Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (61421 Views)

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) / Peter Obi Receives Jonathan And Wife Patience In His House (photos) / Obasanjo, Patience & Goodluck Jonathan At The Wedding Of Timi Alaibe's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by brookz: 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mr intergrity & Mr Peace Ambarssador grin
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Arewa1408: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
seguno2:

Are you working for Transparency International or EFCC? How did you know what you wrote?
Stop recycling lies. It is not good for your health.

See here Oga, i am from Kogi State, I am muslim, Anyday i will vote for Buhari against Jonathan. However, Jonathan as a human being is a much better person than Buhari. There are so many reasons i tell you. Let me just give you three quick ones, 1. Jonathan will not keep Dasuki locked up like this out of vengeance, yes what Dasuki did to Buhari was so, so wrong, but GEJ would've forgiven and moved on. 2. GEJ will attend Ekwueme's burial, most especially after all that happened, 3. I leave that one to you.
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by festico: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hero of democracy
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Cajal(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Chepos1:
Hmmmmmm, inside life...

Where are the online RANTERS?
..they are in 'sifia ' pain
By the time they try their LUCK in politics ..they will understand
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Cajal(m): 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:
Goodluck Jonathan ; the weakest leader in. Nigerian history
...v v weak

Alcohol dey weak person sha
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Myself2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari should keep his mobile phones secured, that Useless drunkard fisherman can steal anything on sight....

I spit on him!]
[/s]

Hhahahaha
Your hate for the most humane president of Nigeria will consume you.
Funny enough, the more your bitterness, hatred and frustration is eating you up, the more men and women of means, including Buhari , will continue to find ways to do one thing or the other with this blessed man called Jonathan. So better save your contaminated saliva in your mouth, you will need it to digest the guguru and epa you eat for meals three times a day out of acute poverty
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by asanwafo: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
anonimi:

Unlike his forever complaining blame blame replacement who has wrecked all that was handed over to him.
What a shame.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180475_14141665101539928456114298823944650340798761n_jpegfbaeff0c7320f06a6e7c5d8d930a6ce7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3429608_img20151211wa0001_jpeg724741193d65478f0294781f5f191925
U better go and farm instead of lazing around on nairaland
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by invectives(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari should keep his mobile phones secured, that Useless drunkard fisherman can steal anything on sight....

I spit on him!
You are just so Stupid!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by ashala(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!

Come sef, you be man or woman..... You too spit
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Dalby(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
DennisEche:
LIGHT AND DARKNESS. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN EVERYBODY FOR NAIJA DE CHOP BELLYFUL BUT NOW NA HUNGER DEM DE USE RESET PEOPLE BRAIN. WE BEEN DE BUY FUEL 87 NAIRA BUT NOW NA 145 NAIRA, WE BEEN DE BUY BAG OF RICE 9K BUT NOW NA 19K, ONE DOLLAR USED TO BE 199 NAIRA BUT NOW NA 350 NAIRA. PLEASE JUDGE WHO IS THE LIGHT AND DARKNESS. SINCERE ANSWERS PLS. LIKE FOR JONATHAN SHARE FOR BUHARI
SEE THE LIGHT, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

Bros you forgot to add, there was a time when our major source of income OIL was oscillating between $110 - $120/barrel. Now it is at an all time high of below $68/barrel...
Also there was a time when civil servants were owed for months along side pensioners, but now salary is paid as and when due at least for federal civil servants...hmmm
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by sirjoe1124(m): 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!
I hope you know who you're talking against
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by roladex(f): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!
receive sence by fire

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by izibili44: 12:13am On Oct 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!
You dey really mad.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by berrystunn(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2019
Mubarak05:
This one's took us backward...
it's so unfortunate that we have unfortunate leaders like this.
people like this should be stoned to death but then we have useless youth who would come out and defend this unfortunate being we call leaders

How old are you ?
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by berrystunn(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Plead:
Goodluck Jonathan ; the weakest leader in. Nigerian history

Enjoy the hardest leader in Nigeria history
Usu..
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by thundafire: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!
shut up hunger dey finish u see ur life

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by gracious4real: 12:52am On Oct 11, 2019
they no hear Reno Omokri talk for this one o
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by berrystunn(m): 12:55am On Oct 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!

Usu
Why not Google the meaning and run mad

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by anonimi: 4:36am On Oct 11, 2019
asanwafo:
U better go and farm instead of lazing around on nairaland

How many countries became developed super powers through farming?
China, South Korea, Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, USA, Britain, France, Australia?
Which one?
Go and farm ko, go and harvest ni.
No wonder you follow barawo bubu and his incompetence crew.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by Borderless: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

I spit on him!

You think every other persons is like you? You this perfect expression of stupidity!
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by DennisEche(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Dalby:

Bros you forgot to add, there was a time when our major source of income OIL was oscillating between $110 - $120/barrel. Now it is at an all time high of below $68/barrel...
Also there was a time when civil servants were owed for months along side pensioners, but now salary is paid as and when due at least for federal civil servants...hmmm
PLS TELL US HOW MUCH THE GOVT SAID THEY HAVE RECOVERED AS LOOTED FUNDS AND WHERE IS THE RECOVERY FUNDS, HOW CAN YOU BE BORROWING YET YOU HAVE OVER 1 TRILLIONTH AS RECOVERED LOOTED FUNDS?
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by mikebrain5(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
You are there
Re: More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa by mikebrain5(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
This the light that deny us out of fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Arrest SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.