Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV (68018 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by delawal: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2019
who said Nigerian youths are sleeping. they re not. they re on nairaland fighting ethnic wars with their little hard earned mb

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Advancedman(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:
I hope say him carry koboko for hand. He made a good point. But he seems to be among the religious misleaders. Instead of telling people to ignore BBN, he is calling their attention to it. If he does not watch the show, how does he get the details? Are true pastors supposed to follow up on the show?
He said first time and yet said Ebuka is the best.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by xperiencelove(m): 12:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
You have no knowledge of how cars are produced. Every car manufacturers including Mercedes, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Ferrari etc buy most of their parts from several manufacturer of those parts including the engine, gear etc. They only give specifications and design of the parts they want.
computergeek:
This Freeze is a disgusting, frustrated yellow mango. The cars are not locally manufactured because the parts are imported and assembled in the country, hence the equally high cost, but the pawpaw wouldn't want to mention that.

That comment about Innoson just shows how wickedly human beings reason. I'm sure the dimwit has never driven or even been in an Innoson car before to know the quality. Just by virtue of being Nigerian, the entire company has nothing to stand for. This isn't tribalistic as much as it's envy-driven. In this life and in the next, the yellow sack can never be half of who Innoson is. If you don't like Innoson's prices, go and start your own car company let's see quickly you'll fail.

Innoson is basically a car assembler (emphasis on "basically"wink. Freeze just encouraged all the equally dumb people following him on IG to never buy Innoson. Ingrained inferiority complex.

That write-up really makes me want to puke. I hate it when people bad-mouth others just because they want to make a stupid point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Beat123(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Luckysbab:

Oya buy me the one that isn't expensive. cheesy
nissan sunny?
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by judgementyard(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Abdulnur:

It's Iraq, the one with Q.
My bad , thanks for the correction
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by TruthinAction: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please the pix of the 25 million Innosun SUV. This is why Nigeria may not move forward in the same way locally manufactured rice is more expensive than foreign rice.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Lamanii22(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
omerukokwuru:
the hypocrites won't see anything wrong with the price of locally cultivated rice being twice the price of foreign rice a staple consumed by a wider demographic than innoson's SUV that only few Nigerians can afford and as such has less significance to the masses ...no wonder Nigeria is in total shambles

I swear man... Something that is locally made should be extremely cheap... So everyone can afford it... I and my siblings had to save up to buy one bag of that so called rice... Cause 1 derica is N400 and it doesn't make sense... Me I was even suggesting that we should buy cartons of spaghetti...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
AryaSand:

An hour loun loun? I still dey enter thread read stories. I'm alright. How about you?

Yes o...an hour noni o.
That should tell you how much I misd you .

Bin busy of late but I'm good sha.
Good to know you good too.
Cheers.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by dayleke: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Octopusssy:

Thanks.

You are very much welcome.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Truthbites: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
TSRC:

Have you included cost of production in Nigeria?
Do you have cheap and adequate power, good transport network, and a buoyant anf patriotic middle class that can buy enmass?

If the cost of production is comparable to Germany, I don't think innoson would price his vehicles irrationally.

Even if Toyota manufactures in Nigeria, their car would be expensive for now.

So which side are u on? U appear to support both sides
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by SURElee(f): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Na your own you talk so. For me Ik Osakioduwa is my best BB host. He infuses his own humor, comedy and dance skills to give good hosting and elimination nights.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by coleini007: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
wingmanIII:
I have not seen a 2016 LX 470, Daddy freeze talks too much.

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by wingmanIII: 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=coleini007 post=82953702][/quote]

Some of your jump into a matter without reading properly. Freeze wrote LX 470 not 570.
There is no 2016 LX470.

Three generations have been produced, all based heavily on the long-running Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs. The first generation LX 450 started production in 1995 as Lexus' first entry into the SUV market. Its successor, the LX 470, premiered in 1998 and was manufactured until 2007. The latest, third-generation, LX 570 debuted at the New
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by wingmanIII: 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Xda59:

The 2020 LX 470 is already out.

570 or 470.? Don't mix them up!
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by wingmanIII: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
kestine:

Why u go see am where e be say na amukoko u dey stay...

Where i have been, you can only visit in your dreams.
No 470 after 2007. 570 yes
Bush man!
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Wettoid123: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
ChristineC:
is it a brand new 2019 model undecided

Even if IVM is 10million 2020 model I won't buy cos the interior is nothing to write home about,,,abi u never enter innoson vehicle once?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by topstone4: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
judgementyard:
I really do stand with freez on the tax cut issue for local manufacturers,then on the voting issue ,
Nigerian youths are still sleeping.
Take a look at Hong Kong and Iraq.

Sleeping or scared? They are scared of being murdered by buhari, who won't mind killing anybody that protests his poor governance.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
why is no one deducting online votes

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by thatigboman: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
peesleem:
How much is it per vote
Let's do some calculation
98% of the votes are online
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Abdulnur(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
judgementyard:

My bad , thanks for the correction
Sure boss

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by ChristineC: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wettoid123:

Even if IVM is 10million 2020 model I won't buy cos the interior is nothing to write home about,,,abi u never enter innoson vehicle once?
that's not the point. your opinion is that you wouldn't buy, allow those that think otherwise buy. the ocean is big enough for all amphibians.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Luckysbab: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Beat123:
nissan sunny?

It can be used for business.

How and when should I come for it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Rajosh(m): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bynz:

I expected him to calculate how much bbnaija n co must v made from calls

240m votes x #15 per vote equal to three billion seven hundred fifty million

And Winner was awarded that little

Such monies only from votes excluding sponsorships bet9ja , Bedmate etc
a vote is actually #30

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Bynz: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Acidosis:

I bet, over 20 housemates, more than 200 crew members, ninjas, bouncers, performers, etc., fasted day and night for 90 days.

I'm also sure Tiwa Salvage, MI, and more than 30 guest artistes and celebrities were paid with cowries and audio money.

Not a bad thing to do your calculations but why can't Nigerians do this intelligently?

U seem not to understand my post
Rather than Freeze ranting on Instagram and try to spoil business for that Nigerian auto manufacturer Innoson Motors. He should have questioned the little money #60m given to the winner Mercy compared to the much money BBnaija made in Nigeria. Which was seven billion five hundred million on only votes excluding sponsorships etc

250 million (votes) * #30per vote = #seven billion five hundred million.

And besides voters/viewers didn't even gat the opportunity to win anything unlike Mtn who wants to be a millionaire viewers stand to win some money.

Those are the critical issues Freeze was suppose to address
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Beat123(f): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Luckysbab:

It can be used for business.

How and when should I come for it?
soon! I’d notify u
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Luckysbab: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
Beat123:
soon! I’d notify u
smiley wink
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
wingmanIII:

570 or 470.? Don't mix them up!

There is no mix up. The redesigned 2020 LX470 is out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by wingmanIII: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xda59:

There is no mix up. The redesigned 2020 LX470 is out.

Ok. Unless they reintroduced it.
But i am 100% sure there is no 2016 LX 470.
Please send me a pic if you have
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
wingmanIII:

Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
wingmanIII:

You are correct. It is LX570
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by Bynz: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

No Innoson car should be priced for more than #7m. Let's tell ourselves the truth. Let the govt give a serious tax cut or no tax at all, if we really want to encourage patronage of the cars. No one will have his money and avoid better cars simply because we have Innoson that we must patronise.

Sometimes, approach issues from a place of logic, not sentiment.

Let's approach this issue from a place of logic;

Innoson import most of his part like engines etc and you know how much custom duties is, last I checked it was in the region of 95-100%
And remember this is suppose to be no duties see it's an indegenious munufacturing company to encourage business that are non oil related but no n he pays tax.

He Collects loan for business in an exorbitant interest rates remember gtb bank Vs Innoson case?

And the list goes on...
Now tell me how do u expect him to recoup all these monies?

The issue is not Innoson at all but the govt.

So instead of Freeze tackling the main issue of how much BB Naija made in Naija n gave Mercy that little instead he choose to spoil business for Innoson a fellow Nigerian like him.

SA knows how to churn out money from Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV by tck2000(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
eh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.