Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) (27015 Views)

NSA Demands Apology From Kano Deputy Gov Over Comment On Ado Bayero’s Return / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

At the speed of sound,they,those hungry jobless self appointed ministers of Igbo affairs, will readily show you all pictures of every road in umuahia and Aba

grin

They have all run away, if the other way the thread would have reached 5pages.

I will help them push it to at least 6 pages.

SW needs succour now because it is collapsing heavily.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Unlimitk(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

that shouldn't come from Biafra people. the reason why your majority are out of East is because you've no hope and believe in that backward region
Kini rubbish yii?
I'm yoruba,look at my topics
Yorubas don't have leaders, that's a sad fact
No need calling Igbos that have leaders
That's the harsh truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Haywhylee(m): 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
similarly Oke Ogun zone of the state, Otu to Ipapo, iseyin to Oyo, igbeti to ilorin, the stated roads are in deplorable condition such that it retarded the economy development and also impassable for vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Military era was better cos this democracy na scam las las.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Bsingle(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
deebee13:

Ignorant fool! Pick your battles wisely!
Replying you is the worst thing on earth. Incompetent fool!! Keep barking till you have sense.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Fix Ogbomosho and stop behaving like someone is pursuing.

SW is a mess..

fix your English first illiterate, don't allow this your aba grammar collapsed this forum

imagine someone that erosion had divided all their roads finish behaving like nuisance. a place at Aba where people trade on dustbin area was shown here last week yet you imbeciles won't hide your shame.

your mothers in village that trade their future with 1 litre of kerosene were protesting against a sitting Governor after regretting their foolishness yet na Ogbomoso that don't have erosion problem is your headache

the same PDP party that your kinsmen idolized are the one governing the state presently yet you won't allow us rest when we called them useless party

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
GMbuharii:

At the speed of sound,they,those hungry jobless self appointed ministers of Igbo affairs, will readily show you all pictures of every road in umuahia and Aba

grin
And sarrki is from Ogbomosho even though he claims Lagos.

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by ghuzy01: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Arysexy:
grin

They don abandon their village dey claim Lagosian.

Ogbomosho, cheesy the name dey sound funny for mouth

Chai them still dey drive Peugeot 504 for this village? shocked
You re a fool, we know your tribe.bigot

2 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Bsingle:

You dey talk and people still dey pity you.
sorry oo.

Who are you
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Kini rubbish yii?
I'm yoruba,look at my topics
Yorubas don't have leaders, that's a sad fact
No need calling Igbos that have leaders
That's the harsh truth
[/s]

you're not Yoruba shut da fvck dude. Igbo have leader than Yoruba, what manner of joke is that lol

the same leaders that unanimously went to abuja to meet Buhari to come and disciplined their people or the same people that refuse to fix their state roads

you think those Igbo trading drugs and going into dangerous illegal business are doing it with boldness? average of them see their region as an hopeless region

in human and physical development in South, sane people will choose south south and southwest, southeast is the least in human development and you're telling me those clowns have leaders

East are the worse when it comes to having useless leaders not West

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by LZAA: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
immhotep:

And sarrki is from Ogbomosho even though he claims Lagos.

Cc lzaa
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Tbasicme: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
They have lautech, Bowen Teaching hospital, Cashew plantation

deebee13:
I'm sorry, Roads?
Ogbomoso town as a whole is a cry for help!
No industries...
No investments...
But they cry about roads...
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Bsingle(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Who are you
Ask your creator!!
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

fix your English first illiterate, don't allow this your aba grammar collapsed this forum

imagine someone that erosion had divided all their roads finish behaving like nuisance. a place at Aba where people trade on dustbin area was shown here last week yet you imbeciles won't hide your shame.

your mothers in village that trade their future with 1 litre of kerosene were protesting against a sitting Governor after regretting their foolishness yet na Ogbomoso that don't have erosion problem is your headache

the same PDP party that your kinsmen idolized are the one governing the state presently yet you won't allow us rest when we called them useless party

Ogbomosho with no road, no light, nothing to show.

Just few hours ago, Neco delisted Oyo due to examination malpractice.

Same malpractice system that gave rise to substandard Educational system in west.

Above all they are still dragging last position with Borno and Yobe system.

They are the first to shout one Nigeria as biafra gives them Nightmare.....why?

They can't rule themselves and had to write British to come and rule them.

They cannot fight even IBB laid credence to that...

The roads and facilities are all in mess.

All of them comes from Lagos but sleeps under the bridge while visitors sleep in furnished apartments.

SW needs grace to look like Sudan or Somalia because these two places have Advanced more than them.

Ogbomosho is a mess upon mess which is a total mess.

Open defecation is now constitutional there.

Tueh.

4 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ogbomosho with no road, no light, nothing to show.

Just few hours ago, Neco delisted Oyo due to examination malpractice.

Same malpractice system that gave rise to substandard Educational system in west.

Above all they are still dragging last position with Borno and Yobe system.

They are the first to shout one Nigeria as biafra gives them Nightmare.....why?

They can't rule themselves and had to write British to come and rule them.

They cannot fight even IBB laid credence to that...

The roads and facilities are all in mess.

All of them comes from Lagos but sleeps under the bridge while visitors sleep in furnished apartments.

SW needs grace to look like Sudan or Somalia because these two places have Advanced more than them.

Ogbomosho is a mess upon mess which is a total mess.

Open defecation is now constitutional there.

Tueh.

can anyone interpret what this nonentity is buttressing?

I suggest you reply me in your native language than this crabs. your clownish construction of sentences is making me sick. if you can't write in Igbo, pls stop writing

this your poor brain is embarrassing you

2 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

you're not Yoruba shut da fvck dude. Igbo have leader than Yoruba, what manner of joke is that lol

the same leaders that unanimously went to abuja to meet Buhari to come and disciplined their people or the same people that refuse to fix their state roads

you think those Igbo trading drugs and going into dangerous illegal business are doing it with boldness? average of them see their region as an hopeless region

in human and physical development in South, sane people will choose south south and southwest, southeast is the least in human development and you're telling me those clowns have leaders

East are the worse when it comes to having useless leaders not West

First of all there is nothing like South west...Is simply west.

The 23 drug Baron's or lords executed in Saudi Arabia are they still Igbos...let me help you with their names...because those ones carry drugs with boldness..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

Also to show the poverty mentality if your APC because South west has no single leaders but garri, bread and akara Dem Sabi share

Bread is now dividends of democracy in SW..

4 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

First of all there is nothing like South west...Is simply west.

The 23 drug Baron's or lords executed in Saudi Arabia are they still Igbos...let me help you with their names...because those ones carry drugs with boldness..

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri
Tunde Ibrahim
Jimoh Idhola Lawal
Lolo Babatunde
Sulaiman Tunde
Idris Adewuumi Adepoju
Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola
Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye
Adam Idris Abubakar
Saka Zakaria
Biola Lawal
Isa Abubakar Adam
Ibrahim Chiroma
Hafis Amosu
Aliu Muhammad
Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi
Mistura Yekini
Amina Ajoke Alobi
Kuburat Ibrahim
Alaja Olufunke Alalaoe Abdulqadir
Fawsat Balagun Alabi
Aisha Muhammad Amira
Adebayo Zakariya.

Also to show the poverty mentality if your APC because South west has no single leaders but garri, bread and akara Dem Sabi share

what exactly is this mumu crying about. please stop writing in English for the main time

your mental provider had failed you, read all the jargons you cooked up there? you really need psychic rehabilitation ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
Arysexy:
grin

DROGBA DEY YOUR HEAD DUDE. OGBOMOSO is now a city and not town anymore, get down here and derive your facts.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

can anyone interpret what this nonentity is buttressing?

I suggest you reply me in your native language than this crabs. your clownish construction of sentences is making me sick. if you can't write in Igbo, pls stop writing

this your poor brain is embarrassing you

Don't worry..

Am interpreting the leadership quality in South west for you..

SW has no leader since 1914...

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by juman(m): 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Arysexy:
grin

You be okada rider while you dey make jest of somebody riding car.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't worry..

Am interpreting the leadership quality in South west for you..

SW has no leader since 1914...

see what I'm saying. the time you spend online embarrassing yourself ignorantly should have been channel in evening lesson

I wonder how you interact in public with this your poor English and poor mentality. I think I'm ridiculing myself replying this dumb kid

having said that, ojukwu sold your forefathers out in civil war, nnamdi KANU did same for your brothers, Awolowo and other Yoruba leaders initiated and established a lot of human development and physical development that made your people run to West to keep asylum till date, yet you're showcasing the volume of your unintelligent

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

what exactly is this mumu crying about. please stop writing in English for the main time

your mental provide had failed you, read all the jargons you cooked up there? you really need psychic rehabilitation ASAP

More leadership qualities...from west..

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by juman(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
DROGBA DEY YOUR HEAD DUDE. OGBOMOSO is now a city and not town anymore, get down here and derive your facts.

Yeah, ogbomosho is a city.
If you see city as big as ogbomosho in sensible country, one would be amazed with what their leaders are doing.

I tell you, if one see some new projects done by some cities, one would just sit down somewhere and cry a bit.
One nigeria is wrong in all ways.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
MelesZenawi:

More leadership qualities...from west..

this Fayose that PDP gave us still developed his state than all your five governors

so you've no valid point. the face of ekiti today was the handwork of Fayose but can the same be said about Abia, IMO and Enugu?
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

see what I'm saying. the time you spend online embarrassing yourself ignorantly should have been channel in evening lesson

I wonder how you interact in public with this your poor English and poor mentality. I think I'm ridiculing myself replying this dumb kid

having said that, ojukwu sold your forefathers out in civil war, nnamdi KANU did same for your brothers, Awolowo and other Yoruba leaders initiated and established a lot of human development and physical development that made your people run to West to keep asylum till date, yet you're showcasing the volume of your unintelligent

No time at all

Investigation: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo —states where pupils eat ‘unbalanced balanced diet’ under school feeding programme

https://www.icirnigeria.org/investigation-oyo-ogun-ondo-states-where-pupils-eat-unbalanced-balanced-diet-under-school-feeding-programme-part-i/

Images also attached there in.

They can't even feed themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Adebowale89:

this Fayose that PDP gave us still developed his state than all your five governors

so you've no valid point. the face of ekiti today was the handwork of Fayose but can the same be said about Abia, IMO and Enugu?

No time for this your APC/PDP.

Your leaders are hardworking.

3 Likes

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
deebee13:
I'm sorry, Roads?
Ogbomoso town as a whole is a cry for help!
No industries...
No investments...
But they cry about roads...
Yes, Good Road first Because without Good road No Investor Will Come, Even No Industry Go Enter ..
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

No time at all

Investigation: Oyo, Ogun, Ondo —states where pupils eat ‘unbalanced balanced diet’ under school feeding programme

https://www.icirnigeria.org/investigation-oyo-ogun-ondo-states-where-pupils-eat-unbalanced-balanced-diet-under-school-feeding-programme-part-i/

Images also attached there in.

They can't even feed themselves.
[/s]

I have no time to be checking a stupid news. if you eat balance diet in your land you won't be rushing in mass to southwest and Asia prisons

a lot of your kinsmen are wasting away in Asia prisons and other countries and yet you're worried with others balance diet? don't you think your mental state needs overhaul

to prove you people have no shame, some women are protesting against bad roads in your state, others are campaigning against the protest shows average of you people have mental issue

psychiatric centers establishment should be the interest of federal govt in that waterside not second Niger bridge

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

No time for this your APC/PDP.

Your leaders are hardworking.
[/s]

the bad roads in southwest is still better than your express roads in East, that's the simple truth you wouldn't want to accept

you're indeed a kid that's still living under your proof hence why your mental state cannot enjoy sanity anytime soon

I Don't need to enlighten you that the attached pic was not anywhere in west but whatever to console your stupidity is welcome
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Arysexy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
ghuzy01:

You re a fool, we know your tribe.bigot

Seun, Oam4j, mynd44
Rule 2 broken

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by murmee: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Ajimobi completely failed and must be probed.....

Makinde, should phase his plans and present them.....
Ajimobi that did not rehabilitate 7-up road which is the road that leads to most of the industries in Ibadan. The road is a stone throw from his residence but he didn't give a damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Buhari To Endorse Favourite Aspirant Before Primary Election / APC Crisis: Ganduje Urges Peace, Shelves Senatorial Ambition For Barau Jibrin / Governor Wike Appoints 28,000 Special Assistants For Political Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.