Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters (1727 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 2:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tela101:

You said "I can date a virgin and if I need sex, I will get it from a non virgin".

So, you can cheat while dating, what makes you think you will change after marriage?
heaven & earth know that i will never betrayed my conscience & my family, then she is my family to be, now she is my family, even if she decided to use sex as a bargaining power against me in our home, i will still not cheat on her, rather i will activate my old self by going longer time without no sex or mastabution. NOTE: men & boys please stop mastabution, it drain & bring badluck

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08am On Oct 09, 2019
pcguru1:

Lol Nairaland don turn to women relationship orientation camp. grin

Honestly.
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 2:35am On Oct 09, 2019
[quote author=Lamanii22 post=82936901][/quote] see them non-virgin!
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by themonk(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Boyfriend As This??? / Any Man That Sleeps With Me Becomes Wretched For Life – Slay Queen Reveals / Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.