Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs (4887 Views)

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by thinksense: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind these brainless IPOBian cretins. If Sowore has problem raising 100 million Naira bail bond then how is that an indictment of Yoruba lack of wealth or indication Igbos having more money because Kanu secured the money to gain bail? Last I checked, Yorubas still dominated the list of ten richest Nigerians and I am sure they would likely make 40-50% of the richest 100 Nigerians.

Top 10 richest lawyers in Nigeria are all Yoruba and I can show a link but I am sure we all know how to google for info now.

Once again, IPOBians are too dumb to see what is playing out here. While Igbos blindly back their own, whether he is a criminal or terrorist and even a kidnapper like Evans, Yorubas are committed to supporting who/what is right. How many Yorubas are multi-billionaires in Nigeria that mere 100 million would be an issue? This is about Yorubas not wanting to associate with someone they think did wrong whereas Igbos have no such dedication to right and wrong once their own kinsman is involved. They celebrte criminals, give them Chieftancy titles and marry off their finest daughters to crooks.

This is why they will talk of Python dance and human rights violation, as if they are victims, without the decency or moral backbone to admit the Python went to look for Kanu after he was explicitly told not to do certain things (gather a crowd for example) yet their Ohamumudike went ahead and did such.

If Kanu is Yoruba, we will not defend him. We will ask him to go and clear his name in relation to breaching his bail conditions because we respect the law and feel every man should be bound over by it. Man should not choose when to respect or disregard the law as Igbos show a fondness for. Have you seen Adeyinka Grandson enjoying the support of Yoruba? Yorubas are silently telling Sowore to face his wrongdoing. Hope he learns. Not about money at all. It is about principles and how a people (Yoruba) have it in spades while others (Igbos) lack it.

my guy you spoke wisdoms.
your wards were strong only the objectives individuals understand them

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by kettykin: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
jakezebrax:
IPOB get people oh. IPOB is like a government all over the world and every member pay dues. Even me too dey pay because I know say if I die for this struggle they will take care of my wife and kids.

If only ipob knows how much influence and power the wield. They don't need to loose any soul to get biafra. Ipob is an international powerhouse. They should be more intellectual than they are presently
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Jung(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
justice12000:
Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs. The 300 million bond was certified by IPOB Department of Finance within hours, while other criteria such clergy, a serving senator and others was met by Igbo leaders.

https://www.nairaland.com/3762133/nnamdi-kanus-bail-conditions-jewish

Allow me to say this.

If you have not had children, please dont endeavour to start.

If you already do and they have sense, check the paternity.

This is because they didnt inherit stupidity from you..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Minjim: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:

If you are not prepared to take oath, then don't join. It's not by force! If you can take oath to join Nigerian government and agencies, get citizenship in other countries and many organizations, then you can take IPOB/Biafra oath too if you have no sinister intent. IPOB is a laying a strong foundation for a powerful nation where its citizens will be ready to sacrifice themselves to defend Biafra. So we don't want Nigerian mindset here!

Oath-taking Nation

Nobody took an oath for Nigeria.
All we do while reciting the pledge was make a vow/promise.
Upon oath- taking is fetish. Don't even compare it to taking oath of office on live tv. Can ipob oath be taken live on tv?
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ServantsOfTruth: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yourbas audio money

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Merit123:
[s]Bro i think is u tell them to take you out of the struggle now, not when you die before they will look up to your your wife and childre[/s]n.

Anumanu afonja; get away from me.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by boldaslion: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2019
ovieigho:

I am a christian
I can’t swear by any oath but will be willing to abide by rules for the liberation and emancipation from an entity that is not moving forward (Nigeria)
If there is a way to show my loyalty apart from oath let me know

Have you ever sworn an affidavit? You pledge to Nigeria your country ba? It's the same oath of allegiance, but this time around, it's to Biafra
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ovieigho(m): 6:07am On Oct 07, 2019
boldaslion:

Have you ever sworn an affidavit? You pledge to Nigeria your country ba? It's the same oath of allegiance, but this time around, it's to Biafra
I pledge to Nigeria my country right , now I want to switch but no death will occur
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by sirjoe1124(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Xisnin:

Why is it so difficult for you to reason outside of tribalism prism?

Ipob was a political tool being used to put pressure on the government and it is not a surprise
that a senator who might have other ambitions put up his money for kanu's bail.

Why didn't the Igbo billionaires rush to free him?
Because they have nothing to gain from his release.

Second, Sowore calls for a Nigerian revolution not an hate based secessionist campaign which
makes it not a Yoruba struggle.

I am assuming you know the difference between a secessionist and a potential revolutionary.
Why in the hell are you comparing kanu, the rabid dog of some politicians to Sowore, an independent
revolutionary?
Rants
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by lereinter(m): 8:50am On Oct 07, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Even though Sowore is from Ondo State, he's
Ijaw and not Yoruba. Tell his Ijaw people to come bail him out

See your life
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by BluntBoy(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Don't mind these brainless IPOBian cretins. If Sowore has problem raising 100 million Naira bail bond then how is that an indictment of Yoruba lack of wealth or indication Igbos having more money because Kanu secured the money to gain bail? Last I checked, Yorubas still dominated the list of ten richest Nigerians and I am sure they would likely make 40-50% of the richest 100 Nigerians.

Top 10 richest lawyers in Nigeria are all Yoruba and I can show a link but I am sure we all know how to google for info now.

Once again, IPOBians are too dumb to see what is playing out here. While Igbos blindly back their own, whether he is a criminal or terrorist and even a kidnapper like Evans, Yorubas are committed to supporting who/what is right. How many Yorubas are multi-billionaires in Nigeria that mere 100 million would be an issue? This is about Yorubas not wanting to associate with someone they think did wrong whereas Igbos have no such dedication to right and wrong once their own kinsman is involved. They celebrte criminals, give them Chieftancy titles and marry off their finest daughters to crooks.

This is why they will talk of Python dance and human rights violation, as if they are victims, without the decency or moral backbone to admit the Python went to look for Kanu after he was explicitly told not to do certain things (gather a crowd for example) yet their Ohamumudike went ahead and did such.

If Kanu is Yoruba, we will not defend him. We will ask him to go and clear his name in relation to breaching his bail conditions because we respect the law and feel every man should be bound over by it. Man should not choose when to respect or disregard the law as Igbos show a fondness for. Have you seen Adeyinka Grandson enjoying the support of Yoruba? Yorubas are silently telling Sowore to face his wrongdoing. Hope he learns. Not about money at all. It is about principles and how a people (Yoruba) have it in spades while others (Igbos) lack it.

According to Chinua Achebe, Igbos don't fight a fight of blame.

But many Igbos have proven him wrong. They would fight any fight even if the kinsman involved is a criminal.

How some mischievous people ended up turning this into a tribal nonsense is beyond me.

Sowore called for a revolution in Nigeria, not in Yorubaland. He called to people (not Yorubas or OPC) to join him. Kanu, on the other hand, called for a secession of the Igbo tribe from the Nigerian union. Sowore's call was national, Kanu's was tribal. How some idiots turned Sowore's call into a Yoruba thing is just hard to fathom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Will Be No Biafra Without South South - Nnamdi Kanu Insists! / Nigeria Earned ₦512.25bn From Value Added Tax In Q2 2021, Up By 3.20% – NBS / Osinbajo: To Address Inequalities, Social Benefits And Profits Can Co-Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.