Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians (15117 Views)

2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki yesterday said he will fight corruption holistically when if he wins next year’s presidential election.

He said he will not encourage selective corruption in his administration.

Saraki spoke in Abakaliki, Ebonyi state capital where he kicked off his presidential campaign for 2019 general election.

He said the choice of Ebonyi was informed based on the developmental agenda of the present administration and leadership prowess and his quest for inclusiveness in governance.

Saraki while addressing the stakeholders of Ebonyi State said Nigeria is at a crossroads and danger of living full life anchored on rule of law.

He said Nigeria has never been so divided like it is now and lamented that the unity our founding fathers propagated is at the verge of collapse while the country is drifting into anarchy.

“There is a high level of uninclusisivness in the country. We must choose leaders that have the capacity to move the country forward. What you are seeing in Ebonyi is not by chance, it is because your governor has the capacity that that is why you are witnessing development. How then can you choose a man with capacity in your state without choosing also a leader with capacity at the national level.

“We fight poverty, we will fight corruption too and not do a selective corruption fight. We will develop solid minerals in Ebonyi State. We will bring private investors into the country and turn around youth involvement in governance by bringing youths to governance”, he said.

He endorsed Umahi for second tenure.

Responding, Governor Dave Umahi who was presented with the governorship norminaton form purchased by the members of the State Executive Council described Saraki as a refined Nigerian and defender of democracy as well as friend to Ebonyi State.

He reiterated his earlier promise to return power to Abakaliki bloc in 2023 after his second term, adding that his administration remains focused on the developmental agenda.

“We will handover a state that is most beautiful, best economy and richest in the country”

He commended Saraki for standing firm over the various crises and urged that the National Assembly must work together to unite the country and turn its fortunes to the best.

He called on the Senate President to look into cost of projects in the country to stop profligacy in execution of projects in the country.

“South East will ready to support anybody who will be ready to recognise the rights and needs of the people of the above by way of negotiation”, he said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/i-wont-fight-selective-corruption-saraki/

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by bedspread: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
Oshimole Nightmare..,..

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2018
SARAKI where is SGBN deposit money saved in that bank that you and your late father ran away with in 2002? undecided

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by slivertongue: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ok. but start with Bukola Abubakar Saraki of Kwara State
Charity they say begins at home

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by EmirAbj: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
You are all bunch of the same rubbish undecided

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
SARAKI where is SGBN deposit money saved in that bank that you and your late father ran away with in 2002? undecided
Its in heritage bank, let them go and claim it there and stop spewing thrash all over nairaland

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by yarimo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its in heritage bank, let them go and claim it there and stop spewing thrash all over nairaland
like SARAKI like CROWNWEALTH019 show me your friend I tell you who you are. grin grin tongue

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
like SARAKI like CROWNWEALTH019 show me your friend I tell you who you are. grin grin tongue
He has not been tried by any competent court of the land then why you they accuse am wrongly

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by shakmati(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki is the best candidate. He deserves to be our president for 2019. He is the future of a prosperous Nigeria! BAS 2019 is a goal. #growNigeria

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by omokab: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
If u can hand over yourself to police and EFCC now and confess all your atrocity of how you liquidated society general bank and kwara at large, then you can fight corruption. Saraki the highest crook and greatest looter of our time. I hail o!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Firefire(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2018
If you can first return all Kwara State loots in your custody, then we can have a conversation.

Professional criminal.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by ificatchmodeh: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki na my man..but this one na politician dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by BabangidaHamza(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:
Dont mind the idiot na.. My Dad works at the Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria for almost 10yrs, My Dad Resigned due to some foul plays and corrupt practices in the bank.. The Current Governor of Kwara Replaced my dad as The General Manager.. Saraki barawo ne!!! Saraki is Ole!!!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
BabangidaHamza:
Dont mind the idiot na.. My Dad works at the Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria for almost 10yrs, My Dad Resigned due to some foul plays and corrupt practices in the bank.. The Current Governor of Kwara Replaced my dad as The General Manager.. Saraki barawo ne!!! Saraki is Ole!!!
I saw CROWNWEALTH019 running away from this comment

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by AWONEYAN(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
A plan to grow your pocket and pockets of the few not a plan to #GrowNigeria. Too selfish. Nigeria is for Nigerians not for you and your likes it is just unfortunate we have people like you in the Nigerias political space now thinking of leading the affairs of 200 Mil Nigerians.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by SolutionMee: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2018
yarimo:

More like a memory verse to you. SGBN is now rebranded as Heritage bank. If you bank with them or have savings there, go to court or their HQ to claim your money. Be matured for once.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2018
Someone that is not even sure of winning the primary election.
He knows his chances are very slim that's why he bought Senate form too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Racoon(m): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
You're all the same Nigerian politicians.Abeg another government but not all these brigade of recycled people. angry

1 Like

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by NLEFCC(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2018
hmmmmmmmmm,

Meanwhile if interested to be an agent www.facebook.com/seroelect

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Nedfed(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2018
Saraki will never ever eva never neva ever neva eva never ever be the president of this country. Only a fool will expect some gud from him.
If u see snake and Saraki, you beta free snake and kill saraki

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by gaby(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
No, you won't fight selective corruption. In fact you won't fight corruption at all because it will be resident and elective within your ranks and government.

What with the likes of Dino as your finance minister.

Enjoy my siggy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by chukwutope: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
Why wait oga, why not fight corruption now? What a slimy POS

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by SarakiBukola: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
That Bukola Saraki is not in jail but contesting for PDP ticket is enough evidence that Buhari is a failure.

I trust OBJ, he would have crushed Bukola ruthlessly

He has been fingered in every financial scam of recent and now he's talking about "fighting corruption"

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Lordbooster(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2018
So em dy talk...anyways check me signature it some 18+ naija stuffs
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Yankee101: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Start with yaself

5 Likes

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Abeyjide: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
I just pray saraki wins PDP primary so that he will realised people only want his money.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Runzkid77: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2018
Lol!
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by naughtyendowed(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
I am a researcher conducting a survey on international money transfer among Africans. I was wondering if you guys will be kind to fill out my survey. Will really help us understand how to serve Africa better. Thank you.

https://uchicago.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9FG6nyW23djetP7
Re: 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians by Rexnegro(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2018
na so , u wey corrupt want fight corruption? Nigerians are not fools o Mr saraki

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano To Commission JOSAN Integrated Rice Mills & Farms -photos / EndSARS: Your Protest Will Not Be In Vain — Sunday Dare Assures Nigerian Youth / Lawan Mommodu Kori Dumps APC For PDP, Says Atiku Will Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.