Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,831 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Share Yuor Experience With Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Yuor Experience With Us (760 Views)

My Experience With An Online Fraudster / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Your Husband Wants You To Quit Yuor Job And Take A New Carear-housewifery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Yuor Experience With Us by gabriel4u(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2010
It is certain that if not all, but 70% of we NL Guys/gurls must have pass through a regretful stage in life
with particular to relationship issue.I've once pass through too(3years back) when a my xgurl (toyin)
dump me for another guy.It was so painful, but there was nothing i could do, although she's still coming
back to plead.
And my word of advice to all is don't introduce love, but if the relationship is real Love most surely come around.

No knowledge is lost, please share/drop ur experience and advice here!
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Yorisb: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
gabriel4u:

It is certain that if not all, but 70% of we NL Guys/gurls must have pass through a regretful stage in life
with particular to relationship issue.I've once pass through too(3years back) when a my xgurl (toyin)
dump me for another guy.It was so painful, but there was nothing i could do, although she's still coming
back to plead.
And my word of advice to all is don't introduce love, but if the relationship is real Love most surely come around.

No knowledge is lost, please share/drop your experience and advice here!

Where did you get ur stats from?
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by rekeson: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2010
more experiences
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2010
Ive never had an ex because this is my first and present bf whom I known for 7 years but we dated for 3 years. Anyways, five major things /factors to keep my relationship going

1) It takes two hands to clap. If one hand is clapping, just forget about the relationship and move on

2) Trust each other and eliminate doubts. If you have doubts, bring it straight to the table and be honest about each other and close the case after the discussion.

3) Always support your partner no matter what happens and always be there for him / her

4) Always take care of yourself for yourself and your partner. Take care of your skin, make sure u smell nice for him or her, make sure you keep fit and eat right. Its for your own benefit at the same time its an additional factor to please your partner.

5) Always make your relaitonhip interesting! and dont be sooo predictable all the time! Like try out kinky stuffs or organize sumthin nice for him or her

Thats what I learned from this relationship and I realize the longer we are together, the more our love grows.
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by gabriel4u(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2010
@Ms Potato, 9ise one jare!
more,
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2010
gabriel4u:

@Ms Potato, 9ise one jare!
more,

thank u jare
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Ive never had an ex because this is my first and present bf whom I known for 7 years but we dated for 3 years. Anyways, five major things /factors to keep my relationship going

1) It takes two hands to clap. If one hand is clapping, just forget about the relationship and move on

2) Trust each other and eliminate doubts. If you have doubts, bring it straight to the table and be honest about each other and close the case after the discussion.

3) Always support your partner no matter what happens and always be there for him / her

4) Always take care of yourself for yourself and your partner. Take care of your skin, make sure u smell nice for him or her, make sure you keep fit and eat right. Its for your own benefit at the same time its an additional factor to please your partner.

5) Always make your relaitonhip interesting! and dont be sooo predictable all the time! Like try out kinky stuffs or organize sumthin nice for him or her

Thats what I learned from this relationship and I realize the longer we are together, the more our love grows.

Sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2010
REALITY101:

Sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thank you jare kiss
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Rocktation(f): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2010
Well poster, i've one for you. Please people never never never ever date anybody based on pity. Such relationtionships choke you for real. Dated some guy that i'm not even sure now whether i even had the normal human feelings for, just because everyone said that he oozed love for me from a 10 mile radius. This was kinda true because he really did adore me and realllly showed it and then i gave us a chance. But mennn, i know i did him more harm than good cos i didn't try at all to help make anything work and everything was lopsided. I'm not ecstatic to say now that i might have succeeded in creating yet another damaged man, that must really hate women out there somewhere.
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 6:49am On Nov 07, 2010
Rocktation:

Well poster, i've one for you. Please people never never never ever date anybody based on pity. Such relationtionships choke you for real. Dated some guy that i'm not even sure now whether i even had the normal human feelings for, just because everyone said that he oozed love for me from a 10 mile radius. This was kinda true because he really did adore me and realllly showed it and then i gave us a chance. But mennn, i know i did him more harm than good cos i didn't try at all to help make anything work and everything was lopsided. I'm not ecstatic to say now that i might have succeeded in creating yet another damaged man, that must really hate women out there somewhere.

shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad Im so sorry to hear that sad I hope you have asked for his forgiveness. sad
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Rocktation(f): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2010
I dare not even go near him. I'm not so sure that he doesn't walk around with a knife these days anyway.
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2010
Rocktation:

I dare not even go near him. I'm not so sure that he doesn't walk around with a knife these days anyway.

U must have done sumthin really awful to him huh? sad I hope its not as bad as you claim it to be embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Rocktation(f): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2010
I hope so too, Gabry.
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by MsPotato(f): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2010
Rocktation:

I hope so too, Gabry.

How did u know my name is gabry shocked
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by Princelyod(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
Being loved and letting it go.Each time i hook up a chat wit her,am ful of regrets.
Re: Share Yuor Experience With Us by kpolli(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2010
to be honest with u, rockstation, I really hope God revenges on the guys behalf n for ur own sake, may it not result in u jumping off a bridge

(1) (Reply)

More Virginity Related Issues: / Guys,can U Marry A Girl That Is Older Than You. / Virgin To Badgirl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.