Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After (43358 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / A Week After We Got Married. / Man Dies One Week After His Wedding Introduction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Men are also golddiggers. They just do it covertly.

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Exodus1: 3:57am On Oct 12, 2019
How old is this guy you are talking about ?
Does he have a job ?
Because am sure his jobless my nigga
rockstarB:
I met this new guy. It's long distance and we say we want to make things work. He will visit soon according to him. But he is asking for financial help barely after one week. Last week I sent him 2k for fuel, now he is asking for another money. He said he will bring it when coming next week. I am disappointed.
This is the reality women now has to face, how come it's during the time we met you're suddenly broke? Yet it is the women that are gold diggers. He isn't the first person, more women just need to speak out as much as the guys are complaining about girl asking for financial help barely into a new relationship.
Update; now begging for sub money shocked I don't know what is wrong with some guys of nowadays. No dignity
Friday morning rants cry
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Don't give him shi shi.
Who begs for money to fuel a car to church(a non revenue generating investment in his broke state)
That boy is very lazy and sounds senseless.
Spits!
If I were you,I'll start looking for another boyfriend.
Btw,how old is he?

But the ladyfolks demand for "non revenue generating investment" and we don't hear about it.

Ordinary 2k, this one bring come nairaland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

But the ladyfolks demand for "non revenue generating investment" and we don't hear about it.

I know bros but that guy no try.
Everything no be men vs women competition na undecided

7 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

We don't hear about what?

All these alfa males always thinking everything is gender war. Is the whole of Romance section not filled with stories of how Naija girls are gold-digging oloshos?

C'mon get da fûck out of here with your lies.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
I know bros but that guy no try.
Everything no be men vs women competition na undecided

I get, but sometimes it's good to hold this women to the standards they put on us.

At least this one don learn her lesson and will be mindful of how she demands from her next guy given she has been in that shoes before.

Granted the guy no try, 2K is change for her to open a thread on.

Because if not for men, 85 per cent of Nigerian girls for never chop Pizza.

My point is, let them be on the giving end and see how it feels especially for all these "broke nigga" chanters.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

We don't hear about what?

All these alfa males always thinking everything is gender war. Is the whole of Romance section not filled with stories of how Naija girls are gold-digging oloshos?

C'mon get da fûck out of here with your lies.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

I get, but sometimes it's good to hold this women to the standards they put on us.

At least this one don learn her lesson and will be mindful of how she demands from her next guy given she has been in that shoes before.

My point is, let them be on the giving end and see how it feels especially for all these "broke nigga" chanters.
Any girl that broke shames a guy is also a brokie,reason why she can't pay for her own stuff but wants the guy to do so.
I stay clear those ones.I can't even Bleep a broke girl.
As for the guy,my stance remains that he is a very lazy guy and slow too.
I personally can't imagine begging money from any woman.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Jesu shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:
Any girl that broke shames a guy is also a brokie,reason why she can't pay for her own stuff but wants the guy to do so.

True sha.

If we take her story at face value, the guy no try.

My annoyance na the amount. Just 2k and she's already fretting. Maybe she no too hold cash like that. Who knows?

There are women out there doing more.

People like Op go insult her husband when he's down and she does a little contribution.

What happened to giving a genuine excuse or giving a fraction of that?

She had to bring it to Nairaland.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=83067482][/quote]

If you like, fold it and insert into your peehole, doesn't change the fact that guys talk about these things. Way more than women do.

So, y'all should deal with it. Like we have been doing...

3 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2019
Iogobenz:

Lol. Coming from NL's resident broke-shamer. This one even brokeshames everyone.

Who doesn't know Nwanneni and his antics.

Be like some people on this street have short term memory...now the table has turned, one is trying to deflect. Useless alfa males.

9 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

[s]If you like, fold it and insert into your peehole, doesn't change the fact that guys talk about these things. Way more than women do.

So, y'all should deal with it. Like we have been doing...[/s]
Sharrap!

Ordinary 400k dat you could not dash that guy, yet you go dey claim soft cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
saucecoder:

Sharrap!

Ordinary 400k dat you could not dash that guy, yet you go dey claim soft cheesy
[/s]

Who doesn't know I am a secretary earning 50k? Mumu!!

9 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. Coming frim NL's resident broke-shamer. This one even brokeshames everyone.

Who doesn't know Nwanneni and his antics.

Be like some people on this street have short term memory...now the table has turned, one is trying to deflect. Useless alfa males.
Am I a girl? undecided
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by saucecoder: 10:42am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:
[s][/s]

Who doesn't know I am a secretary earning 50k? Mumu!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you like, fold it and insert into your peehole, doesn't change the fact that guys talk about these things. Way more than women do.

So, y'all should deal with it. Like we have been doing...
Poco why this thing pain you like this?

Tell me say you never give guy pass that one.

Instead of you folks to tell the Op to refuse politely or give a fraction, you're attacking the guy.

I repeat, people like Op go insult her husband when she does a little contribution at home.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2019
saucecoder:

cheesy cheesy

Go and die. I no fit give man my money again.

They should go beg their fellow men!!

grin

6 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Poco why this thing pain you like this?

Tell me say you never give guy pass that one.

Instead of you folks to tell the Op to refuse politely or give a fraction, you're attacking the guy.

I repeat, people like Op go insult her husband when she does a little contribution at home.
In the past? Yes.

Currently? NEVER will I give a Nigerian man that is not family or a VERY trusted friend my money.

MOST Naija guys are ingrates!

The only woman they appreciate is their mother.

I don't build men, I don't expect any to build me too. If you have issues, go fix yourself!!

Even male beggars, I don't give grin

11 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Go and die. I no fit give man my money again.

They should go beg their fellow men!!

grin
Sharap!

"You no fit give man your money again" kee you dere.

See this wife material forming hard chick.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Thegamingorca(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

In the past? Yes.

Currently? NEVER will I give a Nigerian man that is not family or a VERY trusted friend my money.

I don't build men, I don't expect any to build me too. If you have issues, go fix yourself!!

shocked
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Sharap!

"You no fit give man your money again" kee you dere.

See this wife material forming hard chick.

I don't even date guys that will be looking for 2k sef. If you don't have money to sustain yourself, nothing concern me and you.

5 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

In the past? Yes.

Na so e be.

The same principles I live by.

Meanwhile, make an exception for my case.

Dash me 2k na.

Let me forward my account number.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Raalsalghul: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I don't even date guys that will be looking for 2k sef. If you don't have money to sustain yourself, nothing concern me and you.

Agreed for the "getting to know each other phase".

But perhaps when you've been together for a while and his fortunes take a turn, you'll surely assist.
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Agreed for the "getting to know each other phase".

But perhaps when you've been together for a while and his fortunes take a turn, you'll surely assist.

For the latter category, I will.

For the former? He should go meet his friends. Those ones you guys claim to have known for years. Go meet them angry

6 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:
shocked

You are different, sweetie cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Thegamingorca:
shocked

Someone wants financial help to maintain PSN subscription and compete achievements grin
Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 12, 2019

4 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Breaststroke:

Lol grin, you have energy and hilarious drama. I type a little and start to feel exhausted but you are like a power bike.

Lmao. Written and spoken words come easily to me. Though NL guys have a way of turning you to agbero, that is the only way to match them grin grin

7 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5467672/engineer-defrauds-fiancee-11-million

This is where it ends

Bros will use your money to source a young, fine, submissive fresh off the press paper

2 Likes

Re: He Is Asking For Financial Help Barely A Week After by Iogobenz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
ornicus:
https://www.nairaland.com/5467672/engineer-defrauds-fiancee-11-million

This is where it ends

Bros will use your money to source a young, fine, submissive fresh off the press paper
How many of these women get 11m?
2k this op don dey shake lol... grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / My Wife Impregnated By Her Lover Five Months After Having A Baby – Husband / Tips To Keeping A Good African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.