Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (68017 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by nwakibie3(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2019
Bynz:

I expected him to calculate how much bbnaija n co must v made from calls

240m votes x[b] #15 pe[/b]r vote equal to three billion seven hundred fifty million

And Winner was awarded that little

Such monies only from votes excluding sponsorships bet9ja , Bedmate etc

30 naira per vote bro not 15naira. i just laff at the youths. those organizers are ripping off the youths

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2019
ChristineC:
behave!

Buy me one
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by emerged01(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2019
healthserve:
He has solid points
Very solid point
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Generalnomercy: 8:52am On Oct 08, 2019
This frozen idiot is a big fool...

Now it's clear that the goat is very foolish to the extent he doesn't know his name..

What's his business with the price of the SUV??

Does he know the spec? Has he patronised innoson before?

Its clear that he was just angry that the SUV is an innoson manufactured vehicle. Thank God he said he would have preferred a foreign made SUV.

Dafts like these are the reason why Nigeria can't develop beyond this point for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by geezyk(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2019
giftedben:
So is he trying say GLO should be selling N100 recharge card for N50. Or is GLO not a local network provider.
Do you know how much Glo has done to bring down the prices of the competition? They basically changed call rates from Per minute billing to per second billing, always forcing the competition to come down lower with cheap data and all, if only Glo network was great everywhere, no one will use MTN or Airtel at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Generalnomercy: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2019

Now it's clear that the goat is very foolish to the extent he doesn't know his name..

Its clear that he was just angry that the SUV is an innoson manufactured vehicle. Thank God he said he would have preferred a foreign made SUV.

Dafts like these are the reason why Nigeria can't develop beyond this point for now. ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Josev: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
GistAlert:
Last night, housemate Mercy emerged winner of Big Brother Naija 2019 TV reality show.

With this, she became the first female to win the BBNaija competition-beating fellow housemates Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi to win the coveted grand prize worth N60 million (N30million in cash and a N25million brand new Innoson SUV).

After 99 days of excitement, intrigues, suspense and nail-biting drama, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season came to a rousing end at the final live eviction show on Sunday night.

Reacting to the finale, media personality, Daddy Freeze had this to say:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3T_rokBKMm/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-questions-bbnaija-after-mercy-wins-the-n60million-grand-prize
Once more I want to agree with Freeze. You've spoken well Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2019
peesleem:

That is cool business

Bet9ja is definitely going to have it on lock down next year again.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by tmanuelle(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Daddy freeze is 100% correct only a dumb fool will carry his 25 million naira to go buy an innoson crappy car and I weep for the 240 million voters, sorry ooooo undecided

I don't totally agree with his first point. Freeze forgot to note that the just concluded BBN was a 14-week programme and voting took place in at least 10 weeks while the Presidential Election took place in just a weekend. This naturally will have the BBN votes to run in multiples of what obtained during the election.

Secondly, Freeze in his analysis also forgot that a single vote via MyDStv and MyGOtv apps is an equivalent of 100 votes according to Ebuka as against the normal voting via SMS, so he should be reminded that some people voted through these platforms. Let's assume I voted through either of these platforms for 10weeks of voting, then my total votes will be 1000 votes, just imagine how many more Multichoice customers are out there.

Therefore its not about Nigerian youths not voting the younger candidates. Its about the length of voting period and the voting platforms.

Let's not even talk about the very rigorous voters registration and PVC collection exercises which is not as easy compared to voting from the comfort of your sitting room.

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Oct 08, 2019
It takes a man that understands the power of trust and perception to know why Nigerian youths will never give same energy to any political election in Nigeria.

How do you compare Jega or Mahmoud-led INEC with Deloitte? Have you seen any BBN voter staying in the sun for 15 hours to collect PVC or TVC?

a cabal-led Federal Government and Multichoice?

How do you compare SMS votes with Rivers state polling units?

I'm really hoping a day will come when Nigerians shall begin to analyse events intelligently. This is an avenue to troll INEC and ask for better voting processes.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by immortalcrown(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2019
ceejay80s:

He who have no sin should cast the first stone

Only fools will be silenced by this your statement. Even you that made the statement, have you not, on many occasions, spoken against bad politicians? Are you righteous?

Replying with this kind of statement is like supporting your father for cheating on your mother, just because your mother has her own faults.

There is no perfect mortal. But the should be told.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 08, 2019
dayleke:

Lol@ Hangrying me.

Na you I go ask o. Been definitely more than a min from my perspective. More like an hour. tongue
Hope u good sha.

An hour loun loun? I still dey enter thread read stories. I'm alright. How about you?
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by geezyk(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Dafts like these are the reason why Nigeria can't develop beyond this point for now. ....
He's not wrong about that assertion, The innoson car of 25m cannot give luxury when compared to a Benz of lower price or a Range Rover of lower price, cos they have the best quality. You want to compete locally with international brands, the best thing to do is bring down your price so more people can afford to buy it, currently it seems innoson cars are made for the elites and politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by sugarboy212(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Forget matter,na Pastors watch the show pass ooo.
immortalcrown:
I hope say him carry koboko for hand. He made a good point. But he seems to be among the religious misleaders. Instead of telling people to ignore BBN, he is calling their attention to it. If he does not watch the show, how does he get the details? Are true pastors supposed to follow up on the show?
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Lamanii22(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2019
GistAlert:
Last night, housemate Mercy emerged winner of Big Brother Naija 2019 TV reality show.

With this, she became the first female to win the BBNaija competition-beating fellow housemates Mike, Frodd, Omashola and Seyi to win the coveted grand prize worth N60 million (N30million in cash and a N25million brand new Innoson SUV).

After 99 days of excitement, intrigues, suspense and nail-biting drama, Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem season came to a rousing end at the final live eviction show on Sunday night.

Reacting to the finale, media personality, Daddy Freeze had this to say:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3T_rokBKMm/?hl=en

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-questions-bbnaija-after-mercy-wins-the-n60million-grand-prize

Even Nigerian rice is N20,000 in my area... So I'm not surprised the innoson is N25m

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
healthserve:
He has solid points
Very huge point at that kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Prymestrr(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:
I hope say him carry koboko for hand. He made a good point. But he seems to be among the religious misleaders. Instead of telling people to ignore BBN, he is calling their attention to it. If he does not watch the show, how does he get the details? Are true pastors supposed to follow up on the show?
What kind of incoherent trash did I just read? Dude are you sure the corona is not affecting you in your house like this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Skmoda360(m): 9:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Even Nigerian rice is N20,000 in my area... So I'm not surprised the innoson is N25m
It's 24k now bro.....as per bag of rice in my area.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by gideonvalor98(m): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2019
It's pathetic really that youths are preoccupied with the most useless of things rather than the pressing needs in this country. It's a shame

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by donhils: 9:04am On Oct 08, 2019
He's on point as usual
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Prymestrr(m): 9:05am On Oct 08, 2019
wingmanIII:
I have not seen a 2016 LX 470, Daddy freeze talks too much.
No he doesn't. It's you who have to open your eyes to see.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by freenature: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Uncle freeze no Dey reason well Mercedes Benz glen coupe 2016 starts at $110000, that amounts to N39,750,000 without import tax and custom duty. So please tell me is this man thinking well. And if it’s all about going for foreign product , how do we then promote local content?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Acidosis:

I bet, over 20 housemates, more than 200 crew members, ninjas, bouncers, performers, etc., fasted day and night for 90 days.

I'm also sure Tiwa Salvage, MI, and more than 30 guest artistes and celebrities were paid with cowries and audio money.

Not a bad thing to do your calculations but why can't Nigerians do this intelligently?

Lol. When they try to do those calculations, they end up exposing their ignorance.

These HMs were all given clothes for some weeks. They made their hair...

They shopped for food and toiletries. They celebrated birthdays. Not forgetting electricity and security. Yet some people think all the money realised went into pocket- no expense made. Na real wa!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Generalnomercy: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
25 million too much for that car, but it still boils down to the high tax.

You're right.

Do you know Nigeria has a big problem under this administration?

Extremely high import duty.

Extremely high tax.

No light for manufacturers to operate their machines, No roads to convey their wares

Police, army, DSS, effc harassment etc.

Add all these and see for yourself if you can make profit out of your business in Nigeria.

After all these, a frozen fool will come and fix price for you.. a man that has never Invested 1million before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ppreye(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.

Typical Nigerian speaking... Next!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by mrkings84(m): 9:07am On Oct 08, 2019
I didn't watch that devilish show for a second!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by idesylvester(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer.
what are u saying na? Chinese to be queried? Ah!!! Afoolica

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Damod88: 9:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer.

The Chinese manufacturer is not to blame for the price. You should blame the conspiracy of Nigerian entrepreneurs for trying to rip off Nigerians in the name of local production.It will interest you to know that the same vehicle when imported in finished form does cost as much. Part of the arrangement of Innoson with BAIC, the supposed Chinese manufacturer of the said SUV,is that the finished one from China will not be sold in Nigeria, thereby giving Innoson price monopoly. Last month BAIC of China opened a retail outlet in South Africa with the original GL8 series conspicuously seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:10am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

[s]That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality.[/s] Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.
What quality are you talking about!
Look, let's shun mediocrity! I am 100% igbo and that Innoson G8 too damn pricey for its features!
For goodness sakes a 2017 Mercedes G550 goes for that amt b4 taxes! Even though it is a well established brand in the auto industry, packed with crazy features like engine power of over 450hp compared to 245hp of the G8! Or is it the drive train u want to compare?
Mercedes G550 and IVM G8 are miles apart and for them to be in d same price range is definitely an aberration!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dominique(f): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Acidosis:

I bet, over 20 housemates, more than 200 crew members, ninjas, bouncers, performers, etc., fasted day and night for 90 days.

I'm also sure Tiwa Salvage, MI, and more than 30 guest artistes and celebrities were paid with cowries and audio money.

Not a bad thing to do your calculations but why can't Nigerians do this intelligently?

The house was powered 24/7 for 99 days. To achieve that in this country doesn't come cheap regardless what kind alternate source of electricity they used. Live bands came to perform several times towards the end of the show, the arena was elaborately decorated at least twice a week, lets not go into a lot of miscellaneous expenses behind the scenes (including almighty TAX) but Nigerians will hardly aknowledge all these. They won't consider all the expenses accrued, all they focus on is the revenues made. No wonder most of them go into business with unrealistic expectations.

At least 70% of the 240m votes were web votes, yet they're still calculating rubbish. I tire for these people sef

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Prymestrr(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

I hope you're not a lady because you're quite the bitter type. A locally manufatured/assembled product should be more affordable than Its imported contemporaries. That's why he advocated for a tax-cut. I wish to buy an innoson car but will definitely reconsider if It's on the same level cost wise as a Kia or Hyundai. Now do not say tribe cos I'm a full-blooded Easterner.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by hisgrace090: 9:13am On Oct 08, 2019
computergeek:

The car Price is full of greed and selfishness simple.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.