Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43364 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by sweetrace(f): 7:44am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:

Unfortunately I don't know "why always me" but I am sure I am not alone in this kind of scenerio. Pls know that we haven't even met, it's totally different from my ex

You’re not alone. Once some lazy people see you're financially independent, they make you a target for their so-called love. There are men I’ve never said hello to declaring their love. I understand it is not love but a desire for a lifestyle they want but refuse to work for or be patient enough to get there on their own. Girl you need to learn to be selective and not let the desire for a relationship feed you to wolves.

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by PotatoSalad(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2019
A week? Oh please!
Tell a girl you love her and you owe her immediately.
Table's turned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by KIDfurniture(m): 7:50am On Oct 14, 2019
Just 2k and you re shouting like this ... chai... I no blame u sha.. I blame the kobo kobo boy. His billing should have started from 100k

rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by DeHumbleTboy: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Relax nah... U don forget gender equality? ? What man can do women can do better nah. One babe for my side I de plan friend zone her sef. Who no like better thing At least I go collect money wey I go take go rent new apartment and furnish it mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by lewis512(m): 7:54am On Oct 14, 2019
QuiverBox:

For over 3 years you have been moving from one broke guy to another.

And always coming to Nairaland to complain.

You are who you attract, check yourself before you wreck yourself

Are you sure prayer is working for you? Maybe you should try river bath or mountain prayer , your case has been always a sorry case
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Lionpikin(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:
Lol, OP this is still fair. I did more for my baby's dad. Fed him, clothed him, housed him and paid all his bills (to the extent of ordinary biscuit and haircut)&he always threatened me his mum is gonna marry a wife for him. Even during my pregnancy till i gave birth. I never knew he and his mum were lying around that he paid the rent and gave me 20k weekly for upkeep. After i gave birth, his dad found out that they've been lying(they live in different states). My baby's dad and his mum ganged up and started threatning me and plotting against me, he moved for months and came begging to let him in again, that his mum is a brute he can't tolerate. I chased him away. He got mad and went to his mum and they started spreading lies about me. I was not bothered. My daughter is a year and a week old now and my baby's father and his mum doesnt have a dime on her, not even #50 pampers. Even though i go hungry most times and couldn't afford buying anything for myself, my daugther is healthy and never lacks. I thank God.
how una dey manage fall in love with such persons in the first place? My flatmate has dated 5 girls in the last two years, he never spends a dime on them because he is always broke, he cheats on them, he does not value them, insult them when they refuse him sex, always collect money from them, etc.....yet, they keep coming back.....he is the one that made me believe the saying that girls love bad boys....I hope you've learnt your lessons....

7 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by loamzy(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
What's the big deal

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Airoflaw(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Abfinest007:
maybe he just want to test u but after this one and he ask for money know d guy is a broke ass
what kind of test is dat.even if d guy is genuine you don't starting askin for money when is this early, The guy wan turn her to ATM and later run ni jo

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Sirvingeo:

I will blame you . I wonder how you could not notice this irresponsibility in him earlier on . Maybe you are after physical attribute .

He kept his monstrous side before i got pregnant. Even though, i was taking his responsibilities then, i was hoping things gonna fall in place for him if i keep supporting his dream. I never knew he is a smart gigolo.

though i've put him in my past. I wrote my final exam last week (b.tech in marketing), i'm curremtly looking for a job i can do before NYSC. I've been on celibacy ever since i gave birth and i don't intend to go into relationship, right now i just want to have a more closer relationship with God, build my career, get my daughter a trust fund, then i'll let God decide and give me conviction on a man who's worth it.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2019
Lionpikin:
how una dey manage fall in love with such persons in the first place? My flatmate has dated 5 girls in the last two years, he never spends a dime on them because he is always broke, he cheats on them, he does not value them, insult them when they refuse him sex, always collect money from them, etc.....yet, they keep coming back.....he is the one that made me believe the saying that girls love bad boys....I hope you've learnt your lessons....

Yes, i have learnt my lessons.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ernecy(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Give him the money and stop complaining, don't act like u hv not asked or milk a guy before.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Emotionss: 8:12am On Oct 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry

Sorry to say this but you are dating a fuccck boy. Look for a man and date.

No man I repeat no reasonable man will ever ask his long time girlfriend for money talkless of a new girlfriend. That man is just taking advantage of your desperation for a man of your own.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Grupo(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
ireneidiva:

Are you sure you know the meaning of 'narcissist'?

Narcissists actually think they are doing you a favor by dating you. So they expect you to pay them.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Emotionss: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ifyalways:
This country hard no be small cheesy E don reach like this ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men asking for 2K and recharge card? Local love now comes with a price. Nne i dont envy todays youngsters looking for love but using my church mind, tell him to come chop congo overnight to earn the money. Jk cheesy

On a serious note, dont give him any more money. Tell him you dont have or ask him first before he asks you.

She is dating a fuccck boy and not a man.

Secondly it's possible that the man is using her desperation to have a man she will call her own against her.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Lionpikin(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:

Yes, i have learnt my lessons.
that's good.... this is the advice I give to ladies in your shoes, build yourself to the status of a queen and only kings will come your way, love with your head not your heart, it's not only love but all your relationships with humans, always put your brain to work, learnt my lessons a long time ago, the level I've gotten to now, I doubt if I can be emotionally blackmailed, I seriously doubt it
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:

He kept his monstrous side before i got pregnant. Even though, i was taking his responsibilities then, i was hoping things gonna fall in place for him if i keep supporting his dream. I never knew he is a smart gigolo.

though i've put him in my past. I wrote my final exam last week (b.tech in marketing), i'm curremtly looking for a job i can do before NYSC. I've been on celibacy ever since i gave birth and i don't intend to go into relationship, right now i just want to have a more closer relationship with God, build my career, get my daughter a trust fund, then i'll let God decide and give me conviction on a man who's worth it.
I love it that you have finally learnt your lesson. I thank God you have move on.
But my dear I still insist that you were carried away by his physical attribute even why his irresponsibility was staring at you . I have seen this thing happened not once. I wonder why ladies find it very hard to use their brain instead they reason with their heart.
Reminiscing my university days, there was this lady that lived in same lodge . She fell in love with a mediocre and lazy guy .A guy that have been in school 2 years before I gained admission and I graduated before him . I graduated 2015 , this same guy is still in school .During there relationship people advised her to cut it off but she thought people were jealous of her. She ended up getting pregnant before graduation and it affected her result . The guy could not even Carter financially for her . She almost died during delivery because of money.
My dear I think experience lady like you should devote herself to create awareness on how ladies should use there head in relationship and not heart .
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2019
jeff1607:

Sis have you ever wondered why you keep meeting the same type of guys (the collecting or ripping off type)?

plus I suggest you stop bringing personal stuff here

but again it's your choice
When a person creates a particular frequency of vibrations around himself (Aura), he attracts the same kind of people and feelings.
This is the law of "Attraction of homogenous species". It's safe to say she has many things in common with this kinda people so she keeps crossing their paths!

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Lionpikin:
Ladies generally use there heart in relationship . They automatically develop brain malfunction during relationship.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by kushercain: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:

Unfortunately I don't know "why always me" but I am sure I am not alone in this kind of scenerio. Pls know that we haven't even met, it's totally different from my ex

How old are you?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by golddare: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2019
Could he be testing you?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:

It's been two years since I last posted anything here. And this one is reality, this is what we ladies now have to pass through and when you are being skeptical about helping they try to emotionally manipulate everything. "I was just testing you" that's nonsense.
I am not the only lady meeting those kind of guys, it goes to show that there are as much male gold diggers as females also, unfortunately guys are more outspoken about theirs

Change your Aura, you only attract the people you're similar to.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by ayyoughurt(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2019
smile, just passing by...
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by AntiWailer: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2019
Baby girl.

Listen attentively.

Run for your dear life.

There are other ways to test a lady. Pressurising her to give u money in a subtle way is not one of them.

A man who cares about Ur feelings will even be scared about u not cheating to get him the cash and will likely not ask u.

My dear listen attentively.

You should not give a guy a dime neither should u lend him Ur cash. If u do so, u are building an extremely irresponsible guy for another lady to carry in the future because I am so sure such guy does not need u for anything else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 8:31am On Oct 14, 2019
You are right. Thank you, i'll do my best about creating awareness.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2019
I've not seen that man that will ask me for money. My people will say " you don't search the pocket of one who's looking for something" for wetin na

My ex guy, the only money I ever gave him was #50 for bubble gum and twas after much pleadings o. I also made sure I took out of it. He nearly wan cry sef.
Ladies, keep mumuying yourselves. A man who really wants to marry you will not go after your money.

See davido and choima
See psquares and their wife's
See even Apororo dem...
One mumu go come tell me say him dey test me by asking for money.... Abegiii

Girls, don't start what you can't finish.

Im not saying you shouldn't help but let him marry you, and let the help be to assist him with the home up keep where you can come in and not money for subscription or to fuel his car.
Even if na my hubby, let him use free mode abi which picture him wan see again for social media that he's looking for sub.? Sub kor subway surfer ni....

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2019
Lionpikin:
that's good.... this is the advice I give to ladies in your shoes, build yourself to the status of a queen and only kings will come your way, love with your head not your heart, it's not only love but all your relationships with humans, always put your brain to work, learnt my lessons a long time ago, the level I've gotten to now, I doubt if I can be emotionally blackmailed, I seriously doubt it

Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by pannyman(m): 8:35am On Oct 14, 2019
This is the kind of behaviour usually exhibited by women towards men. It is shameful behaviour irrespective of the gender of the perpetrator. But well, they have no shame and don't care. They just want the money. They are exploiters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.