Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Easily Get Married In D North - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Get Married In D North (1417 Views)

Relationship failure in d North / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Here in d north esp far north, getting married is very easy. Young beautiful maidens are sent out by their parents to hawk small things so that they could easily get introduced to young and even matured men who would eventually get married to them. These girls are usually very young, below 19 yrs of age and also not very educated - they are of secondary level and sexually inexperienced as well.
Most hausa men do get to court them in the course of trying to buy what they are selling. These young maidens usually sell petty things like groundnuts,corn, rice, beans and other small items like kola etc. They could be seen all over d towns and cities of the north, in markets,garages, streets and similar places gently hawking their wares while also expecting to be lucky enough to get a suitor for marriage.
However, as a non- hausa man you must be able to speak d hausa language before u can have much chance of courting and marrying these young hausa beauties- because hausa people see the language as some kind of informal lingua franca.
The process,procedures and rites for marrying these maidens are quite simple and very much uncomplicated, depending on your budget, infact you can easily marry them with as little as 50k or as high as 500k. They are quite easy to maintain and very obedient. These ladies don't stress their husbands and don't make unnecessary demands- buy her a #200 slippers and she is gonna thank you very much and show much appreciation.
I as a non haus have often wondered why my highly educated hausa friends have chosen not to marry their course mates at either undergraduate and postgraduate levels, but rather went out to marry these very young inexperienced maidens, until I started asking them and they gave me their reasons as follows;
1. They are very obedient and submissive
2. They are highly appreciative of small gifts
3. They hardly argue or poke noses where they aren't supposed to
4.They can be trained and cultured to the man's taste
5. They are mostly virgin, chaste and green at marriage etc
6. A man earning a salary of 10k or thereabouts can easily maintain a family with these young beautiful maidens and gradually grow together while his economic base increases with God's blessing on d marriage

5 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Franklyspeakin: 8:47am On Oct 08, 2019
See awoof
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by godofuck231: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Actually men don't like complicated women , Apata from not being fully educated, their lives are simple and problem minimal, when a woman belives she knows too much and talks too much even a dog would either lay down and sleep or escape the scene

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by TUANKU(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2019
How many have you fvcked?
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2019
godofuck231:
Actually men don't like complicated women , Apata from not being fully educated, their lives are simple and problem minimal, when a woman belives she knows too much and talks too much even a dog would either lay down and sleep or escape the scene
u are quite correct my man. I myself don't like those " I too know ladies, who in a second would find out and reveal things u yourself don't know about ur family,work and history

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Abfinest007(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2019
true but when these girls have been exposed n their eyes opened they intend to get worse

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by abdeiz(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
That's why they marry anyhow, divorce anyhow and give birth anyhow.

The type of girls you're talking about I'm sure you know are mostly from the villages and uneducated. Your taste must be really low sha to even give them a look.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2019
abdeiz:
That's why they marry anyhow, divorce anyhow and give birth anyhow.

The type of girls you're talking about I'm sure you know are mostly from the villages and uneducated. Your taste must be really low sha to even give them a look.
no o. many live in d cities too. talking about taste, im not a fan of higly sophisticated ladies

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Kingsteve(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2019
TUANKU:
Op, kindly answer this.
Don't forget to tell us how you did it.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2019
You forgot one major point; they will NEVER marry non hausas.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2019
TUANKU:
I tink I know where u are trying to arrive at. Yes while it is true that some of these young hawkers are easily deceived by bad men and romped, but u must also be just and fair to them that not all of these girls are disposed to premarital romp. Even highly educated and highly religious ladies who are much older are also been deceived by deceitful men, romped and left bitter afterwards. Some could go as far as undergoing introduction and traditional marriage rites just to get d opportunity to romp a lady and dump her afterwards without marrying them, so what u trying to allude to isn't any lady's fault but a machination of men. As for how many I romped, well im not that of man

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by TUANKU(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Quality20:
I tink I know where u are trying to arrive at. Yes while it is true that some of these young hawkers are easily deceived by bad men and romped, but u must also be just and fair to them that not all of these girls are disposed to premarital romp. Even highly educated and highly religious ladies who are much older are also been deceived by deceitful men, romped and left bitter afterwards. Some could go as far as undergoing introduction and traditional marriage rites just to get d opportunity to romp a lady and dump her afterwards without marrying them, so what u trying to allude to isn't any lady's fault but a machination of men. As for how many I romped, well im not that of man

Rejig your memory sir, am sure you're not a virgin neither are you married. Or are celibate? self-servicer?
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by cooooooks(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2019
The idea that life with an inexperienced small girl is bliss is too stupid.

She will eventually grow up and that's when you'll see pepper.

Even if you marry a woman that's 4+ years younger than you, prepare to treat her as a PARTNER.
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by godofuck231: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Quality20:
u are quite correct my man. I myself don't like those " I too know ladies, who in a second would find out and reveal things u yourself don't know about ur family,work and history
interpol , very intelligent and resourceful but they can never find a suitable man with all the intelligence

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by hkidola00(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Quality20:
no o. many live in d cities too. talking about taste, im not a fan of higly sophisticated ladies
pls leave d guy let him go for his sophisticated ladies,him eye go clear...i dey feel u bro,me self go go north maybe
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
hkidola00:
pls leave d guy let him go for his sophisticated ladies,him eye go clear...i dey feel u bro,me self go go north maybe
thumbs up to u
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by 24kmagic: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2019
Oga, it's not as easy as you made it sound.

First of all, no parent is sending their child outside to hawk so that men could see them. They are hawking because they want to earn a living. Under age girls hawk in the south too.

Secondly, no unmarried woman, whether under age or over age is supposed to have any form of sexual experience, except rape victims. Any unmarried woman who has any form of sexual experience is a slut, a b!tch and a hoe, just like most southern/non Muslim girls.

Thirdly, this is not even how to get an aboki girl's attention, even if you speak very good Hausa like I do. What you do is follow her to her father's house and seek his permission to talk to his daughter, not taking advantage of her hawking condition.

Yes, they are quite easy to maintain and are obedient. Yes, it's true those ladies don't stress their husbands and don't make unnecessary demands. Yes, they appreciate as little as a #200 slippers.

But would you like to give your children a stack illiterate as a mother? I doubt!

I for one wouldn't like to get married to a girl that wouldn't challenge some of my decisions. I can't always be right. I need a woman that will tell me her mind whether or not I want to hear it, after which we'll fvck and sleep. I'm not saying she should confront me, but I'm saying she should communicate her fears in situations where she thinks I'm not right.

And for your info, speak all the Hausa in the world, once you're not a Muslim, just forget aboki girls. Except if you want to convert like that igbo boy in kano. (Abi na you sef)

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Quality20(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
24kmagic:
Oga, it's not as easy as you make it sound.

First of all, no parent is sending their child outside to hawk so that men could see them. They are hawking because they want to earn a living. Under age girls hawk in the south too.

Secondly, no unmarried woman, whether under age or over age is supposed to have any form of sexual experience, except rape victims. Any unmarried woman who has any form of sexual experience is a slut, a b!tch and a hoe, just like most southern/non Muslim girls.

Thirdly, this is not even how to get an aboki girl's attention, even if you speak very good Hausa like I do. What you do is follow her to her father's house and seek his permission to talk to his daughter, not taking advantage of her hawking condition.

Yes, they are quite easy to maintain and are obedient. Yes, it's true those ladies don't stress their husbands and don't make unnecessary demands. Yes, they appreciate as little as a #200 slippers.

But would you like to give your children a stack illiterate as a mother? I doubt!

I for one wouldn't like to get married to a girl that wouldn't challenge some of my decisions. I can't always be right. I need a woman that will tell me her mind whether or not I want to hear it, after which we'll fvck and sleep. I'm not saying she should confront me, but I'm saying she should communicate her fears in situations where she thinks I'm not right.

And for your info, speak all the Hausa in the world, once you're not a Muslim, just forget aboki girls. Except if you want to convert like that igbo boy in kano. (Abi na you sef)
what!
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by ArticleBeast: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
24kmagic:
Oga, it's not as easy as you make it sound.

Funny enough there are tribes apart from hausa in the North. Secondly not every hausa person is a muslim.
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by 46arcadez(m): 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
godofuck231:
God bless you
Re: How To Easily Get Married In D North by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Northern women are cheaper than shawarma.
U could marry 100 if u have only N100,000.
Come to mushin.
Those ones that begs N10-50 naira on the streets.
Their parents will gladly give them to u for small amount

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Fake "Feminists" Complain About Female Privilege? (NO BASHING!!) / Masturbation And Low Sperm Count / I Need A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.