Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,208 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria (19252 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / The Fiery Volcanic Speech By Israeli Prime Minister At The UN General Assembly / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ok, atleast where are the aftermath pixs?
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Mobinga: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
What? No pic? I thought there was a pic? Oh so no pic? Ok then. No pic
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by chyz(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, atleast where are the aftermath pixs?

They're still photoshopping.No real pics exist. wink
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Ranoscky(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
Volcano in Nigeria?.?.? undecided . . .Wonderful.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
Breaking news. Picture now added.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(ElRazur owns the copy right to this image. Any naija media wey use my shitttt go get letters from my Lawyer)

grin
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by frgy1: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
dem say CIA don confiscate all the pics to further hide dem " hidden agenda"
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2010
LOL EL Razur, were ni e sha grin grin grin

chyz:

They're still photoshopping.No real pics exist. wink
LOL grin
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by EzeUche0(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
WOW! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ogagusps3: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
no pix yet??
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Odunnu: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2010
Beaf:

The thing might be more widespread than our severely crippled press is reporting.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/features/2408-why-states-still-suffer-from-disasters.html
Now i'm more scared!
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
ogagusps3:

no pix yet??

Is this not good enough? Ungrateful people.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by DamiKhojie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Breaking news. Picture now added.

(ElRazur owns the copy right to this image. Any naija media wey use my shitttt go get letters from my Lawyer)

grin

At least someone is doing their job grin grin grin
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Gamine(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
Wow. I can't believe how ignorant people are  shocked
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by etaurus(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why the fake news. The report should of course show the pictures from the scene for us to believe.
Na whao! Nigerian reporters are incompetent of their jobs.

Sorry to say that.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Mobinga: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
cry cry cry No pic??

Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by marcus1234: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2010
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Mobinga: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2010
Say, El-Razur my pic shits on yours
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Mobinga:

Say, El-Razur my pic shits on yours

As usual, "pirating" images do not count. grin

Also, your image was depicting a dead giant floating in space. I think you will find that your doctored image would have won an award if this thread was about "Volcanic eruptions, giant man with big pennnisss is dead and floating in the air".

Unfortunately, it isn't. grin

lwkmd.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by invisible2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2010
The story is true! A friend just phoned to confirm it. He says their shops are all closed and ash covered most of the neighboring community, I will call others around the area.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

The story is true! A friend just phoned to confirm it. He says their shops are all closed and ash covered most of the neighboring community, I will call others around the area.

Tell her to send you pix.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by invisible2(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2010
Chai! This is crazy, they said the communications masts around the area are all fallen as a result of the quake and most phones are out of network. This is crazy really.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by seanet02: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
Seems people did not even know what is called volcanic eruption,
Internet connection is now free that villagers will note even believe what is called Volcanic eruption. All the Same, we pray That God almighty show mercy on The affected people and area.
One Advantage, The Land Left after a volcanic eruption is always one of the Most Fertile Lands In The World.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by chyz(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
invisible!:

Chai! This is crazy, they said the communications masts around the area are all fallen as a result of the quake and most phones are out of network. This is crazy really.

if true. dont u think is rather ironic that all of these earthquakes continue to just pop out of nowhere for some reason? anyways i dont believe it.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by EzeUche0(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2010
All of these natural catastrophes! shocked

I think the amount of humans in this world has finally reached the tipping point. This may be the end of days!
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by edoyad(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
Pix of the eruption from mount otupko.

Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by jamace(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why the fake news. The report should of course show the pictures from the scene for us to believe.
Na whao! Nigerian reporters are incompetent of their jobs.

Sorry to sat that.

Are you a doubting Thomas? You better believe it while we await the pix.
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by binhozie(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
There are so many reasons why this stooopid topic shouldnt have made the front page
Maybe i'm over-reacting but i am terribly incensed by this piece of fraudulent news
How does a volcanic eruption completely cut-off a village that pics cant be taken even with mobile phones?
How did they know one person died?
I thought when a piece of 'important' news like this breaks, reporters from different news agencies rush to the scene. . .no?
Abeg make una carry this nonsense commot from front page
Nonsense!  angry
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2010
i assumed most volcanoes in naija were dormant.

never doubt mother nature
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by Abayomin70(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2010
nigeria is jus gettin worst is dis useless muttalab dat start dis bad lucki jus pray GOD shoul hav mercy on us AMIN
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by chyz(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
binhozie:

There are so many reasons why this stooopid topic shouldnt have made the front page
Maybe i'm over-reacting but i am terribly incensed by this piece of fraudulent news
How does a volcanic eruption completely cut-off a village that pics cant be taken even with mobile phones?
How did they know one person died?
I thought when a piece of 'important' news like this breaks, reporters from different news agencies rush to the scene. . .no?
Abeg make una carry this nonsense commot from front page
Nonsense!  angry

Africans are usually gullible like this. They'll believe anything dumb. If news papers can show pics massacred people on the day it happen why not volcano eruption aftermath? Is it more graphic?
Re: Volcanic Eruption In Benue State Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2010
edoyad:

Pix of the eruption from mount otupko.

What is that? Sandsand from the beach?  shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Of World’s First Most Beautiful Vagina Contest Announced / Wike Donates N200 Million To Benue State For Medical & Relieve Materials (Photo / PHOTOS: Saraki At Senator Gemade’s 70th Birthday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.