Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,791 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance (1160 Views)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples? / Romance Section Battles 1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance by oreofemi(f): 11:21pm On May 19, 2007
does love means sex?
Re: Romance by dominobaby(f): 11:26pm On May 19, 2007
no
Re: Romance by vronnie(f): 11:27pm On May 19, 2007
no
Re: Romance by naijacutee(f): 11:38pm On May 19, 2007
no
Re: Romance by ogogoro: 11:40pm On May 19, 2007
no
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 11:56pm On May 19, 2007
oreofemi:

does love means sex?

No - English
Mba - Igbo
Nei - Norwegian
Nehi - Indian

grin grin grin
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2007
in a true relationship sex is a way of showing true love
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 12:12am On May 20, 2007
teddyface:

in a true relationship sex is a way of showing true love

@ teddy, how can you say that??

People in long distant relationships or people that have dated for years and haven't had sex because maybe one of them is a virgin and the other is being understanding, what is keeping them together then, HATRED??

Prostitutes and strangers who have sex without strings or feelings attached, what are they practising?? LOVE PART 2??

the passion and intensity being shared during love making can be exusion of love so
Yes, i do agree that sex can be a very important aspect of a relationship, but is sex = love . . . HELL TO DA NO!!! wink
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:18am On May 20, 2007
cute-ass:

@ teddy, how can you say that??

People in long distant relationships or people that have dated for years and haven't had sex because maybe one of them is a virgin and the other is being understanding, what is keeping them together then, HATRED??

Prostitutes and strangers who have sex without strings or feelings attached, what are they practising?? LOVE PART 2??

Yes, i do agree that sex can be a very important aspect of a relationship, but is sex = love . . . HELL TO DA NO!!! wink
i said in a true relationship maybe i forgot to add with UNDERSTANDING. and this is in some cases
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On May 20, 2007
teddyface:

i said in a true relationship maybe i forgot to add with UNDERSTANDING. and this is in some cases

Well thats goes to show that your answer is NO

Wait, let me land . . grin

If you go back to the poster's post, she didn't ask "sex + other things means love??" , she specifically asked

"does sex mean love??" and if you're to give the straight question a straight answer, then the answer is No wink
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2007
you win
my answer is NO cool
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 12:31am On May 20, 2007
teddyface:

you win
my answer is NO cool

*claps in accordance* wink (but i must confess i'm dissappointed, was looking forward to more arguements on points of view, but its all good) cheesy
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:36am On May 20, 2007
nasty girl wink grin are you at the hotel?
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 12:38am On May 20, 2007
teddyface:

nasty girl wink grin are you at the hotel?

Hotel ke? Are you sure you're in the right place?? Seems you lost your way thread grin
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:42am On May 20, 2007
read one of your post sometime today and you said you work in a hotel , balbalbal, you are not an addict of the forum, so whats all that all about? are you a lier?
Re: Romance by cuteass1(f): 12:54am On May 20, 2007
teddyface:

read one of your post sometime today and you said you work in a hotel , balbalbal, you are not an addict of the forum, so whats all that all about? are you a lier?

Ooh, well the post wasn't posted today, its been a week at least, go and check the date (does that make you a liar??) tongue

But anyways sha i didn't know that was what you were referring to . . and No, i'm home cheesy
Re: Romance by teddyface(m): 12:56am On May 20, 2007
hope you can see forum police are many wink grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pretence / We Met In March, We Are In Love, Is December Too Early For Marriage? / I Need A Matured Female Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.