Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) (26990 Views)

NSA Demands Apology From Kano Deputy Gov Over Comment On Ado Bayero’s Return / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties / Attacks: Security Agencies Now Run To Us For Help – South-east Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

maybe means you're not sure but I'm confident you took it after your dad or mom, because this is a genetic or hereditary issue

Pastor of 90bn gangs...lolzz
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You mean more of this

it's true your IQ is below St Mary nursery and primary school pupil

please find another means to showcase your childishness. if not for Ban you won't even have liver to reply me
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

it's true your IQ is below St Mary nursery and primary school pupil

please find another means to showcase your childishness. if not for Ban you won't even have liver to reply me

Not on ban but band..

Rat poison I learnt is very deadly and someone took it just to end his life...very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Adebowale your leaders has failed....

Am not even talking of that small king that took emir of Iwo...lost identity
[/s]

your mama have rushed to sell her Okpa instead of you to go hawk for her you're showing the level of your foolishness

why do you stop using unlimitk moniker? I expect you to be using the moniker to counter me. you're just one village nonentity, you've overstayed in village hence why your mental state is on Rural Mode
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

your mama have rushed to sell her Okpa instead of you to go hawk for her you're showing the level of your foolishness

why do you stop using unlimitk moniker? I expect you to be using the moniker to counter me. you're just one village nonentity, you've overstayed in village hence why your mental state is on Rural Mode

Lolzzzz

Anyway Mr Adebowale89 I have achieved my aim...I made a promise to lengthen this page to 6 and I have done that grin grin

Take it serious and die of pain and heart failure/attack grin

Is always good and funny tormenting you guys...lolzzzz....grin grin..

Have a nice day.
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Not on ban but band..

Rat poison I learnt is very deadly and someone took it just to end his life...very shameful.

you mean the one ojukwu took when Hausa soldier massacred your forefathers and father but later ran away like a coward that symbolize a common Igbo man

or the one those imbeciles was swimming at aba when your useless 5 clowns invited Python to deal with you people flat head

go and fix your mental state. you obviously lack attention that's why you're seeing ban as band. I'm sure you don't have any elementary education
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 8:41am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Lolzzzz

Anyway Mr Adebowale89 I have achieved my aim...I made a promise to lengthen this page to 6 and I have done that grin grin

Take it serious and die of pain and heart failure/attack grin

Is always good and funny tormenting you guys...lolzzzz....grin grin..

Have a nice day.
[/s]

where is the torment goat head? you achieve aim by mere writing useless quack English and embarrassing your lineage.

you ignorantly end up embarrassing yourself. common present and past tense, plural/singular form you can't differentiate yet you're happy you achieve aim. I'm sure you're one serving under oga, you're a typical example of slavery consequence

now you're happy you're in 6pages when your mate are developing the world through wonderful initiative, no wonder your region lacks human development. you people need psychological and mental development in that side
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Unlimitk(m): 9:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

Do u want me to die to prove to u that I'm a different person?
Nawa oo
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Nawa oo
[/s]

nothing like different person. you're still the same person. rating Igbo leaders than Yoruba leaders shows you're an ignorant of what you Dont know hence my unchanged conclusion
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Unlimitk(m): 9:11am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

nothing like different person. you're still the same person. rating Igbo leaders than Yoruba leaders shows you're an ignorant of what you Dont know hence my unchanged conclusion
Oga check my topics and post
Be ranting like a mad dog there
Rubbish
It seems like u don't have a life
So because I said something means I'm not yoruba?
Rubbish
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Ekwensu1: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Nawa oo
[/s]
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Ekwensu1: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Rubbish
Rubbish
[/s]
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

Rubbish
Rubbish
[/s]

you're a nonentity. you're not Yoruba stop attaching yourself to my tribe. imagine this thing saying Igbo have good leaders than Yoruba? do you know what leadership and its qualities means

I stay in East for over 4years, I knew these people inside out and you're telling me they've leaders than Yoruba? do you know how many human development Yoruba leaders had brought to Yoruba people?

this show you ain't Yoruba, you're just one impersonator. now you're saying I don't have a life as if that will make you enjoy sanity anytime soon

nonsense
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Unlimitk(m): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

you're a nonentity. you're not Yoruba stop attaching yourself to my tribe. imagine this thing saying Igbo have good leaders than Yoruba? do you know what leadership and its qualities means

I stay in East for over 4years, I knew these people inside out and you're telling me they've leaders than Yoruba? do you know how many human development Yoruba leaders had brought to Yoruba people?

this show you ain't Yoruba, you're just one impersonator. now you're saying I don't have a life as if that will make you enjoy sanity anytime soon

nonsense
Do u know those popular Igbo anambra monikers here,check their topics
I've had friends who have been to anambra and they told me the real fact
Let's leave matter, Igbos have leaders and are united, don't use abia case
I'm talking about leaders in every position not just political alone
I'm talking of yoruba millionaires billionaires
Yoruba intellectual in dispora
What they could achieve for yoruba land
I'm not talking political alone, even political they have good leaders
Bro,I have seen statistics upon statistics to come to this conclusion
I don't want to go far hear
Only awolowo to me is a leader in Yoruba land
After awolowo, I'm sorry to say,
Yorubas have never had one good leader
The evidence is in our land housing working place economy
I know what I'm talking about
Bro,just forget this stuff
I will defend yorubas any day anytime but I can't defend lies and stupidity
I'm sorry
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

I'm sorry
[/s]

I'm not interested in your boring life story. imagine you called yourself a Yoruba even a layman in Yoruba land have common sense

we have instinct naturally, you're believing what Igbo is telling you, people that made everyone believe their region is Florida and Michigan

these people are living helplessly in that region and their nonchalant attitude towards their states governance made their leaders to be acting negligence to their basic amenities. Northerners enjoy Human development than this people, yet you're rating them above Yoruba

I have been to abia state, afkipo and abakaliki in ebonyi, nekede, orlu, mbaise in imo, orba at nsukka where the Enugu governor came from, indemili, ihiala, nnewi and other anambra state. those that made their states developed are those in diaspora. their leaders have most of their houses and properties out of East. okorocha is the only Igbo that have most of his investment in East

these people are suffering of leadership negligence and nonchalant attitudes. it's dumbness to rate them above Yoruba. even my babe always say she wish she's Yoruba

consider your JTB before running conclusion next time. Yoruba leaders are far above Igbo leaders
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Ekwensu1: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Unlimitk:

I'm sorry
[/s]
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Logobenz0: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Earthquake1:

Look at this one correcting somebody
It baffles me that the idiot is complaining about someone's English. But his own is terrible asf grin grin MelesZenawi really deal with him seriously grin
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
all join, we are from the same place....just that you dey for Malete and me dey for Tanke grin grin grin
Starz825:

No....I be kwasuite wink

1 Like

Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:
[s][/s]

I'm not interested in your boring life story. imagine you called yourself a Yoruba even a layman in Yoruba land have common sense

we have instinct naturally, you're believing what Igbo is telling you, people that made everyone believe their region is Florida and Michigan

these people are living helplessly in that region and their nonchalant attitude towards their states governance made their leaders to be acting negligence to their basic amenities. Northerners enjoy Human development than this people, yet you're rating them above Yoruba

I have been to abia state, afkipo and abakaliki in ebonyi, nekede, orlu, mbaise in imo, orba at nsukka where the Enugu governor came from, indemili, ihiala, nnewi and other anambra state. those that made their states developed are those in diaspora. their leaders have most of their houses and properties out of East. okorocha is the only Igbo that have most of his investment in East

these people are suffering of leadership negligence and nonchalant attitudes. it's dumbness to rate them above Yoruba. even my babe always say she wish she's Yoruba

consider your JTB before running conclusion next time. Yoruba leaders are far above Igbo leaders

please, someone need cold water....I mean chilled one.... before someone will collapse here.

Adebowale heart-attack or heart-failure is real oo

You over working yourself here.....

Just that unlimitk is a sincere Yoruba guy...stop attacking him for saying the truth rather work on it...

Meanwhile hearr failure is real ooo
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

please, someone need cold water....I mean chilled one.... before someone will collapse here.

Adebowale heart-attack or heart-failure is real oo

You over working yourself here.....

Just that unlimitk is a sincere Yoruba guy...stop attacking him for saying the truth rather work on it...

Meanwhile hearr failure is real ooo

continue changing your moniker like a chameleon. you've been bursted

you should focus on resurrecting your dead brain and correct your quack English rather than killing yourself on Yoruba who give no damn about your existence
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Adebowale89:

continue changing your moniker like a chameleon. you've been bursted

you should focus on resurrecting your dead brain and correct your quack English rather than killing yourself on Yoruba who give no damn about your existence

School boy oya read....how professor Soyinka was made.

https://www.nairaland.com/5463348/teacher-allegedly-sends-solutions-students

https://www.nairaland.com/5461162/neco-delists-katsina-kebbi-oyo#82975673
Re: Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

School boy oya read....how professor Soyinka was made.

https://www.nairaland.com/5463348/teacher-allegedly-sends-solutions-students

https://www.nairaland.com/5461162/neco-delists-katsina-kebbi-oyo#82975673
[/s]

this your madness never stop. you need all this school maybe you will stop disgracing yourself grammatically in public

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi, Gombe Oil Wells Cause Tension, Goje Urges Buhari’s Intervention / Reno Omokri Alleges Threat To Take Him Out / Osun PDP Senatorial Candidate, Others, Donate foodstuffs To Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.