Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39268 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ublight: 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
If you want something serious with her, NEVER EVER asked her on the phone.

Keep the conversation going, get to know her more via chat, phone calls etc.

KEEP THE CONVERSATION INTERESTING AND GOING.

Use this opportunity to ask some serious questions about her bla bla bla.

By the time she is back depending on your conversation she would already understand the direction you are heading.

314 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Olunmercy56(f): 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes! grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dawnomike(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Well...It depends on how you present it! This is 5G age so it is allowed grin

273 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ublight: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Yes! grin grin

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ublight: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
just suggest to her that you guys should go out when she returns...OR just wait until she returns to ask her out. no rush since she is away anyway!

9 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by chatinent: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Girls aren't that expensive, ask them anywhere. They respond to many men!

321 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by miniziter(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Use Xtra vool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by mrofficial042: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Alaye!!!
Go and make enough money
She will be the one asking you out

Ja ra e!

See my signature for info on how to earn free money online

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dake40(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents . She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Visit parent or go collect the d?.. Just kidding

Anyways, don't be too desperate or you will look foolish.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Joefat: 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeah. But it depends in your pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by EXLOVER(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Girl wey chemistry tally with yours or she likes you, weda you ask her out for phone, market, shrine, toilet, beer parlor, on top your one room bed, inside church, road and even inside danfo she go gree for you. So long you show deep seriousness and you mean whatever you're saying to her.

But sometimes i love seeing her eyes when i want to ask a girl for her heart, the eyes will communicate a lot of messages to you.

Good luck.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by naijaguy1234(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Love is in the air. Do it gradually on the phone and finish it off in person. If you toast her fully on the phone she may form a big girl. How about you start over the phone about her likes and dislikes? Foods, movies, fashion, animals cities, etc.
[img]https://i./h4m.gif[/img]

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Goldenheart(m): 10:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
shocked
People still ask other people out??

The last time I asked a girl out in person she said No that was my first and last time. Since 2011...

Nowadays we just chat ourselves into any kind of relationship and we chat ourselves out... grin

OP. You really like this girl. Ask her out on phone before someone else beat you to it...

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by StrongandMighty: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
is like this nairaland mods dey collect bribe because how this nonsense made it to front page is what I don't understand

sometimes the nonsense I dey see for front page dey surprise me

47 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
It's okay to ask a girl under water

The most important thing is her answer to you

But why asking a girl out in 2020? That's LAME

17 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

Wait till she's back

Don't act desperate and ask her on phone.

The world is not dying.

Show self-respect on your own side and wait for this whole shiiiiit to die down. Then you can do all you want. In the mean time, spend more time doing video calls and shit with her.

Most importantly, flirt with her. So you don't enter brother zone.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Noccerino(m): 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ask her out over the phone and you will definitely be paying her fare back from Lagos... Abi no be 9ja girl?

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

/
What's the worst thing that can happen? She says no...and you save your money. Either way you are screwed.
\

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ForeThinker: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeh

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Jamesboss1997(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Noccerino:
Ask her out over the phone and you will definitely be paying her fare back from Lagos... Abi no be 9ja girl?

Mad o

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Fireflare: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dipopooo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Na wa oo... Your mates are working day and night to stop COVID 19, and you are here looking for a way to ask a girl out.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Let her know via your conversations where you are headed before one guyman sharply does it there.

Let her know you want her to be your girlfriend, But she can think on it till you guys meet physically.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by icebot: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ElasticStone(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
just suggest to her that you guys should go out when she returns...OR just wait until she returns to ask her out. no rush since she is away anyway!

Guy, hungy Tigers day o. Someone might ask her out before she returns.

In view of this, Ublight shoot your shot asap abeg. U have my blessings

8 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by kolafolabi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
No time to waste time. Ask her out immediately. Who knows, she might be expecting that from you for so long.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Noccerino:
So na that one dey bother you? Aradite

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni / Common Things That Women Lie About / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.