Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University (56384 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Sex For Grade: Do Female Lecturers Ask For Sex Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by BRATISLAVA: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
trustworthy1:

I'm not justifying the action of the lecturer, but there was this friend of mine that went to meet a male lecturer to help her in one of the courses she failed then in medical school.
This lecturer invited her over to his house and in the process wanted to sleep with her. This girl took to her heels. Now she's telling people that the reason why she left medical school was cos she refused sleeping with the lecturer.
So when male students have issues, don't they go to see the lecturers to tutor or help them? You've joined the bandwagon who put unrealistic expectations on women. So a woman struggling with her courses should sink in it while her male classmates get the help they need, because she must sleep with the lecturer? Why can't he just help her lije he should. Think about it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by yeyeosoronga: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

If you truly fail a course you will know for certain so rewrite it and read well to pass and don't start shouting "he failed me because..." which is very typical of ladies in many schools.

I am not supporting any lecturer asking for sex but let nobody act like a saint here.
...most men can not say NO if a female offers free sex which is why I would love BBC TO also address that aspect.

The nigerian educational system needs a complete overhaul. If your female church member as a pastor, or female patient as a doctor, or your female student as a lecturer should offer you sex, your professional responsibilities expects you to refuse such advances and take proactive steps to avoid contact as much as possible with such a woman.
It's not excusable at all. These professionals or bosses are in positions of authority and should never abuse such positions.
I know you believe most men are useless with no self control, but the few that have self control don't have two heads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Yeah bro...if you pass convincingly there is no lecturer under the sun that will even have the guts to propose sex for grades to you...dem never born am..

But these olodo girls shouting sex for grades upandan..ask for their examination papers and you will be amazed at how dull they are.

Let them refuse the demand, read and pass well then let's see that mad lecturer that will ask you for sex.

I'm.not justifying that it is right bit we need to say it as it is.

For once, I agree with you. I said the same thing here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5456975/sex-grades-bbc-air-documentary/1#82907147
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by trustworthy1(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
BRATISLAVA:

So when male students have issues, don't they go to see the lecturers to tutor or help them? You've joined the bandwagon who put unrealistic expectations on women. So a woman struggling with her courses should sink in it while her male classmates get the help they need, because she must sleep with the lecturer? Why can't he just help her lije he should. Think about it.
I'm not supporting the actions of these lecturers. Infact those lecturers should be seriously dealt with.
This lady in question went to meet the lecturer to upgrade her grades in the courses she failed when the results were already published so that she will be able to qualify to write resist instead of repeating a year which was also illegal. I'm not also justifying the action of
that our lecturer too.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by TemmyT002(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
See as she fine
No wonder
Na women and sex go kill.some men sha
Simple control, they no get
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by emmanuel4758(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
CaesarDon:

One thing I know for sure about Kiki Mordi is that she's disrespectful, uncouth and a hypocriteria

I confronted her on twitter about uploading a man's pic and tagging him as sexual assaulter, just cos he was jesting

And she uploaded my pics and tagged me as a apologist to sexual molesters, I still have proof and id make sure she pays for it, trust me you would pay Mordi, i still have screenshots of you being insultive and disrespectful
too much Korean Plus ewedu soup

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
trustworthy1:

I'm not supporting the actions of these lecturers. Infact those lecturers should be seriously dealt with.
This lady in question went to meet the lecturer to upgrade her grades in the courses she failed when the results were already published so that she will be able to qualify to write resist instead of repeating a year which was also illegal. I'm not also justifying the action of
that our lecturer too.
you were blaming the student who walked away from her education because she went to meet a lecturer for help, like her male colleagues do, and he instead began propositioning sex from her. You were casting doubts. Did she do anything differently from her male colleagues? Did she offer her body to him? Or did he demand it from her to the extent that she had to drop out? The man could've just said no to her or reported her with his evidence of her wrongdoing. She did not solicit sex from him in return for the grades, so what are you really saying about her? You will understand if a male student tells you that a male lecturer is demanding sex from him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by pansophist(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly

Then the lecturer should refuse and exercise self-control, honour, and responsibility to his office. He has all the formal instrument to punish her for such suggestion.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Octopusssy(f): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Yeah bro...if you pass convincingly there is no lecturer under the sun that will even have the guts to propose sex for grades to you...dem never born am..

But these olodo girls shouting sex for grades upandan..ask for their examination papers and you will be amazed at how dull they are.

Let them refuse the demand, read and pass well then let's see that mad lecturer that will ask you for sex.

I'm.not justifying that it is right bit we need to say it as it is.
Did you watch the documentary? Obvious you didn't because if you did, you will know why she dropped out.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by trustworthy1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
you were blaming the student who walked away from her education because she went to meet a lecturer for help, like her male colleagues do, and he instead began propositioning sex from her. You were casting doubts. Did she do anything differently from her male colleagues? Did she offer her body to him? Or did he demand it from her to the extent that she had to drop out? The man could've just said no to her or reported her with his evidence of her wrongdoing. She did not solicit sex from him in return for the grades, so what are you really saying about her? You will understand if a male student tells you that a male lecturer is demanding sex from him.
What I'm saying in essence is that students whether male or female shouldn't meet any lecturer for upgrading of their scores when it's obvious the person failed .
If there's a doubt that you aren't supposed to fail , you can write for remarking etc.
No lecturer should also sexually harass any student or also take advantage of their poor performance in school.
The students can also meet lecturers (esp morally decent ones) for advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by seangy4konji: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I would love to wipe her.
Of course mutually!
and brutally
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by DaddyMorenike: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
and brutally
na you Wan do that one! I just want make she fall in love with preeq more
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by seangy4konji: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
na you Wan do that one! I just want make she fall in love with preeq more
nepa pole kinda preeq fall on her then
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by adedayourt(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
But wait how come she was studying for medicine and she was being sexually by an Art lecturer
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by odaniel1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Which small girl?

I had my Bsc way back in 1997 which was 22years ago and I can tell you that even at that time it was difficult for any lecturer to fail a lady who truly passed.

Only an ignorant person will say I'm not making sense.

Most of these ladies offer sex for grades and that is where I have issues with the one sided documentary.

It's like offering bribe to a police because your vehicle papers are faulty but if young have all papers the police will rather beg for money rather than harrass you.

If a lady passes well, no lecturer will ask for sex and this is what we should also be telling our female children in schools whilst we also find ways to punish any lecturer demanding for sex. I just don't like the one sided blame shifting.
baba stop making hasty generalizations. I had departmentals (coursemates) who were harassed despite acing their papers all becos the lecture wanted to haras hem.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by am4truth(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s][/s]
cucumbae:
Who knows whether pastors like adeboye,oyedepo and other prominent men of god have been harassing their female members of their respective churches.
[s][/s]
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Ugosample(m): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
tsmith:

Mentality such as this shows you're one of the animals that makes Nigeria the zoo/jungle that it is. It's only animals that excuse or act on "animal" instincts. Humans exercise something called best judgement and constraints.

no mind them

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Glycosunde: 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
lock d door n off d light if u want me to kiss u for 1minute. Don't worry I will give u admission but sir I'm 17. Look I'm in my fifties but if I want girls of 16 or 17 i can get dem n don't worry I will take u to d cold room where we smooch

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
immortalcrown:
No wonder!

This is the right way to do things, not like the COZZA case. In this Kiki's case, I can easily understand that she is sincerely out for justice. She did not do it in a manner that arouses suspicion of a hidden agendum.
You are right.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
I would love to wipe her.
Of course mutually!
hmmmm, dirty mind.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by spirul77: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
she was an OAP in Benin about three or two years back

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

If a lady passes well, no lecturer will ask for sex and this is what we should also be telling our female children in schools whilst we also find ways to punish any lecturer demanding for sex. I just don't like the one sided blame shifting.
This is not true. if you are pretty or beautiful, there is a good chance they will also try to victimize you.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Skseries: 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
Some girls are forcing lecturer to have sex with them, for them to get better mark , some many girls go to school half nake , the should learn how to dress properly
so if a girl dress naked into ur office, it's so hard for u to shout at her send her out and request she dress properly? U don't see foreign students? Even the chinko student on skirt half of their laps, abeg jor man no get control u say no dressing, if their daughter dress like that at home will they rape her? U just making excuses for them..... The hearing she's 17yrs old shud have completely kept him away.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by arrestdarrester: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

Why didn't she mention the medical school? She doesn't want guys to dig her results and her scripts? Med schools can keep such for donkey years you know.

Secondly and if she must know, no lecturer can hold you back from progressing in any med school if you know your stuff.

She did a good job with UNILAG and the University of Ghana, but garnishing it with lies is a no no for me.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
I more surprised at the female on this thread blaming the girls. It's either they are very ugly; hence, the lecturers never bothered them, or they see nothing wrong in prostituting themselves to the so called lecturers.

Better to just waka pass and be grateful that you luckily went through the system without the harrassment, instead of shaming the girls that were victims.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
salford:

This is not true. if you are pretty or beautiful, there is a good chance they will also try to victimize you.

these ones talking here are talking as if they did not go to public uni in NIGERIA

I did
And I know its a jungle

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by Teespice(f): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

Olodo..if she was truly brilliant she would have scaled through.

takes one olodo to know another olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Skseries:
so if a girl dress naked into ur office, it's so hard for u to shout at her send her out and request she dress properly? U don't see foreign students? Even the chinko student on skirt half of their laps, abeg jor man no get control u say no dressing, if their daughter dress like that at home will they rape her? U just making excuses for them..... The hearing she's 17yrs old shud have completely kept him away.
That is the one the major difference between animals and humans - self control. Some humans are not so different from animals.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by salford: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ugosample:

these ones talking here are talking as if they did not go to public uni in NIGERIA

I did
And I know its a jungle
I did too bro. It's a real jungle. I am not even suprised. These 2 lecturers featured in the documentary are just 2 out of 100s if not thousands. I studied a major science course in one of the federal unis, plus being a course rep, I was close to some lecturers. I know how some of them prey on jambites taking 1st year physics right from registration, even before they start taking tests or exams.
As we can see from the BBC video, one of the girls is only seeking admission and hasn't even started test or exams, yet they want to fuc.k her.

My wife and I attended the same Uni. In my wife's class. A professor failed the boyfriend of a girl he (the lecturer) was chasing. The girl escaped by reporting him to a female professor in the faculty. The girl slipped away from his hands, then he went after her boyfriend. You can imagine. Crooks.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by DaddyMorenike: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
nepa pole kinda preeq fall on her then
the current from d Nepa pole preeq fit harm her. Make I wipe her first if at all.
Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by aspirebig: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
The girl's identity ought to be hidden.

I just saw a post on Fb now that she is receiving death threats since the news went viral....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Kiki Mordi? Biography, BBC Journalist Exposed Sex For Grade In University by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
FuckDaMods:
I just don't like this bitch.. She must be a frustrated bitter evening newspaper. So ugly angry
one of the konji lecturers spotted......buoda ode

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ND Holder: HND or 100 Level at University? / 18 foreign Universities Banned By The NUC (see Full List) / Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.