Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (68020 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by menuBar(m): 9:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Your choice of words explains a lot about who you are.Why all the insult? You sound so pained and frustrated.Damn!
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Beat123(f): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2019
Innoson motors no serious! Locally made expensive shit

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Luckysbab: 9:54am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. When they try to do those calculations, they end up exposing their ignorance.

These HMs were all given clothes for some weeks. They made their hair...

They shopped for food and toiletries. They celebrated birthdays. Not forgetting electricity and security. Yet some people think all the money realised went into pocket- no expense made. Na real wa!

We're there no sponsors too, aunty Poco?

The wrong impression you're trying to correct is what you're guilty of as well. Haba!
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Luckysbab: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Beat123:
Innoson motors no serious! Locally made expensive shit

Oya buy me the one that isn't expensive. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Johnedoh: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
I am not sure that's the real price of the vehicle
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
I also personally thought the Suv was over priced however without knowing it’s full specification and features even durabllity to see how it’s competes with other cars/suv in its range like. These yardsticks have to be applied later on for better marketing, models and product improvements.

That said I also feel the price maybe high due to the production costs here.

On the voting it’s quite simple. There’s an easier process to vote in bbn than in our normal state/federal elections with all the disorganization and risk smtmes this is besides obvious and notorious rigging practices. Also entertainment is big businesses and big brother is entertainment so that’s just the fact. That is the logic here. Just like ur sports rakes in money so does big brother. Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by kevoh(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Acidosis:

I bet, over 20 housemates, more than 200 crew members, ninjas, bouncers, performers, etc., fasted day and night for 90 days.

I'm also sure Tiwa Salvage, MI, and more than 30 guest artistes and celebrities were paid with cowries and audio money.

Not a bad thing to do your calculations but why can't Nigerians do this intelligently?
I swear, the thing irks me a lot. They keep on screaming 240 million votes multiplied by N30, when the majority of those votes are online free votes. An individual with 10 SIM cards can make 1000 votes within 15 minutes without sweating! I wonder why Freeze thinks it's hard for one person to vote a thousand times, when one person with 50 SIMs can do vote 5000 times in one week.

I even doubt if voting is the major source of profit for BBN and DStv. There are sponsors, adverts, DStv monthly subscriptions e.t.c these are more than enough to bring in profits for BBN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Amanstailored: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm..... The votes are legit, and yes 240000 Persons can vote 1000times, if u believe there are more than 240000 rich nigerians who were big fans of the show then yes they have the means to spend that amount of money on voting. I dont think bb9ja stand anytin to gain or loose by lieing about the votes cos to be honest even though i never watched bb9ja the publicity, the socia media buzz and hype about it made it difficult to ignore that a show like was going. Meanwhile does anyone wish to market goods and product via whatsapp believe me hav got a contact that get 30000 view on status upload. Call me on 09021014798
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Vince77(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
The design of the innoson SUV looks terrible. Why would i want to buy such a vehicle when i can get very beautiful ones at same price. That was why i talked about the company having a unique design. All they do is copy designs. It kills business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by pocohantas(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Luckysbab:

We're there no sponsors too, aunty Poco?

The wrong impression you're trying to correct is what you're guilty of as well. Haba!

Of course there were sponsors, but the person he replied multiplied votes by N30 and assumed it is all profit.

-Lots of these votes are online.
-Some came from neighboring African countries.

Why we assume it is all Nigerians money is also surprising.

-Do we even know how much a company like Deloitte charges for their services?

No one can just sit here and calculate their profit. It is never that straight forward.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by seangy4konji: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2019
With 15 million.. You would buy a mad Benz, BMW, gajuar, Audi car which are even top of the line..ie amg, m power, pace or quatrro.. Real machine..

I would leave thins and buy Chinese car for 30 million

Woke comments up there will let you know that Nigerians are hypocrites and two faced..

Sane valid points but den go leave s point to attack messenger

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Octopusssy(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
dayleke:

"Cerveza"

Mexican beer.
Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by nappy760(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:
What da flying fvck is a Corona? Is that like Gulder or something?

undecided your profile picture is scary
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by baratech: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
For the first time in a long while this man is actually talking sense... Valid points

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Adesegzzzy24: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Well said uncle freeze.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Octopusssy(f): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2019
fowlyansh181:
keep flying and fcking
Thanks, I will
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Stevecovey:

Innoson cars are not locally manufactured. They are rebadged cars imported from a car manufacturing company in China. They are classified under 'completely knocked down parts' and are not taxed by the government. All CKD goods by all car assemblers in Nigeria have zero taxes.

Defreeze should channel his cost complaints to the Chinese manufacturer & Innosson himself.
Nothing wrong with being a local car manufacturer. In fact, every car manufacturer in Nigeria is a local car manufacturer somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Truthbites: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Our government always make things difficult...

How can the car be N25million.. Buhari go fit ever do anything right?tax up n down
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by TSRC: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Innoson gave them a car from his own volition.

BBN added it to the price money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Luckysbab: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Of course there were sponsors, but the person he replied multiplied votes by N30 and assumed it is all profit.

-Lots of these votes are online.
-Some came from neighboring African countries.

Why we assume it is all Nigerians money is also surprising.

-Do we even know how much a company like Deloitte charges for their services?

No one can just sit here and calculate their profit. It is never that straight forward.

That I agree with. I deliberately didn't take a stand on the debate, cos only those in the know can accurately discuss their revenue and profit. Unfortunately many Nigerians, including businesses cannot delineate between the two.

However, I was only pointing out the bias in your own side of the debate, not necessarily getting involved.

Do have a productive day ma'am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by TSRC: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Truthbites:
Our government always make things difficult...

How can the car be N25million.. Buhari go fit ever do anything right?tax up n down
Have you included cost of production in Nigeria?
Do you have cheap and adequate power, good transport network, and a buoyant anf patriotic middle class that can buy enmass?

If the cost of production is comparable to Germany, I don't think innoson would price his vehicles irrationally.

Even if Toyota manufactures in Nigeria, their car would be expensive for now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
healthserve:
He has solid points
I concur
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
wingmanIII:
I have not seen a 2016 LX 470, Daddy freeze talks too much.

The 2020 LX 470 is already out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by omerukokwuru(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

Even Nigerian rice is N20,000 in my area... So I'm not surprised the innoson is N25m
the hypocrites won't see anything wrong with the price of locally cultivated rice being twice the price of foreign rice a staple consumed by a wider demographic than innoson's SUV that only few Nigerians can afford and as such has less significance to the masses ...no wonder Nigeria is in total shambles

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Daddy freeze is a fool right from time that was why tokunbo left his sorry ass. He just threw subtle shade at ebuka, Nigerian youths,innoson and BBNaija and then advertised corona.. Non of those cars he mentioned costs 25m,they costs more. Why didn't he compare innoson car prices with its locally assembled contemporaries like Toyota,Kia, mitsubishi and the rest. Why lexus and mercedes benz. You can only get those cars for that price if you they are fairly used. If someone starts a statement with "with all due respect" they are telling you that they want to start insulting you. If they start a statement with "to be honest with you" they are telling you that they have been lying all along. Only fools will follow and listen to a yellow ding bat like freeze. Anyway majority of Nigerian youths are just as senseless as he is.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by NotFarFrom: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2019
ChristineC:
how is it damn expensive? do you think your currency have value?
Which country are you from?
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Jackzillionaire(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2019
I think daddy freezer was actually talking about a massively rigged election vote results, because i cant see why he'd compare bbn voting results which is done multiple times via online and sms, with the results of a one time vote done in a polling unit each with pvc.
Ode!
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ponti93(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2019
thelastorca:

Remember what I posted the other day about a hisense TV? Most Nigerian 'businessmen' are just greedy hustlers.

As a Chinese car, it will be 1/3rd the price of its Japanese equivalent, seeing as Korean cars are 2/3 price of Japanese equivalents

It is brought in knocked down. Innoson has been implicated in sharp practices (fake customs bill of lading)

With all of those factors, the cars should be at rock bottom prices. But here we have innoson trying to sell low grade imports at premium prices. Probably because federal govt gives 1st choice to locally manufactured/assembled cars.

Imagine a tecno being sold at close to the cost of a Samsung galaxy.

Greedy Nigerian hustlers. That's why no one, including his kinsmen, are buying those cars. Na only govt.
please reference me to your hisense post
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by mountex(f): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Daddy freeze only made his point abeg dont crucify him we all have our own opinion about issues often time. Let look at this issue from a different point of view imagine Nigerians getting innoson cars cheaper than those other imported cars like Toyota, Honda etc many Nigerian will patronize our own made cars whether they are assembled here or not, It only tells us one thing that government does not encourage local industries in this country. More so, it is in Nigeria you see imported products cheaper than locally made products.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2019
ponti93:
please reference me to your hisense post

In 2016, I was shopping for a 65 inch TV. Lg was 700k, Samsung was 800k. Out of my budget, and I did not want any funny tvs like scanfrost.Hisense tvs are typically 2/3 of LG. So I did some searching.

Eventually I found a lot of dealers selling used hisense tvs at 500k. USED.

Fouani was selling hisense, but not up to 65. I just discarded the idea.five months later fouani was selling brand new hisesne 65 inch tvs at 295k. Today you can get them at 260k.

And Nigerians were trying to sell used at almost twice market price.

It would have been cheaper to import personally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Mosesvic(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2019
And finally, he's making a point now
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ChristineC: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Wettoid123:
I have the same thought,how can a locally made SUV be sold for 25million when I have my Toyota highlander direct Lagos clearing that am ready to sell for 4milllion,
is it a brand new 2019 model undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.