Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) (71541 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:46am On Oct 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
What if chioma has a still birth or miscarriage.
Receive Fireeeee! !! !
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:50am On Oct 09, 2019
This is to my unborn child to let you know I love you. ..
...Just in case I never get an holla to my unborn child.
.. or are we just cursed to be street thugs, what can be worse

To my unborn child… / To my unborn child / In case I don’t make it / Just remember, Daddy loves you / Now ever since my birth, I've been …

Tupac still inspires all niggaz
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by pikaelite(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Nawa oh... So unborn pikin still don't get money pass some people like dis
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by SultanYoung: 4:43am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
I will do more for my unborn children.
haahahaa as you take type so ehn e means say you been no get the thing for mind, and make i yarn you people wey won do something no dey talk am for social media say de, won do am!
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Solsix(m): 5:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Even unborn babies don dey make am pass people wey don live since. Oluwa answer my call

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Igetmyown247: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2019
-
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2019
babadeee:
for that level wey David dey if he think am is an ingrate undecided undecided God has bless him to the extend anything he want he will get cool cool
There are many things he can't get if he wants. I He can't get a megayacht, he can't buy a small isle in Palm Island and archipelagos of Dubai,he can't buy a floor on Trump Tower,He can't buy a 767 Gulfstream,not even his father can, he can't buy a Pablo Picasso painting, he can't buy a Michelangelo or Leornado Davinci artwork and many more things

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by salt1: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:
There are many things he can't get if he wants. I He can't get a megayacht, he can't buy a small isle in Palm Island and archipelagos of Dubai,he can't buy a floor on Trump Tower,He can't buy a 767 Gulfstream,not even his father can, he can't buy a Pablo Picasso painting, he can't buy a Michelangelo or Leornado Davinci artwork and many more things

Are those your definitions of wealth? Must he own those things? Are they his priorities?

For a 26 year old Nigerian boy, Davido is doing well. This decision to settle down has endeared him to more people and that's good for his professional life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by anEye4anEye: 6:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Bridget95:
Money go come your way,my bro . surely you will purchase something like this...

Thank you sweetheart
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:16am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:
The contract is null and void. David signed it because he lacks sense.

The performer of the contract (the unborn child) is not YET a juristic person. Hence, can't be bound by the terms of performance. This is not a beneficial gift, it is a contract which requires performance.

Secondly, in Igbo traditional culture, a man doesn't own the child until he has paid the necessary traditional marriage rites over the mother. This is different from Yoruba culture where a man owns the child irrespective of whether he's married to the mother or not.

I don't know the idiotic lawyers advising David, but I know any rookie lawyer would get this contract thrown out.
biggest bad belle i have ever see in my life.this is pure enemy of progress talking, for own good better rejoice with davido as am doing so that good thing will happen to u

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:19am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
feminist better pray 4 responsible man b4 u get old older oldest
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Duggedised12(f): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
una wicked for this country sha,see what you are wishing another human. Its bad enough that you are a guy hiding under a female moniker but altleast control your psychopathy na, na person pikin be this o,e go reach your turn o except you are impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 6:21am On Oct 09, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
biggest bad belle i have ever see in my life.this is pure enemy of progress talking, for own good better rejoice with davido as am doing so that good thing will happen to u

What I typed is pure legal experience which shows the invalidity of the contract. You can't know this because your parents failed to provide you with proper education.

Davido can't sign endorsement for his living daughters, it's the unborn one he is signing for? Signing a contract to be performed by one yet to be born.
What of Chioma's endorsement, cooking show and Porsche?
His Jet nko?
Mumus like you swallowed the lies.

You're a big fool and if you can't have sense at your age, you're a hopeless creature.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:

we will buy him bugatti also teach him to beat his colleague with slybender

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

The performer of the contract (the unborn child) is not YET a juristic person. Hence, can't be bound by the terms of performance. This is not a beneficial gift, it is a contract which requires performance.

Secondly, in Igbo traditional culture, a man doesn't own the child until he has paid the necessary traditional marriage rites over the mother. This is different from Yoruba culture where a man owns the child irrespective of whether he's married to the mother or not.

I don't know the idiotic lawyers advising David, but I know any rookie lawyer would get this contract thrown out.

Money will make him own the child marriage or not.na naija we dey.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by samydo(m): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2019
Believe it or not signing a for a child whether born or unborn is not the of the best things can offer that child.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Sonfethopia:

Money will make him own the child marriage or not.na naija we dey.

Easiest way, marry the mother.

There is a limit to how far money can help, especially if the mother get craze. Remember Sophie stopped this same Davido at the airport from travelling out with Imade while she was an infant.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

What I typed is pure legal experience which shows the invalidity of the contract. You can't know this because your parents failed to provide you with proper education.

Davido can't sign endorsement for his living daughters, it's the unborn one he is signing for? Signing a contract to be performed by one yet to be born.
What of Chioma's endorsement, cooking show and Porsche?
His Jet nko?
Mumus like you swallowed the lies.

You're a big fool and if you can't have sense at your age, you're a hopeless creature.
No wonder am so sorry i thought u have sense i never knew u re part of those senseless idiot that has access to china phone with glo free data how i wish nairaland will conduct screening bt try edit ur profil well put madness &fool in it so that nobody will get time to argue with ur senseless talk ok
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 6:37am On Oct 09, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
No wonder am so sorry i thought u have sense i never knew u re part of those senseless idiot that has access to china phone with glo free data how i wish nairaland will conduct screening bt try edit ur profil well put madness &fool in it so that nobody will get time to argue with ur senseless talk ok

Direct your advice to your father who you inherited your stupidity from.

Davido took a legally invalid step and because you're an unenlightened illiterate, you're too daft to notice.

Poverty has wrecked your ability to reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Easiest way, marry the mother.

There is a limit to how far money can help, especially if the mother get craze. Remember Sophie stopped this same Davido at the airport from travelling out with Imade while she was an infant.

Yh but e no mean say tradition go stop the pikin from bearing adeleke surname marriage or not.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Stylish6171: 6:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Na wao...things, questions, assumptions or thinking like this only takes us backwards as africans. Davido is a public figure and he need some score cards thats why this is in their media, what he is doing is a trend, its bn before i was born ( i didnt even know i had some account until i was 18)and i am doing also.. to my generation next. Y'all should be inspired to do some within ur power.
KingAzubuike:
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

You're highly ignorant. Do you know the content of the contract?

Haven't you seen people buy land, invest and open bank account for an unborn child? It's called transfer of ownership. That's why Davido is signing the contract, not the child. A little child can't sign a contract anyway, so what's the fuss about?

As per the Igbo tradition, it is called tradition for a reason, not legally binding terms.

I'm surprised a man that appears to know a lot about legal contracts can't rationalize the weight of traditions. That tradition like others in your land or any other land is useless as far as the law is concerned.

A man is the father of a child whether your ancestors approve or not. And Davido got as much access and rights to his son as Chioma whether bride price is paid or not. Don't let your tradition make a mess of the knowledge acquired in your school. Your forefathers, like mine, were stark and reckless illiterates.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by LedRock: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:

All these things you mentioned are not essential to life.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Budline1(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Sure, our naija artistes have more fame than money. That is what ppl don't realize. Davido is rich but still not very rich.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by princeakinola1(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Davido are you God?If something goes wrong during delivery what will you do?So diaper didnt see glory among child that is using it right to make advart rather than unborn,let unborn be using there product then,idiot people
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by akinsuraj(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

see over sabi lawyer, it is Noll and void so u sabi law like this u no fit defend Sowore nonsense
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by falcon01: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2019
safindakas:
man b acting as if d are God. what if? pls dnt quote me cos I didn't say anytin oooo!
exactly what i have in mind, what if he dies or came out as a vegetable ?
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by BENEFICIAL12(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
DOES IT MEAN THE LADY IS ALREADY PREGNANT?
IF SO I'M ASHAMED OF HIM.
SO HE WASN'T MAN ENOUGH TO WAIT TILL AFTER THEIR MARRIAGE.
ALL THESE CELEBRITY THINGS HAVE MADE PEOPLE LOOK SO CARRIED AWAY THAT THEY NO MORE KNOW THE TRUTH.
CALL A SPADE A SPADE.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2019
ScotMisile:

Good does not have your kind of heart.
so I am wicked right?
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

you be mumu , davido will conveniently buy your mother , your father and your entire generation without feeling it
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Dbestofmasquar(m): 7:49am On Oct 09, 2019
I see a good marketing strategy here, that company wise asf. they quickly take the spot before the baby arrive and there are lots of other company deal unground they wouldn't be able to compete with. congrats David/Chioma and unborn pikin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Leaked Audio Of Tonto Dikeh Begging Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.