Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) (71544 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by babadeee(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Gerald454:

Hahahahahahahhahababababab
My dear same thought here.
Lol, May God help us oo grin grin
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
omoalajah:
Inside life.

Please I have Honda Accord 2008 for sale. Tokunbo 1.8m call me 08126233923
nor be 5 alive..
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who go con sign my unborn triplets bayii oooi
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nevergree:

Endorsement for the unborn child...?

And is somewhere under the bridge this night selling dead meat.

Chaii!

Inside life...

grin
You're wicked

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by babadeee(m): 11:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lamanii22:

As in eh... God should lift us up too oo.... Iya to ge
Amen oo, o to ge, make the table turn

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
babadeee:
Amen oo, o to ge, make the table turn

Amin olorun...

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
What if chioma has a still birth or miscarriage.

Always think positive, no matter the circumstance.

We all know man proposes but God....

But still, we propose something good.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nevergree:

Endorsement for the unborn child...?

And is somewhere under the bridge this night selling dead meat.

Chaii!
Inside life...

This pics irritates me, that I see all BBQ sellers as mannabbq and it made me hate BBQ.

angry
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wickedtruths:
The contract is null and void. David signed it because he lacks sense.

The performer of the contract (the unborn child) is not YET a juristic person. Hence, can't be bound by the terms of performance. This is not a beneficial gift, it is a contract which requires performance.

Secondly, in Igbo traditional culture, a man doesn't own the child until he has paid the necessary traditional marriage rites over the mother. This is different from Yoruba culture where a man owns the child irrespective of whether he's married to the mother or not.

I don't know the idiotic lawyers advising David, but I know any rookie lawyer would get this contract thrown out.

You typed all these trash for what exactly?

You better be happy for something good so that something good can come your way too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Nevergree: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
XklusivGistBlog:

This pics irritates me, that I see all BBQ sellers as mannabbq and it made me hate BBQ.

angry

Cc
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Gwagone: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Na you talk am o
No be me talk am o
How did it concern me?
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by SissyAda: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Choii... Burst my brain grin
Chronicles of the world.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
May Allah bless all the fathers to be able to train their children perfectly well.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
lollybizzu:

You typed all these trash for what exactly?

You better be happy for something good so that something good can come your way too. undecided

Who is this illiterate fool quoting me?
Abeg go and die in poverty.

Because you're daft, you can't decipher facts from frivolities. I pointed out facts and you're here typing nonsense.

My friend, go and rearrange your life and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow! Congratulations cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
To burn mail and femail childrens just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
This Cubana chief priest too dey follow davido. Abi he Don turn body guard
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2019
KingAzubuike:
I reject it in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Yakarii: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Hmmm. But those who know, Burna na singer.

Wizkid and Davido na just regular guys.

For the whole Beyonce ft track, na only Burna own make sense.
[/s]
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Yakarii: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Congrats frogi. It's by grace not by voice or head shape.

The forefathers of some planted the tree. The descendants eat the fruits. People wonder why their lives so smooth and blessed. What we don't see or know in life is more than those we see or know.
Enjoy your time.
[/s]
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 12:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:
The contract is null and void. David signed it because he lacks sense.

The performer of the contract (the unborn child) is not YET a juristic person. Hence, can't be bound by the terms of performance. This is not a beneficial gift, it is a contract which requires performance.

Secondly, in Igbo traditional culture, a man doesn't own the child until he has paid the necessary traditional marriage rites over the mother. This is different from Yoruba culture where a man owns the child irrespective of whether he's married to the mother or not.

I don't know the idiotic lawyers advising David, but I know any rookie lawyer would get this contract thrown out.

Why are you making life difficult. Davido isn’t investing any dime on the contract. The company took their chance and bear all risk. The good thing is you now know about the mario & Juliet baby diaper just as I did.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by profmallor: 12:24am On Oct 09, 2019
A good father signing for his son's future to be brighter even while yet unborn. In my view, I believe Africa is this backward cause our forefathers sat on a round table with the Devil and signed us off to hard labor, misrule, poverty, war and lack of both visionary leaders and followers.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by nextstep(m): 12:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Some people will be hating up and down... this is the definition of hustle.

Damn, child not yet born, already endorsing things. Big up to omo-omo-baba-olowowo the third. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Nickchidex: 12:41am On Oct 09, 2019
Please nairalanders subscribe to my YouTube channel
https:///2os04P0
God bless.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by toprealman: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Linda Ikeji will be like.....
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:53am On Oct 09, 2019
/
Fans?

Stop the political correctness.

Call them professional beggars.

/
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Tylenel:
He dey mad

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by temitopealabi: 1:11am On Oct 09, 2019
Take control of your money... [url]Afriex.co[/url]
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by agborodun: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 3:23am On Oct 09, 2019
anEye4anEye:

Iphone 8 with bad graphics and i no get money like Tonto to buy the lastest
Money go come your way,my bro . surely you will purchase something like this...

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by ScotMisile: 3:44am On Oct 09, 2019
tfash96:
What if God wants to prove it to u and ur sex scanner that He's still unpredictable God and u give birth to twin girls
God does not have your kind of heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Tacha Ends Her Managerial Relationship With Teebillz. Teebillz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.