Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. (1714 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / Share Your Funny Experience With Cultist. / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Pelon(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
We have all in one way or the other had a situation that seems self explanatory but actually isn't.
Mine was during one of our holidays with our grandma in the village. So,there was this one time when a village woman came to me with just her bra and a long skirt to help her do something on her phone. She sat so close to me anyone could conclude easily we were doing something. My mom walked in on us, then quickly closed the door. I had to run after her to explain it wasn't how it seems. We still have a good laugh about it though...
Do you have any? If yes,share.. Let's have a good laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Abboki: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
angry
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by dukeprince50: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Lol
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Lmao

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EdersonRish: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Lol
[/s]
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Lamanii22(f): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Hahahahahaha... I don't think I have any though... But I'd love read other people's own and have more laughs...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Pelon(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:
cheesy

Back in the uni, I had this fine girl living opposite my room and she was really friendly but we were just close, no romantic ish. So on this fateful day, she just sent me an SMS to kindly check her in her room coz she needed my help. So I went and I met her struggling with the zipper of her Jean. It was stuck in her panties. She had already taken off her top so twas just her bra and jean...

I tried to detach the stubborn zipper to no avail grin. So I went on my knees still trying to detach it. When three of her friends that lived upstairs barged in and the three of them froze shocked. The look on their faces was priceless grin. They apologised and ran outside before either of us could call them back to explain grin grin grin what pained me most was that I was already trying to scope one of em b4 na so parole spoil sad .
I succeeded in unzipping the zipper sha. And the rest is history cheesy tongue
This is really funny...It's a sort of thing that happens in Korean movie until you actually experience it..
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pelon:

This is really funny...It's a sort of thing that happens in Korean movie until you actually experience it..

Exactly bro. It was really crazy wink . And it all was just an awkward coincidence
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Rickjordan(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:
cheesy

Back in the uni, I had this fine girl living opposite my room and she was really friendly but we were just close, no romantic ish. So on this fateful day, she just sent me an SMS to kindly check her in her room coz she needed my help. So I went and I met her struggling with the zipper of her Jean. It was stuck in her panties. She had already taken off her top so twas just her bra and jean...

I tried to detach the stubborn zipper to no avail grin. So I went on my knees still trying to detach it. When three of her friends that lived upstairs barged in and the three of them froze shocked. The look on their faces was priceless grin. They apologised and ran outside before either of us could call them back to explain grin grin grin what pained me most was that I was already trying to scope one of em b4 na so parole spoil sad .
come back here, did I tell u to go, complete that story sad
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rickjordan:
come back here, did I tell u to go, complete that story sad

Hahaha. My guy, some stories are best left unfinished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Starboytwo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
That was how I enter motor and I met one smelly "mess" well as I don enter I sidown jejely and try to hold my breath, na him 2 fine girls enter, small time dey begin to dey look my side dey shake head...

In my mind I be like , Which Kain wahala be dis Lai dis

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by ekitimanalways(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pelon:
We have all in one way or the other had a situation that seems self explanatory but actually isn't.
Mine was during one of our holidays with our grandma in the village. So,there was this one time when a village woman came to me with just her bra and a long skirt to help her do something on her phone. She sat so close to me anyone could conclude easily we were doing something. My mom walked in on us, then quickly closed the door. I had to run after her to explain it wasn't how it seems. We still have a good laugh about it though...
Do you have any? If yes,share.. Let's have a good laugh
cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by real691(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Back then in a face me I face you house, a woman just had her bath and I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard her scream. I quickly ran to check on her and found out that she got shocked while trying to switch her bulb on, so I helped her switch on the parlour's bulb.
She pleaded I also help her switch on the room's bulb as she was too scared to touch the room's switch, I explained to her that she got shocked because of her wet hands, but she pestered me till I agreed. As I switched the room's bulb on, her husband and his brother came in. They saw me putting on a towel and his wife putting on a wrapper in their room. They immediately called the other neighbours and to make matters worse, this woman did not arrange her room. The bed looked rough, the clothes scattered all over.

I said a silent prayer as fear from the underworld overshadowed me when I saw iya shukura: the woman who was a sworn enemy.

What happened next is what made me survive the incident. Hmmm, since then I don't go to a danger scene first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Pelon(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
real691:
Back then in a face me I face you house, a woman just had her bath and I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard her scream. I quickly ran to check on her and found out that she got shocked while trying to switch her bulb on, so I helped her switch on the parlour's bulb.
She pleaded I also help her switch on the room's bulb as she was too scared to touch the room's switch, I explained to her that she got shocked because of her wet hands, but she pestered me till I agreed. As I switched the room's bulb on, her husband and his brother came in. They saw me putting on a towel and his wife putting on a wrapper in their room. They immediately called the other neighbours and to make matters worse, this woman did not arrange her room. The bed looked rough, the clothes scattered all over.

I said a silent prayer as fear from the underworld overshadowed me when I saw iya shukura: the woman who was a sworn enemy.

What happened next is what made me survive the incident. Hmmm, since then I don't go to a danger scene first.
Abeg finish this story!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Medunah: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:
cheesy

So She couldn't call any of her friends from upstairs to do it for her?

Guy, na green light u miss so
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Medunah: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Who told you I missed? cheesy but then I don't think it was intentional on her path sha
Lol dey there........She wanted you to help with her zipper and she was wearing only bra?
Did the zipper been stuck stop her from putting on her top?

She probably liked you and you didn't know it then
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
UncleSege75:

But you can't trust these girls. You seem like a good dude be a bad boy

Definitely @ bolded.

I used to be way bad but I grew tired bruv. Smiles. I'm more of the good-bad boy now cheesy
Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Kingsteve(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Starboytwo:
That was how I enter motor and I met one smelly "mess" well as I don enter I sidown jejely and try to hold my breath, na him 2 fine girls enter, small time dey begin to dey look my side dey shake head...

In my mind I be like , Which Kain wahala be dis Lai dis

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by EzzyCarter: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=Kingsteve post=87966349][/quote]

I can imagine the thoughts that were running through their minds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Eastornprince: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kingsteve:
I am that fvcking Britboy

I know.

Taken*

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Medunah:

So She couldn't call any of her friends from upstairs to do it for her?

Guy, na green light u miss so
Babe you sabi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by real691(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2020
Pelon:

Abeg finish this story!!!

Her husband tried to switch the parlour's bulb and also got shocked, because for strange reason the water from his wife's hand did not dry. Na God. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Well, can't dispute that. I ended up getting the cookie that same day sha. After "the battle of the zipper" grin

Badoo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by jawalis(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
I came back from a travel. And Went to my girlfriend house then. I was sitting with the family of four in their living room and everything was fun until babe out of joyous brought out my wallet in my bad and two condoms dropped on the floor while everyone saw it. The look on her mother’s face changed and everyone became silent looking at each other. I was so furious. I just picked my stuffs and grab my bag immediately.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Funny "It's Not What It Looks Like" Moment. by devilmaycry: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2020
jawalis:
I came back from a travel. And Went to my girlfriend house then. I was sitting with the family of four in their living room and everything was fun until babe out of joyous brought out my wallet in my bad and two condoms dropped on the floor while everyone saw it. The look on her mother’s face changed and everyone became silent looking at each other. I was so furious. I just picked my stuffs and grab my bag immediately.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Sends Her N√de Videos To Her Internet Boyfriend But Leaked Them Online / My Neighbor Has Gotten His 13 Years Old Daughter Pregnant / I'm just having fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.