Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,930 members, 7,832,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) (62512 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by toyinjimoh(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
all of us know how d car take come
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by AbdOla: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Let me get my own car on time,before some pple here in NL wey no get wheel Barrow go start insulting me......buhari happy married life
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Twitter can verify anything

What am I even saying

If Twitter can verify Reno and FFK, anybody can get verified
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by spiritedtete: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
I don believe it she is too controversial to get just a crosstour

Eheheheh.. Aiye ooo Aiye akamara!!! Peopleeeeee lol
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
I like Uriel right from the big brother house, she’s not the show off type and easy going and down to earth with a lot of potential. This is really nice.
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by tunary(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Young beautiful ladies always find it easier buying things than the male folks. women are just lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by tunary(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2019
toy in him oh:
all of us know how d car take come
How exactly the car take come?
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
That annoying car 45 ad wey dstv dey force on us. I hate that bogus ad
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by chukzyfcbb: 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
I like her for this.

Be real, Be humble no point faking....Some be faking like they been having it easy before now.

Nice one! it can only get better from here on

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Budline1(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
jaxxy:
I like Uriel right from the big brother house, she’s not the show off type and easy going and down to earth with a lot of potential. This is really nice.

Then you don't know her. Uriel is not down to earth.
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Bonjoro: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
Wickedtruths:
Hope that is not Cars45 I'm seeing there

U get sharp eyes, that car is less than 1.8 in car45.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by tlarge1612: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
It’s not new

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by greatbrian(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nice ride. Many happy returns insha allah
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by greatbrian(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
tlarge1612:
It’s not new

Is there any law that says it must be new? School me amigo
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by shegie(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
toto don hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Seun360(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
If this girl dey buy her first car after all these years means say she no do Olosho work.

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Naijaviewsng: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
Budline1:

Then you don't know her. Uriel is not down to earth.

Never said I did just perception on big brother and her posts. Why do u say she isn’t? She’s not complex as sm other people in her shoes wud be I think.
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2019
interesting
Read Romance, love and adventure story on
www.emperorblog.com.ng

we also handle procurement service from china to Nigeria

social media management/marketing
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by oluwakolade: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oku ori ire
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by EzekaUdenee: 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
shocked
[/s]
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
I don believe it she is too controversial to get just a crosstour

So what do you suggest she should buy, Ferrari right? Cut yah coat according to your size. cool
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by sammchuck1: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
nototribalist:
you no get better phone>

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by luckingto50: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Na fake living again. Do you know d car is still at car stand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Legendguru: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oh
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by dave4rella(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2019
cool

She didn't bleep very well
If not they would have gotten her a G wagon
Re: Uriel Oputa Buys Her First Car, Honda Crosstour (Photo) by Kayharry(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Cars45

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Year Student, Davido Shares His Final Year Project Topic (Photo) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Mompha Visits Adeherself In Her Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.