Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) (71543 Views)

BBNaija: Thelma And Waje Lookalike - Fans (Photos) / Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2019
Budline1:
Sure, our naija artistes have more fame than money. That is what ppl don't realize. Davido is rich but still not very rich.

Fame is virtually currency...
It’s value depends on how you expend it.
>
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2019
safindakas:
man b acting as if d are God. what if? pls dnt quote me cos I didn't say anytin oooo!

Exactly! In fact, he shouldn’t even buy things like a baby crib or baby clothes...smh undecided
>
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by ScotMisile: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2019
tfash96:
so I am wicked right?

Hahahahaha... No vex. . But, that your statement harsh... Bro
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Oprah Winfrey is worth well over $2 billion... shocked

Even 21-year-old Kylie Jenner is already a billionaire. Meanwhile, if you count Dotard Trump as a billionaire businessman, then suffice it to point out that he started off with several hundreds of millions of dollars from his father, and if you count him as an entertainer he would be another entertainer reputedly worth more than $2 billion (if you believe him). Either way, you are comparing apples with oranges.

Meanwhile m you should know that a lot of those clothes, and other perks (private jets, hotels, etc.) are actually COMPED! And if paid for, can be written off as a business expense. It’s not necessarily an extravagant lifestyle that impoverishes celebrity but TERRIBLE investments.
>
How much did Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Zuckerberg, etc start with?
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Even 21-year-old Kylie Jenner is already a billionaire. Meanwhile, if you count Dotard Trump as a billionaire businessman, then suffice it to point out that he started off with several hundreds of millions of dollars from his father, and if you count him as an entertainer he would be another entertainer reputedly worth more than $2 billion (if you believe him). Either way, you are comparing apples with oranges.

Meanwhile m you should know that a lot of those clothes, and other perks (private jets, hotels, etc.) are actually COMPED! And if paid for, can be written off as a business expense. It’s not necessarily an extravagant lifestyle that impoverishes celebrity but TERRIBLE investments.
>
Donald Trump is not an entertainer bro, those appearances in movies are only cameos and Celebrity Apprentice doesn't make him an entertainer, he's a 95% business man, 5% entertainer and there is no proof that he collected hundreds of millions. If he started with hundreds of millions and still worth 3billion, then he's a poor business man and maybe because he became extravagant because he went into entertainment. He said he borrowed 1million from his dad. I saw that trash but didn't believe the media too.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

>
In this world,there are always few odd ones out. Donald Trump according to media is the worst business man they've ever seen because people like Larry Ellison started with less than $5000 and he's worth over $60billion. Don't tell me he's an innovator, every business man is an innovator in his own right. If you can't bring new ideas to solve problems, you're not a good business man. That's why Donald Trump couldn't admit he collected that much money from his dad because that would make him the worst business man in the world. I probably due to Mariah spending and all,Dangote never even got close to 10% of what you said Donald Trump collected from his father and he can buy Donald Trump to exile today and Business isn't about how much you started with. Some even started with not much more than $1000 and where they are today, the world notices them

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

>
Oprah is the only one that worth that much. Compare them to hundreds or thousands of celebs that earned millions of dollars but are still millionaires after several years or dead broke today. May you plan to become a celeb tomorrow,if yes, just try to make your life different from other celebs
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by babadeee(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Mruwa1:
or nor be d same God create us
Lol I wonder oo grin
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:
How much did Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, Zuckerberg, etc start with?

Cheap sophistry... grin

That’s a Strawman’s Argument since I never said that ALL businessmen started with hundreds of millions...
In contrast, you averred NO entertainer was worth over $2b and NO billionaire businessman started with a 10th, which were INCORRECT!

Yet again, quit comparing apples with oranges. For someone who claims to recognize that success is not limited to money, your position seems rather ironic. People who come from nothing in the ghetto to become multi-millionaire musicians and entertainers have actually made just as much a remarkable (albeit different) journey to success as white middle-class mostly Ivy-League educated kids.
>
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Oprah is the only one that worth that much. Compare them to hundreds or thousands of celebs that earned millions of dollars but are still millionaires after several years or dead broke today. May you plan to become a celeb tomorrow,if yes, just try to make your life different from other celebs

Because it’s easy to become and stay a millionaire? shocked

Perhaps you should also point out all those huge multi billion companies that are no longer in existence...
Or the scores of people (including doctors, lawyers and other professionals) who go broke and seek bankruptcy protection every year.
>
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Because it’s easy to become and stay a millionaire? shocked

Perhaps you should also point out all those huge multi billion companies that are no longer in existence...
Or the scores of people (including doctors, lawyers and other professionals) who go broke and seek bankruptcy protection every year.
>
Call a spade a spade bro, mismanagement shouldn't be in the dictionary of anybody. No matter how rich I am,i can't go out buying Koenigsegg Agera,Over a million Nairaland Louis Vuitton travelling bag, over 2 million Nairaland Gucci bag, etc when a lot of people are dying in hospital, spending half of that would save lives and they would pray for me, stop forcing me to have same mindset with shallow celebs

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hahahahaha... No vex. . But, that your statement harsh... Bro
hmm but we never can tell now... Last year now it rained till November.. This year's heading the same way
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by tfash96(m): 11:58am On Oct 09, 2019
9jaRealist:

Don’t baby girls wear diapers? shocked
>
They do but they're saying son
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by tfash96(m): 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
capitalzero:

God does not do crazy thing. There are laws of nature that God has put in place. Even God will not break his law
ok o Mr Law of nature.. Hope u have seen a woman who gave birth to 16 @ once.. Man proposes God disposes
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by capitalzero: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
tfash96:
ok o Mr Law of nature.. Hope u have seen a woman who gave birth to 16 @ once.. Man proposes God disposes

through assisted reproductive technology. scientists study law of nature to produce machines
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Ludeem(f): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Congratulation to the unborn child
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by tfash96(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
capitalzero:

through assisted reproductive technology. scientists study law of nature to produce machines
ok sir
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Real father figure.keep it up.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by maasoap(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
babadeee:
Nawa those people go just dey make person think angry angry As if no be this same head we carry come world

Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
Which month is the coming of the unborn........Chioma over to you[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
If I hear say this pikin born for Nigeria....... grin
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Budline1(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
sinceraconcept:
[ the celebrity would be broke,the luckiest ones that have been extremely paid and still really reigning in a place like America would remain a millionaire. No succesquote author=Budline1 post=82972537]

LOL. Exactly o. Music money goes as it comes.. Ppl can do the math, they get money from shows, tours and sometimes endorsements, wouldn't they spend on flight, hotels, payback investors, record label crews, luxurious things to maintain a certain look, and other necessities of life. At the end of the day, what is left isn't that much. If a whole Bow wow and JD could go broke despite how they made their monies in Millions of dollars, who are Nigerian artistes? Music is a hustle and you must always trend and make hits back to back to maintain the lifestyle. They are simply over rated. Celebrity lifestyle is the most expensive thing to maintain. No celebrity, be it actor, musician or athlete is worth up to $2 billion dollar but no business man that's a dollar billionaire started his business with up to 10% of what most of these successful celebs earn. Some dollar billionaire businessmen even started with not up to 0.001% of what some celebs earn and 20 years after,the business man would be a dollar billionaire butsful celeb must wear a cloth twice,cekeb has to come out with different cars, first class flight, 5 star hotels for himself and his entourage, etc
Business life needs prudence, willingness to live humble, accountability,being less extravagant,etc but celeb life is opposite of all these. A celeb has no business in being prudent, must be extravagant,limited time for accountability,etc. Celebs spend the money as it comes but business men reinvest the money as it comes.

Exactly bro. That's exactly how it is but gullible don't know...
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wendybrown(f): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
opalu:
The one he signed for Chioma last time don cut?

valid question
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by akinsuraj(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:
The contract is null and void. David signed it because he lacks sense.

The performer of the contract (the unborn child) is not YET a juristic person. Hence, can't be bound by the terms of performance. This is not a beneficial gift, it is a contract which requires performance.

Secondly, in Igbo traditional culture, a man doesn't own the child until he has paid the necessary traditional marriage rites over the mother. This is different from Yoruba culture where a man owns the child irrespective of whether he's married to the mother or not.

I don't know the idiotic lawyers advising David, but I know any rookie lawyer would get this contract thrown out.
you are noting but a bastard of the highest order, I don't blame child of prostitute like you,
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
emperorblog21:

we will buy him bugatti also teach him to beat his colleague with slybender
For your children? That's nice.

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Elton01(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cubana chief priest you are highly recognized..
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Wickedtruths: 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
akinsuraj:
you are noting but a bastard of the highest order, I don't blame child of prostitute like you,

Look at this 41-year old fool. Look at your life and compare it to that of your mates. Can you see that you are cursed?

Your father is a bastard pauper and how he got a rabid dog you call your mother to give birth to you is a mystery. No wonder you're displaying your family insanity. Curses run in your lineage and your children would suffer from the curses afflicting you.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:53am On Oct 10, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Call a spade a spade bro, mismanagement shouldn't be in the dictionary of anybody. No matter how rich I am,i can't go out buying Koenigsegg Agera,Over a million Nairaland Louis Vuitton travelling bag, over 2 million Nairaland Gucci bag, etc when a lot of people are dying in hospital, spending half of that would save lives and they would pray for me, stop forcing me to have same mindset with shallow celebs

Your "mindset" of detesting the success of other Nigerians is entirely of your making... undecided
Meanwhile, the fact that you are apparently only interested in helping people so that they can "pray" for you says all about you. SMH
>
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 8:15am On Oct 10, 2019
9jaRealist:

Your "mindset" of detesting the success of other Nigerians is entirely of your making... undecided
Meanwhile, the fact that you are apparently only interested in helping people so that they can "pray" for you says all about you. SMH
>
Everybody can't turn rich people to God like you. I'm very sure if you see Davido in real life, you would lie down and tell him to step on your back, if he says he's hor.ny, you would put sleeping pills in your mother's drink for rich Davido to sleep with her, you would pick up a fan and fan him if he's feeling hot. I know people like you very well, they are all over. They can do anything for rich people. If you see Dangote in real life, you would faint, if you see Bill Gates in real life,you would die.
I give due props to rich people whenever they do amazing things like help people in need because I believe that's what riches should be used for, I do for people within my capacity and I want to be rich enough to be able to have massive effect in the lives of millions or billions of people. I admire Bill Gates, Warren Buffet,Zuckerberg and Dangote for their humanitarian services. When Davido did something amazing within his capacity, he built house for someone, I posted comments of thanks and prayed for him.
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by Vicolet: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2019
in need of a very gud location were I can open a betting shop very urgent....08052632149
Re: Davido Signs Endorsement Deal For His Son, Gets Mobbed By Fans (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Everybody can't turn rich people to God like you. I'm very sure if you see Davido in real life, you would lie down and tell him to step on your back, if he says he's hor.ny, you would put sleeping pills in your mother's drink for rich Davido to sleep with her, you would pick up a fan and fan him if he's feeling hot. I know people like you very well, they are all over. They can do anything for rich people. If you see Dangote in real life, you would faint, if you see Bill Gates in real life,you would die.
I give due props to rich people whenever they do amazing things like help people in need because I believe that's what riches should be used for, I do for people within my capacity and I want to be rich enough to be able to have massive effect in the lives of millions or billions of people. I admire Bill Gates, Warren Buffet,Zuckerberg and Dangote for their humanitarian services. When Davido did something amazing within his capacity, he built house for someone, I posted comments of thanks and prayed for him.

Childish Strawman's Argument.... undecided

So respecting the success of others (and for the umpteenth time, unlike your narrow-minded worldview I do not view success and wealth as synonymous) equates to worship in your tortured limited mind? Meanwhile, it is a sad succinct commentary on the sort of person you are and the crude upbringing you obviously had the misfortune to suffer that you are obsessed and fixated prurient interests. Apparently, in the almost certainly unlikely event that you happen to ever meet Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg or Aliko Dangote you would crudely offer MouthAction or grab your ankles.

Meanwhile, the entertainers that your petty envy will not allow you to acknowledge daily creates JOBS FOR SCORES OF NIGERIANS - from sound engineers, audio engineers, electrical engineers, lightening and other technicians, set designers, builders, lawyers, producers, musicians, disc jockeys, roadies, security, vendors and suppliers, subcontractors, service providers, and even indirectly to real estate agents, car salesperson, mechanics, builders, etc., creating wealth and generating tax revenue in the process that goes to (if not embezzled by politicians) to education, healthcare, etc.

Also, most of these entertainers have foundations that undertake all manner of charitable works and even offer scholarships to the less fortunate. Meanwhile, some crude and uncouth windbag seats behind a device, seething with petty jealously and spewing obtuse drivel. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Throwback Picture Of Destiny Etiko - Compare With Present - See Pictures / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.