Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University (56341 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by newsmag: 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Port Harcourt born Kiki Mordi is a BBC Africa radio presenter and the head of presenting with women radio FM 9.17. The media personality is also a filmmaker, storyteller, and writer.

Kiki Mordi who is currently based in the United Kingdom, dropped out of school because of sexual harassment, hence her passion for the cause.

The journalist revealed this in the hour-long documentary published by the media outfit and which focused on lecturers in higher institutions who demand sex from their students to pass them in their examinations.

Kiki Mordi mentioned in the documentary she gained admission into one of the best schools in Nigeria, just after the death of her father.

According to her, she was a medical student with her gaze on the bright future ahead, only for her dreams to be truncated by a certain lecturer who wanted to have sex with her.

She is currently an Africa Eye reporter for BBC and she has been hailed a hero across the country for exposing the randy lecturers.

One of the lecturers involved in the sex for mark scandal is Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu of the Faculty of Arts, the University of Lagos who also doubles as the head pastor of a Foursquare Gospel Church in Lagos.

According to Kiki Mordi, the investigation was carried out due to the clamor to expose these bad lecturers.

https://newsmag.com.ng/based-in-the-uk-see-more-facts-about-kiki-mordi-the-sexforgrades-undercover-journalist-photos/

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by immortalcrown(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
No wonder!

This is the right way to do things, not like the COZZA case. In this Kiki's case, I can easily understand that she is sincerely out for justice. She did not do it in a manner that arouses suspicion of a hidden agendum.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thank God she didn't allow her lecturer to COZA her

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by DaddyMorenike: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
I would love to wipe her.
Of course mutually!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by revolt(m): 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lies jo... why didnt she mention the name of the lecturer..... bio sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Surveyoruzoma: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kiki Mordi mentioned in the documentary she gained admission into one of the best schools in Nigeria, just after the death of her father.

According to her, she was a medical student with her gaze on the bright future ahead, only for her dreams to be truncated by a certain lecturer who wanted to have sex with her.
She won the fight or atleast........... winning the fight!
Kudos gurl.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by realestniggah: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why is the focus on the journalist rather than the fucking_animals who call themselves pastors/lecturers?

Are the cabals trying to discredit her?

Well Huge KUDOS to her, for her courage, commitment, activism and sense of Justice! Very proud of her.

63 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
newsmag:
Port Harcourt born Kiki Mordi is a BBC Africa radio presenter and the head of presenting with women radio FM 9.17. The media personality is also a filmmaker, storyteller, and writer.

Kiki Mordi who is currently based in the United Kingdom, dropped out of school because of sexual harassment, hence her passion for the cause.

The journalist revealed this in the hour-long documentary published by the media outfit and which focused on lecturers in higher institutions who demand sex from their students to pass them in their examinations.

She is currently an Africa Eye reporter for BBC and she has been hailed a hero across the country for exposing the randy lecturers.

One of the lecturers involved in the sex for mark scandal is Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu of the Faculty of Arts, the University of Lagos who also doubles as the head pastor of a Foursquare Gospel Church in Lagos.

According to Kiki Mordi, the investigation was carried out due to the clamor to expose these bad lecturers.

https://newsmag.com.ng/based-in-the-uk-see-more-facts-about-kiki-mordi-the-sexforgrades-undercover-journalist-photos/

Olodo..if she was truly brilliant she would have scaled through.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Adrian98(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
I am sorry but this is trash talk. If you see something that's bad won't you control yourself. Let's not start pointing fingers at who is at fault and who is innocent
Surveyoruzoma:
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly

48 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
angry

An interesting piece of information.

On a lighter note, it seems that the lost glory of Nairaland is gradually getting restored. The threads gracing the front page these days says it all. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't know why I keep hearing this trashy rhetoric "some girls are forcing lecturers to have se.x with them".
So because you have all of a sudden become a goat instead of a human being, you have to eat the yams (students) close to you instead of nature's fresh green grass (your wife) that's in abundance (in your house) as opposed to some stored up junk food (student) in a "cold room"..

Judgement day awaits you all. sad

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by TheManOfTheYear: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
This is wrong, why are we exposing her biography and personal info?
This might compromise her security.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Criticaltemp: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
I talk am.. UK r using this one to destroy our country

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by FuckDaMods: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
I just don't like this bitch.. She must be a frustrated bitter evening newspaper. So ugly angry

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by jericco1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
For the fact someone isn't brilliant doesn't mean they should be taken for granted.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 0kinographix: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
School na scam school na scam, learn a skill learn a skill now customers are not coming....
I'm good with vectoring ....

Hit me up at an affordable rate please WhatsApp 08106263709

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
So are you justifying sexual harassment now or what?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Yakarii: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82958443:
okay
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who knows whether pastors like adeboye,oyedepo and other prominent men of god have been harassing their female members of their respective churches.

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by SenecaTheYonger: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Good thing she's based outside.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
awesome woman.

Toks2008:

Not everyone will be an A or B grade student. I hope you know that.

Lecturers are meant to guide their students to success in their academics not to be preying on them when they don't have a good grasp of a subject.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Yakarii: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
post=82958541:
So are you justifying sexual harassment now or what?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by CaesarDon(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019

One thing I know for sure about Kiki Mordi is that she's disrespectful, uncouth and a hypocriteria

I confronted her on twitter about uploading a man's pic and tagging him as sexual assaulter, just cos he was jesting

And she uploaded my pics and tagged me as a apologist to sexual molesters, I still have proof and id make sure she pays for it, trust me you would pay Mordi, i still have screenshots of you being insultive and disrespectful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by meccuno: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
That is no excuse. There are many decent dressed ladies who face the same challenge. Because one flaunt his wealth because he is rich is not an excuse to rob him. If a lady dresses provocatively walk her out of your office. Or look the other way.

18 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thetechhub:
She's out for revenge. More of that girl.

Clean UK used Apple iPhone X 210k
IPhone 7plus 110k
IPhone 7 75k
IPhone 6s 55k
All available now with charger and pack.
Contact on my profile
Refurbished chinko.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Haaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola Commissions Ilesa Government High School, Osun State (Photos) / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures / Chinedu John: 19-Year-Old Who Sued JAMB For N1 Billion Over Result Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.