Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43381 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Erastuslove: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Hey Hey!! stop it that guy is very lucky to see a girl that can even give him such money, same thing girls do to us men daily...… guy u get luck oooooo chop as long as it last..
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by xavierx: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by pannyman(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2019
PS. I hope you have blocked him,

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by pannyman(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh.... You have been meeting the same kind of guys? Hmm.......some people ain't really lucky when it comes to relationships my dear. Despite being told to dump him, you may not listen. So my only advice is, let him postpone his visit till he has the money, that is what he should have done, postponing his visit till when he has cash, rather than begging you.

Ha ha ha. You know your fellow girls very well o! She indeed might not listen. Girls like to learn from their own experience.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by seanjy4konji: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2019
I know they will be all over here masturbatibf as if they don't assn for money from guys.

Local man can't deal on a Monday morning

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by etimocity(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2019
make things work by reguesting for financial help, can you see things working properly? don't be deceived.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2019
[quote author=rockstarB post=83033932]I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. Hello, I will like to be ur friend.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Oluwahelpme(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry
How are u doing lady? I really want to be ur friend.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Saintmary(f): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2019
anuofGod:
Lol, OP this is still fair. I did more for my baby's dad. Fed him, clothed him, housed him and paid all his bills (to the extent of ordinary biscuit and haircut)&he always threatened me his mum is gonna marry a wife for him. Even during my pregnancy till i gave birth. I never knew he and his mum were lying around that he paid the rent and gave me 20k weekly for upkeep. After i gave birth, his dad found out that they've been lying(they live in different states). My baby's dad and his mum ganged up and started threatning me and plotting against me, he moved for months and came begging to let him in again, that his mum is a brute he can't tolerate. I chased him away. He got mad and went to his mum and they started spreading lies about me. I was not bothered. My daughter is a year and a week old now and my baby's father and his mum doesnt have a dime on her, not even #50 pampers. Even though i go hungry most times and couldn't afford buying anything for myself, my daugther is healthy and never lacks. I thank God.
So sorry darling, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please stay strong for your little princess, and please keep those irresponsible boys far from your life because they are nothing but pain.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2019
saucecode:

Swear say you neva ask financial help from man within two weeks of knowing him before? cheesy
You think all women are like the ones you've been dating ?

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Truthbites: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2019
Some men nor get shame
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by dnawah(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2019
ifyalways:
This country hard no be small cheesy E don reach like this ? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men asking for 2K and recharge card? Local love now comes with a price. Nne i dont envy todays youngsters looking for love but using my church mind, tell him to come chop congo overnight to earn the money. Jk cheesy

On a serious note, dont give him any more money. Tell him you dont have or ask him first before he asks you.
pls can u assist me with 2k?if there is anything I can do to earn it,I will do it.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Didi2d(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2019
What about girl that ask for money in a one day relationship, girls are worse on this one
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Rahimat27: 9:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Leave him as fast as you can if u marry such a guy you'll be the one paying house rent,food,and children school fees.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by mildflame: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry

just one week and you be like this?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by 3mmyz(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
sunnychibs:
Ofcourse.

Women said they want gender equality,

So,i don't see anything wrong in a man asking his girlfriend for financial help since 'anything a man can do,a women can do better'.

I was gonna wave off that bro but this comment right here changed the motives.

Though he's still kind of a broke broda buh some of y'all ladies shouldn't complain just yet because Brodas have been doing this for these ladies since time immemorial. Since we're all equal let's not throw insults.

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by 3mmyz(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Saintmary:

So sorry darling, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please stay strong for your little princess, and please keep those irresponsible boys far from your life because they are nothing but pain.

Quick question for you.

If this were to be a Lady would you term her Irresponsible ? Be honest
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by anuofGod(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2019
Saintmary:

thanks, yea
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by sofiscatedmoron: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2019
im i dreaming? angry,
wake me up pls,
this is not true?
the table has finally been turned around cheesy
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by johnad3(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2019
Make you give him nah
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by BigJoe19: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

If girl dey beg, we will not see it on the news ooo but bcox a guy begged, you post am for the whole world to see.

The guy sef is a useless guy, no shame at all
How are sure her post is even real, girls begging is just too much right now on my Instagram, I have over 50Dms from girls begging for money.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by hollowpot15684(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry

It's simple, tell him you don't have money to give out anymore. I don't think it's a new idea for men to be gold diggers too, it has been there since 1801 and if I guessed right, you were not born then. Gold digging is not a matter of Gender, it is a matter of individual.

And who told you guys are complaining? FYI only broke guys complain about girls asking for money and if i guessed right again, you are only broke and complaining about that. Common sub money ooo, chai you ladies are just too dramatic

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by JustHector(m): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2019
This could be a test....Or it could just be a strategy to put you in that place where you won't be a liability to him....Tell him you are broke yourself, and see his reaction...But at least wait until you meet.... By the way, are you close to menopause?
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by fyinka47(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2019
He is testing the water, if you give him the money, he will request again and again. Better tell him that you are broke at the moment.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by johnad3(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2019
so nah now boys are irresponsible abi? If nah you girls, you will be saying guys are not caring, are not this or that. The shit girls are throwing at guys, so no girls can accepts one percent of it, na wa ooo. Thats a food for thought hmmmm. i don learn something today

Saintmary:

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Saintmary(f): 9:31am On Oct 14, 2019
3mmyz:

Quick question for you.

If this were to be a Lady would you term her Irresponsible ? Be honest
The simple rule is - don't have kids you can't pay for.
Now, sometimes, shit happens, yet, a responsible person will rise up to the occasion and clean up his/her own mess.
In this case, this guy is an immature person who doesn't deserve a minute of that lady's time
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Dickson25(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry

Women.....chai

This is just d reason why i dont ask for financial help from ladies even when am broke to the point of death.... I just jejely respect myself be4 them go use me as topic of discussion... Madam if u have the money u help him... If u dont have u tell him....Mind u nobody knows tomorrow ooh

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by LoveJesus87(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2019
saucecode:

Swear say you neva ask financial help from man within two weeks of knowing him before? cheesy
no mind am grin what u sow is wat u reap grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by pacespot(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2019
Shameless boy forming gigolo
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by toprealman: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2019
rockstarB:
Friday morning rants cry
#Continious Assessment Test grin
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Saintmary(f): 9:43am On Oct 14, 2019
johnad3:
so nah now boys are irresponsible abi? If nah you girls, you will be saying guys are not caring, are not this or that. The shit girls are throwing at guys, so no girls can accepts one percent of it, na wa ooo. Thats a food for thought hmmmm. i don learn something today

Go back and read the lady's post. Anyone who has a child should provide for them. A boy who collects money from his baby mama and goes about lying on her, and hides behind his mother's apron is a shoddy character who has a wicked woman for a mother. I repeat, he's nothing but pain. Anyone who refuses to clear up his/her own mess will have all sorts of insults thrown at them, male or female.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tips To Keeping A Good African Man / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.