Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” (1054 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by Gemid94(m): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
At the Kogi west PDP stakeholders meeting in kabba today to harmonise activities towards the polls and reconcile major rancor in the state amongst party members.

In his words, Senator Dino Melaye in his charismatic manner made a charging remark with reassured party members of a possible working relationship marching towards the campaign in the state.

“Today I am not DG of the Campaign, but I will work harder than the DG of the PDP Campaign to ensure our victory over Yahaya Bello” – Sen. Dino Melaye said.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/kogi-2019-i-will-work-harder-than-the-pdp-campaign-dg-to-remove-y

Re: Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by Carmit(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mr Dino Lino...

We sight you ooo...

Work hard by Ghana must go exchanging hands abi??

grin
Re: Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by kinzation(m): 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
" I WILL" na their national anthem
Re: Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by beresponsible(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
We hear you Tarzan

Re: Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by Cassyboy2: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
I love SDM. He is one of the smartest politicians of our time.
Re: Kogi 2019: “I Will Work Harder Than The PDP Campaign DG To Remove Yahaya Bello” by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Cassyboy2:
I love SDM. He is one of the smartest politicians of our time.
SMH.

So to be making noise means smart abi?
Well, for a country like Nigeria where smartness is defined by how popular you are, I think you are not wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed The Next President Of Nigeria? / How Osinbajo Used SIPs Programme To Empower The Poor – Wike / Abia Govt. Extends Date For Reopening Of Schools, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.