Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (24817 Views)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
My friend, go and do menial labour. You’ll gain weight and eat like an animal.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Amarabae:
The underwear is not clean enough.
shocked

Lol. I think it is the camera. They are as clean as new.

Modified#

I just noticed you are a nurse. Is there any treatment against stubborn slimness?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
meobizy:

That's a good point. Maybe he has an office job
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Eyeness: 9:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kkings11:

No seriously you have more body fat and definition than me and I am 2 yrs older than you.

My plan na to marry better woman wey sabi cook so that she go feed me well.
Because you can't feed yourself as an adult abi?

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
Originalsly:
Your body is pre programmed to be slim. To upset that... you can use steroids.... your body will develop fast like white chickens.... muscles from head to toe.... beach body in a hurry. But one drawback.... your heart...your liver... your kidneys are not programmed to cope with the additional mass.... they will be working overtime.
Consider the repercussions....just saying.

shocked
I aint looking for that level of build. Just need to add like 6 to 9kg only for optimal BMI.
Steroids is a no go area. The opportunity cost on using steroids is just yoo high. I'd rather be a toothpick than use steroids.

Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Bro, you're not skinny...but if you want to increase muscle mass, go to a proper gym and get a trainer

Bros, e get weights wey you go lift and aerobics wey you go do, your belly will open and you'll eat like never before... Add it with a good food time table as recommended by your trainer and you're good to go

Final tip : Many small meals a day work faster than three heavy meals at once.

Goodluck.

Don't really have time for gymn now...
But do u think I can get results from very intensive gymning for 2months with a trainer? I mean like a crash-gymn-course.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by NiklauseFred(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Lol. If u slim too, the thread is for us. Lets see if someone will give us a hack that may solve our slimness.
Bro no reason am you be OROBO for where I dey grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
hstar:

No vex guy man, oya help me tell her make she reply

Lol...i no vex ma guy...you have my blessing cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

You're welcome

I understand that your body doesn't seem to accept the protein but are you taking enough of it? You mentioned that you mostly take junk food. Plus you need adequate rest

Lagos...at least you guys have a lot of beans dishes right? You'd try them with enough crayfish, well-seasoned fish and maybe some chicken if you can afford it . Ground crayfish is like natural protein powder

Yeah there's a lot you can do indoors. You can buy special weights and lift them when you have time and you can download weight-bearing exercise videos if you have the data. There's also a type of exercise called "Pilates", have you ever heard of it?

You're welcome, I understand...you want to build some bulk. It may still come naturally with age, but your best bet is diet and exercise

Thanks alot. This is quite very resourceful, I have screen shot it.

@other skinny guys on this thread,
This here could help us.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nuclear99:
please next time just add very disturbing Graphics...

I don't think It is graphic. Some people above even said it is not so bad. tongue
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:
Bashers, stay off:

Guys, I had to create another moniker to protect my identity. Please how can I add mass? I am just sooo skinny for my age. I am 27years, have tried eating and gymning but to no avail. I actually have a generally low appetite though but for the past 6 months, I have tried my best to eat well and even take supplements like complan milk but I cannot just add flesh.

Any tips pls?

Lalasticlala
try and eat three square meal top with fruits and chocolates. With a good rest everyday.. If possible avoid sex for a month

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:
Thanks alot. This is quite very resourceful, I have screen shot it.

Youre welcome...lol i actually happened on this thread accidentally after my finger slipped whilst pressing my phone...I guess it was fate... cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

Is it that you don't feel hungry or you get irritated if the food is not prepared in a particular way?
I just don't feel hungry and even if I did, I fill up easily. To worsen the whole issue, I crave for things with low nutrients like biscuit, softdrinks etc infact my nickname in camp was "coke" because I could drink one 50cl bottle and eat N30 active fibre biscuit and I would be good to go for a long time as long as I dont run. I always dodged NYSC parade.

What's your best food? And when did the poor appetite start...

I can't really say what my best food is actually. My poor appetite started from my undergraduate days, around second year. Since I had to subsist on very little monthly stipend, I had to condition my body system to eat only once daily. Unfortunatelly, this has affected me till date and I am having difficulties correcting it.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by SKhanmi: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Forget story. You don't eat enough. I was like you some years ago,now I can't fit into half of my former cloths. Find a way to eat 5-6 times a day. Real food. Then do push ups in the morning & before you sleep if you can't buy dumb/bar bells .The higher the number of pushups the better. Don't forget to minimize stress.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
Op must be a brick layer.. this isn't gym body at all grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
meobizy:

grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

That's a good point. Maybe he has an office job

I cant believe u are even supporting him angry

If u have menial labour that pays >300k, I will do oh
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
NiklauseFred:

Bro no reason am you be OROBO for where I dey grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Chai. That means u need to gymn and eat more than me ooo

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Skmoda360(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

You're not serious.

I don't want to be fat. Just a little body mass should do. I am 1.69m tall so i just need to add up to 63 - 65kg to maintain a healthy body mass index
Mehn!!! Your age pls? What is your weight as per kg?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
try and eat three square meal top with fruits and chocolates. With a good rest everyday.. If possible avoid sex for a month

Chai...how u go say make I no fvck for one month na? Sex is part of gymning too jorr. Thunder kee you there cheesy

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I cant believe u are even supporting him angry

If u have menial labour that pays >300, I will do oh
Hahaha kpele cheesy i meant that maybe you didnt get much chance to exercise/strain yourself. Please dont do the manual labour oh...dont want you to open another thread about your back paining you..
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:

Ok. And do u know of any growth catalyst?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
SKhanmi:
Forget story. You don't eat enough. I was like you some years ago,now I can't fit into half of my former cloths. Find a way to eat 5-6 times a day. Real food. Then do push ups in the morning & before you sleep if you can't buy dumb/bar bells .The higher the number of pushups the better. Don't forget to minimize stress.

This looks very practical and easy to engineer. Thank you so much.

#modified.
I think I can purchase dumb bells. Just saw a set for 30k on konga now.

I have captured this.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:
I just don't feel hungry and even if I did, I fill up easily. To worsen the whole issue, I crave for things with low nutrients like biscuit, softdrinks etc infact my nickname in camp was "coke" because I could drink one 50cl bottle and eat N30 active fibre biscuit and I would be good to go for a long time as long as I dont run. I always dodged NYSC parade.

I can't really say what my best food is actually. My poor appetite started from my undergraduate days, around second year. Since I had to subsist on very little monthly stipend, I had to condition my body system to eat only once daily. Unfortunatelly, this has affected me till date and I am having difficulties correcting it.

Yeah sugar cravings are quite common. This sounds like mostly a psychological problem...youve conditioned yourself to thrive on less food or cheap food. Its not a bad thing but you maybe you should be more adventurous with your meals so that you can add. for example, what did you eat today?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

Mehn!!! Your age pls? What is your weight as per kg?

I am 27 and my weight fluctuates around 56,57and 58kg. Let's say my average weight for a month could be 57.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Eyeness:
Because you can't feed yourself as an adult abi?

We can feed our selves. Its just that some of us are very bad cooks, the way some people are bad at chores.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by owelle22(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
Go and make money bro
Believe me if you hammer weda u eat or not you go add
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Skmoda360(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I am 27 and my weight fluctuates around 56,57and 58kg. Let's say my average weight for a month could be 57.
Ahr!!! Bro.....you need to eat lotta fruits and forget about those ones that says you should eat good food.....but it's good to eat balanced diet not just good food....e.g shawarma can be good food but it's not balanced diet...mehn!!! I dey complain about my 78kg and I'm not fat.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

Youre welcome...lol i actually happened on this thread accidentally after my finger slipped whilst pressing my phone...I guess it was fate... cheesy

A very good accident I must say. Your suggestion and 2 others look practical and executable. Thanks
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Ok. And do u know of any growth catalyst?
complan didnt work for me, so try multi vitamins
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by hstar: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Lol...i no vex ma guy...you have my blessing cheesy
This man u dey jovial o, from your post gan lasan, I know say u b peaceful guy. Respect to you jor wink
But I pray you later find solution to your slim body, and guess what? grin

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ahr!!! Bro.....you need to eat lotta fruits and forget about those ones that says you should eat good food.....but it's good to eat balanced diet not just good food....e.g shawarma can be good food but it's not balanced diet...mehn!!! I dey complain about my 78kg and I'm not fat.

Well, 78kg is not bad but critical if you are at least 1.77m tall. Any thing less would mean you are overweigt. How tall are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' / ... / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.