Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,442 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction (15840 Views)

Amaechi: $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan Delaying Ibadan-Kano Railway Construction / Amaechi, Gbemi Saraki Inspects Ongoing Lagos- Ibadan Modern Railway Construction / NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by komodapson(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2019
In one Tubaba's song "Dem don come again, dem wan come scatter the place again"

Please, just agree with this news do not believe.. 'Cos all nah liessss
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by Cadec007(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, Anti-imperialism is also Antiwest. Is this really all u can mention about them? Not democracy or human rights, or capitalism, nothing? Just anti-human right, anti-democracy and you're happy?

Also, those countries you mentioned are shiitholes where Western countries are. Also, the East shares information? Lmfao. No country on earth, east or west will share information with you especially if it will make you better or equal to them.
gee bro..... What has democracy done for you...... Yes.... I'm using Nigeria as an Example..... Can you compare the military regime to now?

Imagine what SA did to Nigerians.... If it were during the regime... You think they would go scot free?....

Look at our wealth..... Under the military, thousands of housing estate were built.... In all the regions.. Including FCT... but look now.... Isn't it 'democracy' that sold everything?

What about salary? We are protesting to earn 30k a month.... But 109 idiots who earn more than 20 million a month says its too much..... Think bro.... Would this shii happen if there was a decree?.....

What about Our Military? Boko Haram?

We have lost face under democracy than when we were under tyranny.....

Imagine the US refusing to sell us warplanes because we didn't sign gay rights into law.... WTF!!

Would that shii happen Under the military?

Is US the only arms dealer?

What about mere beautification?

The military... I mean military... A bunch of 'tyrants'... Singlehandedly designed and began building a whole city..... Tell me... What has the democratic government done?

Look at roads.... Bridges... Government Buildings..... All built under the military.... Tell me... Which one has 'democracy' done?

Lets be truthful to ourselves once.... The only thing we lacked under the military was freedom of speech... Aside that... The Military regime was moreeeeeeee beneficial to Nigerians than whatever democracy we have now...

Democracy has only made hopeful idiøtș and f00ls alike to become power hungry....
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by SenecaTheYonger: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cadec007:
gee bro..... What has democracy done for you...... Yes.... I'm using Nigeria as an Example..... Can you compare the military regime to now?

Lol, what has democracy done for me? The typical black persons entitlement stance. "What have you done for me?" Anyways, no system is perfect and all system comes with it's flaws, that includes democracy. But it's still a good system nonetheless. It's worked well in so many other countries, (mostly white country). Some of these countries even had to throw away monarchy systems just for this ideology, and they prosper even till today. Why doesn't it work for black countries? Well, it's not that it doesn't work, it just doesn't work for a certain race of people. People without a conscience. People that don't care about themselves. People that don't love each other. People that can't see that their actions right now will cause a greater harm in the future that will even affect their unborn children.

There's something you'll never hear a black person say, and that is, he's doing something that might not have instant positive effect/gratification now, but will for his children in the future. To think that far out is not for black people. "_Fuck dem kids", it's a popular African American slang. lol Can you see?

But yeah, democracy doesn't benefit you because of your nature, doesn't mean that it's not a good system. Germany, Austria, Austria, New Zealand, The United States, Hungary, c'mon. It works, but doesn't work for you. It's only iron fist like a military regime or dictatorship or authoritarian rule that works for black people.

Only brute force work for blacks. That's not a good way to live.
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by ebusmus: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Why is africa mortgaging her future to china?
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by Cadec007(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, what has democracy done for me? The typical black persons entitlement stance

But yeah, democracy doesn't benefit you because of your nature, doesn't mean that it's not a good system. Germany, Austria, Austria, New Zealand, The United States, Hungary, c'mon. It works, but doesn't work for you. It's only iron fist like a military regime or dictatorship or authoritarian rule that works for black people.

Only brute force work for blacks. That's not a good way to live.
@red...you misinterpreted me... But ok

@Green....i wholeheartedly get your point... But come on... The Democratic countries you mentioned aren't as diverse as Nigeria is(forget Africa as a whole for a sec).... Nigeria is toooo diverse culturally and religiously...

If not Greed as i stated earlier.... What is so difficult for these 'democrats' as they call themselves to split the country into units which comprises of people almost similar...

PS: I'm not pro Biafran in any way....

Now using your point of 'every system has its flaw'... Let's use The UAE as an Example.... This tiny country is made up of 7 different Emirates... Nigeria is naturally split in 3...Ethnically majorly split in 3...politically in 6 and religiously majorly in 3...you tell me... I wouldn't say more than that...

PS: I am definitely not against Democracy.. In fact I still have hope for democracy in Africa but first we need to face the truth... "IN NIGERIA, we are too diverse to be governed by the same system of government as the WEST"
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by SenecaTheYonger: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Cadec007:
@red...you misinterpreted me... But ok

@Green....i wholeheartedly get your point... But come on... The Democratic countries you mentioned aren't as diverse as Nigeria is(forget Africa as a whole for a sec).... Nigeria is toooo diverse culturally and religiously...

If not Greed as i stated earlier.... What is so difficult for these 'democrats' as they call themselves to split the country into units which comprises of people almost similar...

PS: I'm not pro Biafran in any way....

Now using your point of 'every system has its flaw'... Let's use The UAE as an Example.... This tiny country is made up of 7 different Emirates... Nigeria is naturally split in 3...Ethnically majorly split in 3...politically in 6 and religiously majorly in 3...you tell me... I wouldn't say more than that...

PS: I am definitely not against Democracy.. In fact I still have hope for democracy in Africa but first we need to face the truth... "IN NIGERIA, we are too diverse to be governed by the same system of government as the WEST"

If you want to talk about diversity, no country on earth is as diverse as the United States. There's people from every country on earth, even North Korea living under one rule, adn from this countries, different sub cultures. In fact, if you join all the major and minor tribes in Nigeria, it will not be half as diverse as the United States. Let's be honest, it's white people that laid down the foundation and laws that work for America today.

A black person can be mayor/president of a white racist country? Is that a small feat? Igbos that are black can't even be president in Nigeria populated by their kind, lol. Na only them don fight civil war? Americans fought civil war, the North versus the South, but you can have presidents from each side. It's not diversity. The American's believe that 'Diversity is strength', it's a slogan in America. Why is that not true in Africa? I'd love to know. How diverse are we that we cannot work things out?

I freaking love people from other tribes and sometimes fascinated by their culture and persons, but I can't explore because this is not a progressive country. In fact, you're thought, as you grow up, to stay away from certain people. Endless _stupid tribal battle on the internet, that slowly sips into real life.

Blacks don't love each other. That's a fact. It's the single greatest commandment. I've worked for a white person before and let me just tell you, the amount of appreciation this person showed me, despite knowing the kind of country I'm from, none of my country men, or even relation (except my mom and dad) have shown me. It's ridiculous how nice my boss treated me. The praise he showered on my skill that even I am not satisfied with. Always bragging about me to people he knows, to the point that i'm red in the face, or how he always thanked me when he's paying me.

Abeg, let me not divert.

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by Cadec007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If you want to talk about diversity, no country on earth is as diverse as the United States. There's people from every country on earth, even North Korea living under one rule, adn from this countries, different sub cultures. In fact, if you join all the major and minor tribes in Nigeria, it will not be half as diverse as the United States. Let's be honest, it's white people that laid down the foundation and laws that work for America today.

A black person can be mayor/president of a white racist country? Is that a small feat? Igbos that are black can't even be president in Nigeria populated by their kind, lol. Na only them don fight civil war? Americans fought civil war, the North versus the South, but you can have presidents from each side. It's not diversity. The American's believe that 'Diversity is strength', it's a slogan in America. Why is that not true in Africa? I'd love to know. How diverse are we that we cannot work things out?

I freaking love people from other tribes and sometimes fascinated by their culture and persons, but I can't explore because this is not a progressive country. In fact, you're thought, as you grow up, to stay away from certain people. Endless _stupid tribal battle on the internet, that slowly sips into real life.

Blacks don't love each other. That's a fact. It's the single greatest commandment. I've worked for a white person before and let me just tell you, the amount of appreciation this person showed me, despite knowing the kind of country I'm from, none of my country men, or even relation (except my mom and dad) have shown me. It's ridiculous how nice my boss treated me. The praise he showered on my skill that even I am not satisfied with. Always bragging about me to people he knows, to the point that i'm red in the face, or how he always thanked me when he's paying me.

Abeg, let me not divert.
*I was just nodding while i read this..... You have a huge and honest point...

But Ideology matters too...

I guess you aren't the guy that replied the "EAST or WEST" debate....

I was actually going to bridge the two topics with this points on diversity and Ideology...

USA is not largely diverse in terms of religion... China isn't too.. But Nigeria is.... In fact the line is quite visible....

Let's use India as an example.... India was a country with Two large religions... Tell me where are they now? They've splitted albeit militarily.... My point is we can avoid that forceful split... We can avoid Unnecessary War.. By just splitting between the Majorly Islamic North and the Majorly Christian South... It's no biggy....

And then coming to your point.... Do you know even if that is achieved the south alone would still be very diverse.. Very....but with very similar Ideology(and here, the Democrcy can work like in the WEST!!) ... That's where I am pointing to...
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by rohaan: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Great post. I like this post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. import drum brake shoes from china
Re: FG Signs $3.9bn Deal With Chinese Firm For Abuja-itakpe Railway Construction by rohaan: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
I read your blog post and this is nice blog post.. thanks for taking the time to share with us. have a nice day canvas shopping bags

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn From US Riots, PDP Tells Buhari / 2023: PDP Governors Meet In Port-Harcourt Today / 2023: Compensate South-East With VP Position - Ohuabunwa Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.