Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Matured Minds Only. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds Only. (1037 Views)

How To Make Her Beg For More (Matured minds only) / Freaky Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds / Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Minds Only. by Pascopele: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2019
I planned to marry her this Christmas but I caught her red handed today with another man in a hotel.

Advice needed Please.
Matured minds only.
Re: Matured Minds Only. by immortalcrown(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Pascopele:
I planned to marry her this Christmas but I caught her red handed today with another man in a hotel.

Advice needed Please.
Matured minds only.

Let me tell you the truth, bad people (both men and women) have made it so dangerous for a person to be faithful to his or her partner. A guy will promise a girl marriage, date her for many years and dump her at last. A girl will accept a guy's marriage proposal, date him for years and dump him after he must have spent so much on her or sponsored her education. So, people have learnt to keep a spare partner, to quickly survive sudden and unexpected breakup.

Honestly, I am faithful to my girl. I do not even care if she cheats on me. As long as she makes herself available for me when I need her, I love her and will not hurt her. I will only meet another girl, if my girl condemns me and gives up on me. Even if I catch her with another man, I will not get mad at her. Although, I will be sad. But if after meeting with her parents for marriage arrangement and she later cheats on me, then I will run for my life. I know that not every man can do what I do in the aspect of relationship, I don't tell people to be like me. After all, not everybody understands this generation very much like I do.

So, even if you have informed her that you want to marry her, but you have not presented anything to her parents, as your commitment for the marriage, do not leave her because you have not given her enough assurance. But, if you have met her parents for the marriage and she still did it, leave her. But before you leave her, try to find out how it happened. A desperate guy can use 'juju' on her, especially if she is sexually attractive. Juju has power. A man can also sit her down in an open place, drug her or feed her with alcohol, and then take her to the hotel. And the funny thing is that she may regain consciousness while the man is still inside her, but she will be so confused and will not react immediately, she is a human being. Women are bad, but they are more endangered than men. But as you try to find out what happened, be smart because she can feed you with well-constructed lies and you will believe her.

Katier00:
Forgive her if you have ever cheated on her but walk away if you have been faithful from the onset of your relationship

No. There is no relationship with two people who are equally good to each other. One has to be better than the other. One has to offer more. "An eye for an eye" does not make a better society. Our society is in chaos because we always want to gain more and give less. Nobody wants to give more and manage less.

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only. by sehin79(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2019
when you say red handed did you catch her in the act or just saw her in the hotel....
if it was not in the act, there should be a benefit of doubt.... as in the court of law there should be a burden of proof to convict.
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Newboss(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2019
InMessage things.
Mature minds only. LWKMD
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Pascopele: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2019
in the act
sehin79:
when you say red handed did you catch her in the act or just saw her in the hotel....
if it was not in the act, there should be a benefit of doubt.... as in the court of law there should be a burden of proof to convict.
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Katier00(f): 9:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Forgive her if you have ever cheated on her but walk away if you have been faithful from the onset of your relationship

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:

Let me tell you the truth, bad people (both men and women) have made it so dangerous for a person to be faithful to his or her partner. A guy will promise a girl marriage, date her for many years and dump her at last. A girl will accept a guy's marriage proposal, date him for years and dump him after he must have spent so much on her or sponsored her education. So, people have learnt to keep a spare partner, to quickly survive sudden and unexpected breakup.

Honestly, I am faithful to my girl. I do not even care if she cheats on me. As long as she makes herself available for me when I need her, I love her and will not hurt her. I will only meet another girl, if my girl condemns me and gives up on me. Even if I catch her with another man, I will not get mad at her. Although, I will be sad. But if after meeting with her parents for marriage arrangement and she later cheats on me, then I will run for my life. I know that not every man can do what I do in the aspect of relationship, I don't tell people to be like me. After all, not everybody understands this generation very much like I do.

So, even if you have informed her that you want to marry her, but you have not presented anything to her parents, as your commitment for the marriage, do not leave her because you have not given her enough assurance. But, if you have met her parents for the marriage and she still did it, leave her.

Mister man, you have never loved anyone deeply before, if you have, you wouldn't be okay with anyone cheating on you, so pls do not encourage cheats to continue their nonsense, not cool.

4 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Pascopele: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
hmmmmmmmm
Katier00:
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Katier00(f): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Pascopele:
hmmmmmmmm
speak at once
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Diegostan(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:

So, even if you have informed her that you want to marry her, but you have not presented anything to her parents, as your commitment for the marriage, do not leave her because you have not given her enough assurance. But, if you have met her parents for the marriage and she still did it, leave her. But before you leave her, try to find out how it happened. A desperate guy can use 'juju' on her, especially if she is sexually attractive. Juju has power. A man can also sit her down in an open place, deug her or feed her with alcohol and the take her to the hotel. And the funny thing is that she may regain consciousness while the man is still inside her, but she will be so confused and will not react immediately. Women are bad, but they are more endangered than men. But as you try to find out what happened, be smart because she can feed you with well-constructed lies and you will believe her.

You sound like the guy she was with at the hotel with...

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
Are you really asking ? If you are capable of forgiving and forgetting her infidelity, go ahead with your marriage plans . But if you know you can forgive her and not forget you will only end up been insecure in the marriage because you will always use her formal mistake to hunt her.
Personally, I can forgive you but the memory will definitely be with me and that alone is enough to destroy the marriage .
Re: Matured Minds Only. by 4ckz: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2019
If you are naking outside as well you should give her the benefit of the doubt
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Finnese001: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Newboss:
InMessage things. Mature minds only. LWKMD
cheesy
Re: Matured Minds Only. by immortalcrown(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Mister man, you have never loved anyone deeply before, if you have, you wouldn't be okay with anyone cheating on you, so pls do not encourage cheats to continue their nonsense, not cool.

I don't encourage cheating. I have only learnt to endure what I cannot stop, especially outside marriage. Do you think jealousy is a proof of true love? It is not. Even God angrily evicted man from the garden of Eden, yet man has not desisted from sin. True love is not conditional. If you truely love a girl, you will leave her if she is not satisfied with you, yet you still be good to her. Love is marked by endurance, tolerance, forgiveness and unsolicited or unrewarded prices.
Re: Matured Minds Only. by immortalcrown(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2019
Diegostan:

You sound like the guy she was with at the hotel with...

Then, I am the one.
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Finnese001: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

exactly my thoughts, how can someone be cool with a cheating partner?
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Chrisus(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:

So, even if you have informed her that you want to marry her, but you have not presented anything to her parents, as your commitment for the marriage, do not leave her because you have not given her enough assurance. But, if you have met her parents for the marriage and she still did it, leave her. But before you leave her, try to find out how it happened. A desperate guy can use 'juju' on her, especially if she is sexually attractive. Juju has power. A man can also sit her down in an open place, drug her or feed her with alcohol, and then take her to the hotel. And the funny thing is that she may regain consciousness while the man is still inside her, but she will be so confused and will not react immediately, she is a human being. Women are bad, but they are more endangered than men. But as you try to find out what happened, be smart because she can feed you with well-constructed lies and you will believe her.

What a load of crap!
Re: Matured Minds Only. by youngsahito(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Let the cheating continues

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:

I don't encourage cheating. I have only learnt to endure what I cannot stop, especially outside marriage. Do you think jealousy is a proof of true love? It is not. Even God angrily evicted man from the garden of Eden, yet man has not desisted from sin. True love is not conditional. If you truely love a girl, you will leave her if she is not satisfied with you, yet you still be good to her.

Love is not endurance, especially when the endurance is bullshit like cheating, that is rubbish, Jealousy is also a form of love don't kid yourself, eg when you see your partner being cuddly with someone else, you will feel a tight knot in your chest, cos you want her/him to yourself alone,

This your mindset is not healthy at all, love is unconditional, love is peace of mind whether married or not, when you can vouch that your partner wouldnt cheat no matter where he/she is, that is trust, how will you marry someone you can't trust, then divorce when she displays her cheating tendencies, something that can be avoided during courtship? There are loyal people out there, you just need to search diligently, they are really not that scarce, you are indirectly encouraging cheating pls.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Pascopele: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
youngsahito:
Let the cheating continues
Re: Matured Minds Only. by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mtcheww.
When some nigazz are bored, they will just carry phone, enter here, cook up one horseshit and sit back and wait for replies.

You said matured minds, don't know if mine is qualified to advice you.
Don't be a wimp!

Re: Matured Minds Only. by Martinez79: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
immortalcrown:

No. There is no relationship with two people who are equally good to each other. One has to be better than the other. One has to offer more. "An eye for an eye" does not make a better society. Our society is in chaos because we always want to gain more and give less. Nobody wants to give more and manage less.
Op, if you know what is good for you, ignore this dangerous and ludicrous advice. Once you catch her cheating, dump her immediately.

— Omar09

(1) (Reply)

Can Asthma Be Cured ?????? / Nigerian Lady Who Miss Her Boyfriend Too Much Share Their Intimate Video. / I Dont Feel Happy With My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.