Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University (56382 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
I thought she was dark.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
What again
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Criticaltemp:
I talk am.. UK r using this one to destroy our country
Be grateful for once.Or are you part of the randy lecturers?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by sinola(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly
Is it an excuse to justify what those randy lecturers are doing in our tertiary institutions

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
More strength to her. Ladies should learn to speak out.

Guys too can speak up if there are female lecturers harassing them for sex...

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by tsmith(f): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly

Mentality such as this shows you're one of the animals that makes Nigeria the zoo/jungle that it is. It's only animals that excuse or act on "animal" instincts. Humans exercise something called best judgement and constraints.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by tsmith(f): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Toks2008 post=82958470]

Olodo..if she was truly brilliant she would have scaled through.

[/quote

Mentality such as this shows you're one of the animals that makes Nigeria the zoo/jungle that it is. It's only animals that excuse or act in animal instincts. Humans exercise something called best judgement and constraints.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by sinola(m): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
tsmith:

Mentality such as this shows you're one of the animals that makes Nigeria the zoo/jungle that it is. It's only animals that excuse or act on "animal" instincts. Humans exercise something called best judgement and constraints.

Gbam!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

Haaa

Yeah bro...if you pass convincingly there is no lecturer under the sun that will even have the guts to propose sex for grades to you...dem never born am..

But these olodo girls shouting sex for grades upandan..ask for their examination papers and you will be amazed at how dull they are.

Let them refuse the demand, read and pass well then let's see that mad lecturer that will ask you for sex.

I'm.not justifying that it is right bit we need to say it as it is.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by bonnyhope: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I just don't like this bitch.. She must be a frustrated bitter evening newspaper. So ugly angry
I don't know how this one was able to get into the lecturer s head. Some men sef no get spec.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Fhowe: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
realestniggah:
Why is the focus on the journalist rather than the fucking_animals who call themselves pastors/lecturers?

Are the cabals trying to discredit her?

Well Huge KUDOS to her, for her courage, commitment, activism and sense of Justice! Very proud of her.
what is an undergraduate frolicking around a male lecturer for she should go and pass jamb and post ume rather than looking for favors from lecturers that is the problem if you do the righthing you can never meet yourself in this situation the investigation is baseless to me you went to seduce the man now you are saying shit poor ass journalism lazy youth.Madam kiki you can as well drench yourself in fuel then light up a match and see the outcome rada rada .It is as simple as this if you don't make yourself available around this lecturers they won't venture into that area read and pass your courses and if the lectuerer fails you and you are sure of what you wrote you can report to higher authority and this is where xams and records come in they will tell a senior lecturer to grade the sheets that is okay not all this rubbish madam kiki is doing .how can you grade someone that is not yet a student rubbish you have no idea how many admission seekers disturb this people on a daily basis asking for what is not possible abeg I no blame baba man shall not.live by bread alone .

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=tsmith post=82958775][/quote]

I know one wailing Banshee will quote me.

If my point is not clear to you then you must be one of the olodos who can't pass convincingly else give in to sexual demands.

Abeg swerve.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
revolt:
Lies jo... why didnt she mention the name of the lecturer..... bio sef
Well done
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by wonder233: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Watched the 1hr documentary. Truth be told, I saw nothing worth any substance to take away from it.
The girls weren't "hapless students" being victimized by their lecturers. What I saw was people who had choices and whatever they decided was OK by the men.

Oh please spare me the morality crap. In the real world, we have corrupt female students, lots of them who offer or dangle for an offer to be made. The lecturers just spot a dangler and makes an offer...and if it turns out their instincts were wrong and the dangler rejects an offer, they are cool and back off - like the Ghanaian professor did.
So, all these hue and cry is superfluous.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by THEMODSARECRAZY: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

fool like you, I know how many of my female relatives who were asked to have sex for grades or pay huge sum of money, and they were brilliant and had no problems in the course (which is usually a nonsense course) if they had let me know early I would've showed them how to expose those cohorts, they had to pay the money instead

And I believe you are one of those idiots lecturers FOOL

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by AZeD1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Yeah bro...if you pass convincingly there is no lecturer under the sun that will even have the guts to propose sex for grades to you...dem never born am..

But you are these olodo girls shouting sex for grades upandan..ask for their examination papers and you will be amazed at how dull they are.

Let them refuse the demand, read and pass well then let's see that mad lecturer that will ask you for sex.

I'm.not justifying that it is right bit we need to say it as it is.
So what happens after you read and you get missing script as your result?

It's either you are clueless or you demand sex for favors so you are trying to protect your fellow members.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by tsmith(f): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I just don't like this bitch.. She must be a frustrated bitter evening newspaper. So ugly angry

Your name shows you're mentally unbalanced and typically shouldnt deserve a response. But then again, mental illness is no excuse to troll. So here's your call of shame

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by FuckDaMods: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
bonnyhope:

I don't know how this one was able to get into the lecturer s head. Some men sef no get spec.
I still find it hard to believe that lecturers that see beauties everyday will fall for this orangutan

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
AZeD1:

So what happens after you read and you get missing script as your result?

It's either you are clueless or you demand sex for favors so you are trying to protect your fellow members.

Did I just read you right? Missing script! Like seriously?

Keep making excuses for olodos who can't read and pass.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 2800net(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
This Ugly thing ///
newsmag:
Port Harcourt born Kiki Mordi is a BBC Africa radio presenter and the head of presenting with women radio FM 9.17. The media personality is also a filmmaker, storyteller, and writer.

Kiki Mordi who is currently based in the United Kingdom, dropped out of school because of sexual harassment, hence her passion for the cause.

The journalist revealed this in the hour-long documentary published by the media outfit and which focused on lecturers in higher institutions who demand sex from their students to pass them in their examinations.

Kiki Mordi mentioned in the documentary she gained admission into one of the best schools in Nigeria, just after the death of her father.

According to her, she was a medical student with her gaze on the bright future ahead, only for her dreams to be truncated by a certain lecturer who wanted to have sex with her.

She is currently an Africa Eye reporter for BBC and she has been hailed a hero across the country for exposing the randy lecturers.

One of the lecturers involved in the sex for mark scandal is Dr. Boniface Igbeneghu of the Faculty of Arts, the University of Lagos who also doubles as the head pastor of a Foursquare Gospel Church in Lagos.

According to Kiki Mordi, the investigation was carried out due to the clamor to expose these bad lecturers.

https://newsmag.com.ng/based-in-the-uk-see-more-facts-about-kiki-mordi-the-sexforgrades-undercover-journalist-photos/

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by FuckDaMods: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
tsmith:

Your name shows you're mentally unbalanced and typically shouldnt deserve a response. But then again, mental illness is no excuse to troll. So here's your call of shame
Eya, this one must be worse than her.
Truth is indeed bitter cry

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I know one wailing Banshee will quote me.

If my point is not clear to you then you must be one of the olodos who can't pass convincingly else give in to sexual demands.

Abeg swerve.

Stop pretending you did not go to a Nigerian university. The lecturers have all the power. If a lecturer decides to mess with you, there is very little you can do. Who are you reporting him to? A jury of his peers. There is little limit to the malice of these old men.

Did you not see the way Boniface was leering throughout his videos?

It is not about brilliance but about abuse of power.
It is the same reason why so called olodos leave this country and pass with flying colors abroad.

All these stories about girls dressing. So if you see money on the street, you will automatically pick it? If you are provided with an opportunity to do yahoo yahoo, you will jump on it?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Oh shut the fvck up
immortalcrown:
No wonder!

This is the right way to do things, not like the COZZA case. In this Kiki's case, I can easily understand that she is sincerely out for justice. She did not do it in a manner that arouses suspicion of a hidden agendum.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by AZeD1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Like I said, it's either you are clueless or a member of the gang.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
You will always be found on the wrong side of issues
Toks2008:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Kokaine(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:
No wonder!

This is the right way to do things, not like the COZZA case. In this Kiki's case, I can easily understand that she is sincerely out for justice. She did not do it in a manner that arouses suspicion of a hidden agendum.
at the end of the day, she didn't do the right thing. She didn't justify the topic at hand with the content of her videos. It says sex for grades and harassment. Nothing in the video showed either harassment victimization or grade.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

So because they can't read and pass is now an opportunity for hyenas and vultures to prey on them?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
thelastorca:

Stop pretending you did not go to a Nigerian university. The lecturers have all the power. If a lecturer decides to mess with you, there is very little you can do. Who are you reporting him to? A jury of his peers. There is little limit to the malice of these old men.

Did you not see the way Boniface was leering throughout his videos?

It is not about brilliance but about abuse of power.
It is the same reason why so called olodos leave this country and pass with flying colors abroad.

All these stories about girls dressing. So if you see money on the street, you will automatically pick it? If you are provided with an opportunity to do yahoo yahoo, you will jump on it?

I don't know about girls dressing but IF YOU TRULY PASSED YOUR EXAMS CONVINCINGLY NO LECTURER WILL ASK YOU FOR SEX FOR GRADE..

Should I increase the volume?
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
You’re right.
Frustrated by the actions of randy he-goats like you
FuckDaMods:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Qadaffi2idiamin: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

One day my son will call your daughters olodo for not scaling through. Son of a LovePeddler tongue

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Toks2008(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
salford:

So because they can't read and pass is now an opportunity for hyenas and vultures to prey on them?

We live in a crazy world so don't allow yourself to be vulnerable.

I repeat.. I'm not justifying the actions of the lecturers but I'm not also happy with the one sided blame game.

Many ladies lure lecturers with money and sex but you will hardly find a lecturer failing a student that passed because he wants sex but would rather take advantage of olodos or the unfortunate ones that failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University? / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.