in a nutshell what i've been bombarded with recently, that it made it difficult for me to pray as usual, as speaking in tongues is an integral part of my prayer.

Though I was initially adamant that I would not heed what He was saying until I was given a full revelation of what transpired concerning the Koran and Mohammed, to ensure I got it right this time and not put myself in a position where I would yet have to come out to change my position again. Because I was really angry that I was allowed to come out with my initial position in the first place, despite that I had prayed just about all night to ensure I got it right, so as not to find myself misleading people.

But this has created a lot of tension between the Spirit of God and myself, as He has not given me a breather, but na so so "ba na so Koran" or the likes, so I have to come out by force to withdraw all my claims concerning what I said concerning the Koran, Mohammed, Islam and Allah of Islam. Because the Spirit in me has clearly shown Himself to have serious issues with the spirit behind the Koran, and this He has let me know in no unclear terms.

Though I'm not going to say anything categorically in this case until I get a full revelation concerning the Koran and it's source from God, it is obvious that it is not of the Spirit that dwells in me which gives me the utterances of tongues I speak.

Therefore I must apologize for misinterpreting the utterance He gave to me of "Koran" as His endorsement of Allah of Islam, for the error came from me, and my misinterpretation of His utterances, not from Him.

Moreover prior to this development, it seem He was already hinting at this error because the word "Christian" had recently become quite frequent in the utterances He gave me via tongues. So maybe it was an error He was in the process of correcting beforehand, since He lives in me, He couldn't afford for me to be associated with any contrary spirit, especially considering the extent to which He intends to use me on Earth.

Hence my coming out to withdraw everything I said in this respect, in the hope that it would pacify Him, and make Him to finally give me a breather.

God bless.
you heard the voice of a devil only devils hate Qur'an. Please get a king james bible and search youtube with the entry "evidence of Muhammad s.a.w. in the bible"

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh........am just seeing this. No Christian is perfect, the issue with Jesus jnr is not really pride, if it were to be pride alone it would be better. But believe, there is something about the poster, that I am very sure of.

1. No genuine Christian can condemned Apostle Paul's teachings.......but even if he should, how about:

2. Trying to win people to the devil by saying Allah is God Almighty. That was was on purpose, he only withdrew when he saw that it backfired. I just laugh at anyone who says he saw his error and corrected himself.....

3. He claimed to have seen Jesus, which I had had earlier believed, I bet he has not.

In my past life there were characters in the Bible that I hated, eg. David, Solomon, I kept off book of Psalms&Songs of Solomon. I couldn't understand why God would pardon a man like David who killed someone's husband and took the wife..... I couldn't understand why Solomon kept so many women, etc. God knew my mind and began giving me revelations through the book of Psalms. Every time I had challenges (serious challenges) and went on my knees God will show me a scripture from Psalms, I will see scriptures clearly. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN? BECAUSE GOD WAS TRYING TO TEACH ME THAT THE HOLY BOOK AS A WHOLE ARE HIS WORDS AND I GOT NO RIGHT TO DESPISE SOME SELECTED CHAPTERS. SO HOW MUCH MORE Jesus jnr who claimed to have seen Jesus, writes loads of threads, claim to have revelations? Why hasn't God corrected him if he indeed is a Christian? Those who said he is under the manipulations of seducing spirits are not totally correct, I am very convinced that this guy is working for the devil. Let him repent. My sister, don't bother to reply to my post, let's not argue further, but I had to make my point, to let you know that indeed I have come to realize that all you said in the past were true. Christians should beware of his teachings.
Hahahahahahaha. Sis. I can't believe that you actually believed that Jesusjnr saw Jesus of Nazareth. Wow.

Here is what really describes Jj.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews (Christians), and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:

You are very correct that I am rude,I am ashamed of that and to the best of my knowledge I have cut down on being rude on religion section but at times asses need to be called out. I have received corrections from monikers like muttleylaff, budaatum, ihedinobi3 ,and even you right now Anas on my rudeness and I have had to modify my posts and eat the humble pie. I do makes posts and regret afterwards...
I normally am not used to typing long Epistles or following a discussion back to back,infact one or two posts at maximum are enough for me most times...having conversations are draining..I don't even follow up much on the threads I open...

Am not interested in having a conversation with you because you wish ill or curse people...I have called people moronns,idiots,which( I regret now).... but you curse people, you wish people death.and hell....is that what Jesus will do?how can you wish someone bitter curses?

You are very aggressive when a Christian doesn't see the same way you see things like God employed you to be his militant...
You are intolerant of people...
The Hallmark of maturity is understanding and self control,which you lack both...

What can I say?we both learn and I learned from you now to be less abusive...your points are noted!

I could explain myself, but that wld be being defensive which is pride. All I have to say is, I am sorry. I will do better, I promise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by Anas09: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:
you heard the voice of a devil only devils hate Qur'an. Please get a king james bible and search youtube with the entry "evidence of Muhammad s.a.w. in the bible"
Which Bible talks about Muhammad? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, there's no Muhammad in the Bible, you've been deceived.
Re: Done by najib632(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Which Bible talks about Muhammad? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, there's no Muhammad in the Bible, you've been deceived.
Do it first.
Re: Done by Anas09: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:

Do it first.
Do what first?
Re: Done by najib632(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Do what first?
Guy whatsup now, didn't you read what I quoted the OP with before you quoted me?
Re: Done by Anas09: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:
Guy whatsup now, didn't you read what I quoted the OP with before you quoted me?
You told the Op to go and read the entire Bible to find Muhammad in it?
Do you think the Bible is the koran with very few incoherent chapters?

Which book of the the Bible teaches that Muhammad was whatever?

Direct me to a particular book which prophet about Muhammad the thief.

1 Like

Re: Done by najib632(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

You told the Op to go and read the entire Bible to find Muhammad in it?
Do you think the Bible is the koran with very few incoherent chapters?

Which book of the the Bible teaches that Muhammad was whatever?

Direct me to a particular book which prophet about Muhammad the thief.
It seems you have a some issues with comprehension, I thought you were mocking me. The purpose of the bible is to verify if the verses that will be shown in the video(s) are not fabricated.
Re: Done by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

I could explain myself, but that wld be being defensive which is pride. All I have to say is, I am sorry. I will do better, I promise.
I think the apology should be from me because I was the one who quoted you and was rude to you. Please forgive me Anas.. am sorry...lots of love to you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:
I think the apology should be from me because I was the one who quoted you and was rude to you. Please forgive me Anas.. am sorry...lots of love to you
I like your humbleness. just as scholar8200 say These three words " I am sorry " would prevent a lot of calamities.
Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer deflects anger,
but harsh words make tempers flare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Done by malvisguy212: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Anas . God bless you. I always have confidence in you.

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
malvisguy212:
Anas . God bless you. I always have confidence in you.
Thanks brother. May God humble us and keep us till he appears

3 Likes

Re: Done by Anas09: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Michellekabod2:
We have said things that hurts, so it's okay.
Let Love lead

And, I want you yo know that my going after Jjnr as hard as I did was not because I hate him, it's because I love him.

Satan has claimed more lives that it pains me to see an intelligent and a passionate guy like Jesusjnr going down the drain just like that.

If Jesusjnr was indeed preaching sound gospel, many wld be saved and be on their way to heaven.

I started hitting him hard because, instead of looking into what you're trying to point out to him, he attacks you. The worst is, he sniffs around looking for dirt to smear you with. I mean, who does that?

I most confess, I feel contrite after attacking him. But that guy is impossible lol.

I hope God forgives me sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done by OkCornel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

We have said things that hurts, so it's okay.
Let Love lead

And, I want you yo know that my going after Jjnr as hard as I did was not because I hate him, it's because I love him.

Satan has claimed more lives that it pains me to see an intelligent and a passionate guy like Jesusjnr going down the drain just like that.

If Jesusjnr was indeed preaching sound gospel, many wld be saved and be on their way to heaven.

I started hitting him hard because, instead of looking into what you're trying to point out to him, he attacks you. The worst is, he sniffs around looking for dirt to smear you with. I mean, who does that?

I most confess, I feel contrite after attacking him. But that guy is impossible lol.

I hope God forgives me sha.

I salute your sincerity here I must admit.

May the Almighty continually help us as we walk
and grow in Him. Amen

Strengths and weaknesses we all have, God help us in our walk towards perfection.

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
OkCornel:

I salute your sincerity here I must admit.

May the Almighty continually help us as we walk
and grow in Him. Amen

Strengths and weaknesses we all have, God help us in our walk towards perfection.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Done by Anas09: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:
It seems you have a some issues with comprehension, it thought you were mocking me. The purpose of the bible is to verify if the verses that will be shown in the video are not fabricated.
What is wrong with these people? Is it a crime for Muslims to be intelligent too?

Just read what you typed if it makes sense.
Re: Done by najib632(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

What is wrong with these people? Is it a crime for Muslims to be intelligent too?

Just read what you typed if it makes sense.
I never said he should go and pick up a bible and start reading everything to find the name of Muhammad s.a.w. I said he should go to "youtube" and search with the entry "evidence of prophet muhammad in the bible" and he should also have a bible copy of KJV. I hope you understand.
Re: Done by Anas09: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:
I never said he should go and pick up a bible and start reading everything to find the name of Muhammad s.a.w. I said he should go to "youtube" and search with the entry "evidence of prophet muhammad in the bible". I hope you understand.
Lol. You mean the evidence you muslims assume is in the Bible?
Have you considered why every time a Muslim sees Jesus they leave Islam and becomes Christians and calls allah satan?

You can also search that out from the YouTube
Re: Done by najib632(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Anas09:

Lol. You mean the evidence you muslims assume is in the Bible?
Have you considered why every time a Muslim sees Jesus they leave Islam and becomes Christians and calls allah satan?

You can also search that out from the YouTube
Only ignorant muslims leave islam, so I won't bother. Belief in Jesus Christ the messiah and the son of mary is compulsory in islam infact it is heresy to disbelieve in him.
Re: Done by Anas09: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
najib632:
Only ignorant muslims leave islam, so I won't bother. Belief in Jesus Christ the messiah and the son of mary is compulsory in islam infact it is heresy to disbelieve in him.
You mean an assistant Chief Imam is an ignorant Muslim?

Hahahahahahahaha. Pls tell me why Muslims who encounter Jesus Christ don't remain Muslims and believe in Essa bin Marriam as the Messiah in Islam, why do they all leave Islam and call allah satan?

1 Like

Re: Done by najib632(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2019
Anas09:

You mean an assistant Chief Imam is an ignorant Muslim?

Hahahahahahahaha. Pls tell me why Muslims who encounter Jesus Christ don't remain Muslims and believe in Essa bin Marriam as the Messiah in Islam, why do they all leave Islam and call allah satan?
Yes that imam will definately be fake or ignorant.

This your claim has a lot of ignorance. By they calling Allah, satan means they know nothing at all. Where did they leave all the verses warning against shaytan in the Qur'an?

1 Like

Re: Done by Anas09: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
najib632:
Yes that imam will definately be fake or ignorant.

This your claim has a lot of ignorance. By they calling Allah, satan means they know nothing at all. Where did they leave all the verses warning against shaytan in the Qur'an?
But Muhammad said Satan gave him revelations, No?

Do you know your koran contains the satanic verses? How come Muhammad didn't know Allah's voice to mistake Satan's for allah?

Bros allah is satan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM / I Used To Be A Born Again Christian Before I Saw The Light / Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.