Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? (37358 Views)

RE: My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Petmax: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Honestly I have three takes to give:

1. takes
2. takes
3. takes

...I sell cheap and affordable data
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Goziesolar: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Weak men everywhere
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by duduade: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

Please advise, guys, is my anger justified and reasonable?

A girlfriend who ain't contented with what her boyfriend gives her will never make a good wife material.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by TGMISKY(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:
My Girlfriend still reaches out to her Ex Boyfriend for financial assistance. I admit it gets me really upset.

I want the best for her and want her to grow financially, but I feel help from an Ex is going too far and quite disrespectful.

You said her ex, not her enemy. They may not be in a relationship but they may still be friends. That's my take
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Revolva(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2019
@op

Well bro that babe is just using both of you at once the ex and you the new guy are pure Mugus

Stop playing father role to any stupid naija gal you have not married legally

Naija girls are broke and desperate and can do anytin to get money

Bro that your babe maybe listed on inmessage app better check her phone if anything like dat de her fone cos such type of gal is a one mouth oo
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by foreverkind1(m): 7:15am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

At the moment I can vouch diiiiiiick isn't in the value offering. Dude is outta town and will be so for a while. But when he returns....
Brother weh mumu undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by SolarEdge: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Next please

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Emmasnoop(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2019
If the prick sweet her well well yes.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Wayne4uall(m): 7:54am On Oct 30, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Trust me on this, no babe is innocent, Just like in network security, They are all TROJAN HORSES (always having an axe to grind no matter how harmless and supportive they tend to seem).
Now this is why all these shiit should have been repelled from the onset of the relationship but you let lust and emotions play the most role, hence, you tolerated. You asked her out I assume, you invited her into your life, you are the host, its your game, hence, your rule!! Call it toxic masculinity.
fvck that!!

Now my advice is, I don't know who you are or how you run your game but you need to confront her on this, nigga you aint a wimp, are you? Her behaviour should keep you on your toes cos a girl like this is ready to rub minds even with your own enemies if she's got to gain from it. She is probably materialistic and parasitic, begging for alms repetitively is the number one symptom of a ho' cos its takes a humbly worthless heart to beg from an ex while in another relationship, IF I WERE THE EX, I'll bang her brains out in a reminder that you just won your heart a worthless LovePeddler. Let alone, from her ex, nigga this a slap on your face(whether you broke or not). I dont blame her though, you entertained this shii cos you are broke I guess!! but brokeness dont kill integrity you know?
You need to call her to order or dump her for your peace sake.

Now the problem is you can't dump her, you prolly love her to earth and bla bla blaa...When you are ready to dump, I might give you tips, if you need

U dropping the tips will be good
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by buzorcharles(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2019
She has to drop that habit cos it will backfire one day.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Philinho(m): 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
General0847:

You don't have to continue, get a new girlfriend. It might be a hard decision but you need your dignity intact, peace of mind and good pvssy.
Save yourself the heartache to come. I know from experience, my ex has a new guy but whenever she comes around i fvck her silly.
Imagine how many feminists this message will kill.... You bad oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Dump anyone who is still attached to his or ex,they usually get emotional and end up fvcking each other silly whenever they are alone.I made that mistake once by staying with a guy whose ex still disturbs him,won't do it again..

When you break up with someone,give distance ESPECIALLY when you are in another relationship,no matter how close or inseparable you two were..my ex and I dated for 5years plus we were so close and everyone believed we were going to get married but when i broke up with him,i zoned him totally he couldn't believe it,after so many unreplied messages and unanswered calls he gave up,it's that simple.never believe that nonsense 'I can't live without you'..

I hate it when people are not straight forward,face one person and be done with others,how hard can that be?.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Idboyostic(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I don’t think he is going to sleep with her and I really doubt if there is anything serious going between them . He is only helping her out financially to cover up for the disappointment and heartbreaks he put her through and she is taking advantage of it. It will stop , don’t worry yourself ! Once the dude conscience is clear, he’d limit his help for her.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Idboyostic(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

I don’t think he is going to sleep with her and I really doubt if there is anything serious going between them . He is only helping her out financially to cover up for the disappointment and heartbreaks he put her through and she is taking advantage of it. It will stop , don’t worry yourself ! Once the dude conscience is clear, he’d limit his help for her.
lol, he had slept with her and will continue sleeping with her. No investment is a waste!!! The guy is coming back to start where he stopped.

And if I may ask? Which disappointment & heartbreak? There is a reason why it's called "EX"

@OP, man up please and stop that rubbish if you truly love her or let her go BIKO, that girl got no regard for you. You ain't broke yet oo and she is asking for help from her VOMIT. If you Kan broke nko, she go enter street go dey beg for help. undecided

As long as emotions was there before it's still bound to happen....them sleeping together except all ties are cut and boundaries are drawn. The only way they won't continue sleeping with each other is if the relationship was ended violently and in this case is not . That guy is coming back strongly with its F*CK game!
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by frozen70g(f): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

What kind of help is she seeking for, which you can not offer her❓
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by periphetes: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Gosh! Op, MAN UP!!! why are you fixing up yourself into a tight spot? This lady of yours does not love or respect you. She left her Ex to be with you and now going back to that same Ex for financial aids and favours. grin grin grin.

Please tell me honestly, if you were her Ex would you consider yourself a father Christmas without attaching conditions to her requests? cheesy cheesy

This are the kind of issues that causes wahala in marriage, by the time you become awaken. Please never encourage or accept what you will not pass off later in marriage.

Solution : Don't give yourself headache find a better lady with contentment and respect for you. Let her go meet her Ex fully stop been a puppet.

Lastly, I believe in reciprocity in relationship, I just hope you are not also canvassing your Exe's too with your lady been aware. If so, the table must balance with no complains. grin
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Your first problem was going into a relationship with a begi begi girl. Dude you're fucking with a low key olosho.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by mechanics(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Since you are only dating and not married to her, I don't see anything wrong, she might say she don't want you again and at that moment there is nothing you can do than to move on with life.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2019
She will get "help" in every other way too grin
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 30, 2019
lyndaway:
What led to her asking her ex for assistance? bro there is something wrong with your relationship already but if you love her so much has you claim I advise that you stop it and try to met up to your responsibility
And what "responsibility" would that be?
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 30, 2019
pocohantas:

He doesn't have to meet up with anything. She has no right to put a young man under (financial) pressure. If she wants the good life, the one her father can't give- she should get a job. He can only assist when convenient.

-A woman who goes back to her ex every other time for assistance has no respect for her man.

-A woman who is greedy will always go elsewhere to makeup for her supposed deficit. Seeing that women are now invalids that men have to be responsible for, even in relationships.

-She isn't doing him a favour dating him, so he has no duty to prove his capability.
smiley smiley
Feminism at its purest
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by golddare: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2019
It's a privilege you were informed, let her be, go and hustle, take it as a challenge to turn your fortune around afterwards you can redefine the relationship.
You can also move on now before it's too late.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Sunnyobums: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
Its a no no ,says who ? Who made the rules? I personally don't even have the contact of my exes, but then that is me ,but for the op to say he is not obligated to help her ,then there is a shift of balance here.Guys like this that cant even help their girlfriends na dem wan come help their ex? The op can never be half the man her ex is and that is a fact hence the reason he cant wrap his head around the situation. He is so stuck on "give me i give you" which many of the commenters are stuck on too that they don't even think there is a slight chance it might just be a harmless gesture. Many people here have ended their relationships badly that all they have are bitter exes that will watch them literally burn to ashes combined with the resident nairaland gender warlords so the comments don't come as a shock to me.

He who doesnt see a need why it should be done ,should not complain when others see a need to do it.

Now the lady is even using the connection to look for a job, but the busy body op who doesnt feel obligated to help her is interfering isn't that wickedness and wizardry?

Let him end the relationship, for both of their own good.
Your comment shows you haven't really learnt anything from life experiences, only a fool sees danger ahead and still walks on.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Duggedised12(f): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Your comment shows you haven't really learnt anything from life experiences, only a fool sees danger ahead and still walks on.
what do you know about life ? Lol. Help can come in any form and from anyone, only a fool thinks otherwise.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Moji12(f): 9:11am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

then free her she is crazy n only using u, trust me. She is a greedy n a covetous thing.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Bigman247(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

I wonder why you guys give yourselves unnecessary stress over a woman who is not yet your wife. Keep your money, develop yourself and save it for your future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Sunnyobums: 11:27am On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
what do you know about life ? Lol. Help can come in any form and from anyone, only a fool thinks otherwise.
Lol, true, but there are some places and people you shouldn't seek help from especially from your ex when u are in another relationship, they are called EX for a reason, it means past and shouldn't be in the picture, or do you still receive lectures in the university you graduated from?
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by owila4luv(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
for wetin na
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Amanee(f): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

Thanks Bro. I needed a stranger to talk to. Every other person around us feels we are a permanently happy couple.

They wouldn't understand me or they'd judge her

Well done
Now strangers are judging her
Something that you should just talk through with her
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by Duggedised12(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Lol, true, but there are some places and people you shouldn't seek help from especially from your ex when u are in another relationship, they are called EX for a reason, it means past and shouldn't be in the picture, or do you still receive lectures in the university you graduated from?
There is no laid down rules who you should seek help from, all i see here is ego in display. Just because majority of you leave behind a trail of bitter exes doesn't mean everyone is like that. This is not a university but real life and people , i know someone that went back to marry his ex and they are happy, if he had this mentality of yours i am sure he would have had a different perspective about going back.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by ChiefSweetus: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Quality20:
guy dont make d mistake of not trusting ur girl since she isnt doing secretly, mistrust can push her into his arms just b matured and cool. nothing gonna happen bad to u or her
You are stupid. So woman is now gold that he should be careful not to lose or replace? I say again, you are very stupid.
Op you better dump that disrespectful hungry idiot you think you are dating.
Re: Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? by biggy26: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2019
iamadonis2:

I appreciate that you took time out to write this. God bless you. We've had the call-to-order talk severally, no change.

Then it means you are the problem. Be the change you want to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / The Shameful Adulterous Lives Of Some Today's Ladies / Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.