Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (68023 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by nauto6: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2019
I see
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nevergree: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2019
post=82942292:
ok

Good morning!

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ednut1(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Attention seeker. The epl generates billions. How much of it do players collect

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by peesleem(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2019
How much is it per vote
Let's do some calculation
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Kingjames(m): 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Causes of sex n more sex advances in the university
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:
What da flying fvck is a Corona? Is that like Gulder or something?

"Cerveza"

Mexican beer.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by skukimania(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
I think daddy freeze and some others like him didn't realize that the said votes didn't come from Nigerians alone. Other African countries ( East South and West ) also voted.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by fowlyansh181(m): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:
keep flying and fcking
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Hate will not let people see that this man is making sense, as always. In Nigeria sha, once you think intelligently, the many stupid ones will come for you because in their mind "how dare you be different and make them feel insufficient"

grin

Many will not like that o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 08, 2019
There's no way that SUV is 25m. NO WAY!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by AmazingELixir: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer.

Is it not thesame Innoson motors that said 70% of her products are locally produced?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
peesleem:
How much is it per vote
Let's do some calculation

30naira.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by mistyebby(f): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Even the 5million worth of price is overpriced angry

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Hate will not let people see that this man is making sense, as always. In Nigeria sha, once you think intelligently, the many stupid ones will come for you because in their mind "how dare you be different and make them feel insufficient"

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by joseph1832(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Daddy freeze na man wey get sense

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by afroxyz: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.
if you had an atom of sense you would not expose your ignorance like this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:
There's no way that SUV is 25m. NO WAY!

Easy "Tigress"......
E calm down ma. cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Tphal12(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2019
BbNaija Wahala never end?
Oqa o,make we face real shii abeg.
I can get you posted to your favorite states for NYSC.
Hola:08103670158
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by 989900: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

I've been looking for an insight this deep for a million years!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2019
afroxyz:

if you had an atom of sense you would not expose your ignorance like this

shocked

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Commentor: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.

Do you drive an Innosons?

Does any member of your family drive one?

If yes, tell us which, how much and your experience with it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Solid points made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Royalfurnitures: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
Daddy freeze really made sense here

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by NotFarFrom: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
He's spot on that Innoson vehicle is damn too expensive for pits sake. 25million for a Nigerian car? Chei.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Hangulsaram: 8:31am On Oct 08, 2019
For the first time freeze made a valid point.
That is why people are not buying inoson cars

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by presleYzzi(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

No Innoson car should be priced for more than #7m. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Let the govt give a serious tax cut or no tax at all, if we really want to encourage patronage of the cars. No one will have his money and avoid better cars simply because we have Innoson that we must patronise.

Sometimes, approach issues from a place of logic, not sentiment.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by peesleem(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

30naira.

30x240,000,000 = 7,200,000,000
See money and the winner go home with 60m hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Agugbadin: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Daddy freeze you are absolutely right, what is surprising is the price of the SUV @ N25m, it is unimaginable. That SUV should not be more than N7m

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ChristineC: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Because I ask myself, would I walk past a 2016 GLE coupe (yes that Benz with the curved yansh), a 2017 Range Rover Sport, a 2017 GLS450 or a 2016 Lexus LX470 (the new shape o) and decide that it is an innoson SUV that I would purchase at a similar price value simply because I want to ‘buy NIgerian’, NO SIR

Is there anywhere Freeze can buy a brand new of these vehicles for #25m? Let him show me that shop I want to buy.

Besides, there is nothing like Lexus LX470 with any new shape. Ignorant as always.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Commentor: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

Light beer.

Often taken with lime.

Very nice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.