Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' (827 Views)

Can A Dog Impregnate A Human Being / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by Ojinewton6: 8:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Rihanna has called President Donald Trump "the most mentally ill human being in America right now."

Gracing the November issue of Vogue, the 31-year-old singer spoke about the gun violence in America and called the president out following the two mass shootings in 24 hours back in August 2019.

Rihanna calls President Trump the

“The fact that it’s classified as something different because of the color of their skin? It’s a slap in the face. It’s completely racist,” Rihanna said.

“Put an Arab man with that same weapon in that same Walmart and there is no way that Trump would sit there and address it publicly as a mental
click on the link below to view more photos and read full news
on my blog@https://www.nairanote.com.ng/2019/10/rihanna-calls-president-trump-most.html
Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by DonCandido(f): 9:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Ojinewton6:
Rihanna has called President Donald Trump "the most mentally ill human being in America right now."

Gracing the November issue of Vogue, the 31-year-old singer spoke about the gun violence in America and called the president out following the two mass shootings in 24 hours back in August 2019.

Rihanna calls President Trump the

“The fact that it’s classified as something different because of the color of their skin? It’s a slap in the face. It’s completely racist,” Rihanna said.

“Put an Arab man with that same weapon in that same Walmart and there is no way that Trump would sit there and address it publicly as a mental
click on the link below to view more photos and read full news
on my blog@https://www.nairanote.com.ng/2019/10/rihanna-calls-president-trump-most.html

The greatest, wisest, most intelligent "stable genius" and Comedian in Chief of the United State; Mr. Donald " the joke" Trump suffers from BIPOLAR disease.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by godofuck231: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
The most practical and goal oriented president in this century , non hippocritical and national interest oriented , Nike and other American products are returning back to the states creating more jobs Americans never had , the problem with America is with immigrants who cause problems and never solve problems of others , including she the Rihanna

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by khallebb(m): 9:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Rihanna should keep singing burna boy's songs... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by OdenKelechi(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
If she was in Nigeria she'll be sowored grin

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by fcdgrand(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
godofuck231:
The most practical and goal oriented president in this century , non hippocritical and national interest oriented , Nike and other American products are returning back to the states creating more jobs Americans never had , the problem with America is with immigrants who cause problems and never solve problems of others , including she the Rihanna
thank you brother, don't mind that hoe, all she know is diick
Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by MasterShifu010(m): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
How I wish trump would be my president......I so love that man....always speaks his mind,not minding who it offends,

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' by aspirebig: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hmmm

No try am for Naija o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Virginity Test For A Woman? Hymen? / How Can You Convince A Girl To Have Sex With You? / I Missed My Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.