Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,798 members, 7,834,694 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (24833 Views)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
complan didnt work for me, so try multi vitamins

I have tried complan, multivitamins, soymilk, peak milk oh...all na scam. Chai
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by chukzyfcbb: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
when some of us are looking for how to shed weight

some are looking to add

Inside life

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah sugar cravings are quite common. This sounds like mostly a psychological problem...youve conditioned yourself to thrive on less food or cheap food. Its not a bad thing but you maybe you should be more adventurous with your meals so that you can add. for example, what did you eat today?

Morning: golden morn
Night: indomie and fish
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
killmods:
Op must be a brick layer.. this isn't gym body at all grin

I be brick layer na em I no get six pacs and muscle like John Cena? grin

If i was a brick layer, I wouldnt even need to create this thread in the first place.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:
Hahaha kpele cheesy i meant that maybe you didnt get much chance to exercise/strain yourself. Please dont do the manual labour oh...dont want you to open another thread about your back paining you..

There is dignity in any kind of legally valid labour. Man gas do anything that will put food on the table.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by chukzyfcbb: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

story

way back in school, my roomie was slim and wanted to put on weight.

So I forced him to join me in pushups, we do pushups almost every day, doing several reps.....Also got complan (milk for body building) , took Quaker oat all the time with milk, chop beans tire......

still baba no add, body was just hard coz of the back to back press-up, whereas my own shoulder dey expand by the hour.

I later understood these guys have High metabolism, they have to feed thier body Soo much food that the high metabolism won't be able absorb and break it all down quickly.

As we age, this metabolism drops so you can add later. Don't stress over it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Thanks for your observation.

However, do u know what I could eat to add mass?
press up
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:
when some of us are looking for how to shed weight

some are looking to add

Inside life

The paradox of life. Like say they should grind you and me to powder, mix us, and then divide us into two equal separate halves again while we retain our usual features.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
H I V grin grin grin
But on a more serious note, you can't have a big dick and still be fat... You have to chose one.
Be like me... I chose having a big dick than having alot of flesh.
Skinny nigga but my dikkkkk long
no wonder u have d disease grin
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:
A very good accident I must say. Your suggestion and 2 others look practical and executable. Thanks

You're welcome smiley

ElasticStone:

Lol oga, im glad for the fact that you created another moniker...why are you eating golden morn lol are you a baby cheesy I cant even tolerate the smell sef

Anyway golden morn is a maize/corn-based cereal... corn is good for energy but has a low protein content. You can try adding groundnut to it to increase the protein or you can try cutting pieces of banana into it to increase the overall energy content for exercise and mass-building

The indomie and fish is a good one..though indomie is not too nutritious. Did it have any vegetables in it? Carrots, cabbage, green beans, etc?

And why are you only eating twice a day? What happened to your lunch

ElasticStone:
There is dignity in any kind of legally valid labour. Man gas do anything that will put food on the table.

Yeah there's dignity in it but unfortunately some are more dignified than others...bags of cement dont care about your back but your desk-chair does...
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
owelle22:
Go and make money bro
Believe me if you hammer weda u eat or not you go add

I don flash God tire but e no gree pick my call. I just hope say e see the missed call sha

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by chukzyfcbb: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

The paradox of life. Like say they should grind you and me to powder, mix us, and then divide us into two equal separate halves again while we retain our usual features.
Bro see don't stress it,
The older we get the slower our metabolism becomes, and as you dey chop chop you go add.

Plus you are not even skinny, I wonder why the ishsmiley

As for me, partly na dna. I have been in 90kg+ for some years now cheesy but need to cut it down coz as I get older it becomes harder as my body engine go slow down
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

story

way back in school, my roomie was slim and wanted to put on weight.

So I forced him to join me in pushups, we do pushups almost every day, doing several reps.....Also got complan (milk for body building) , took Quaker oat all the time with milk, chop beans tire......

still baba no add, body was just hard coz of the back to back press-up, whereas my own shoulder dey expand by the hour.

I later understood these guys have High metabolism, they have to feed thier body Soo much food that the high metabolism won't be able absorb and break it all down quickly.

As we age, this metabolism drops so you can add later. Don't stress over it

Wow. I always thought that my low body mass was a consequence of my genetic coding but i have doubts because I actually don't eat much and all my family members have high body mass. The youngest is about 61kg.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I be brick layer na em I no get six pacs and muscle like John Cena? grin

If i was a brick layer, I wouldnt even need to create this thread in the first place.

Lolzz okay eat beans steady and lift weights day and night. It works. When u reach ur desired weight just stop. No be carry weight ooh i mean real repeated curls and then ur legs too squats with heavy weight repeatedly. Those complan na scam. Beans na the koko. After two weeks if u do it right people go begin complain cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
hstar:

This man u dey jovial o, from your post gan lasan, I know say u b peaceful guy. Respect to you jor wink
But I pray you later find solution to your slim body, and guess what? grin

What?
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by EBUBS(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Zoom IN VERY WELL YOU'LL SEE THERE'S a BABE UNDER OPS BED
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Kaycee54321(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

Don't really have time for gymn now...
But do u think I can get results from very intensive gymning for 2months with a trainer? I mean like a crash-gymn-course.

It depends on your body type. But the thing with gym is once you leave it, you start losing fitness.

But intensive gyming for 2 months especially with heavy weights will lead to visible results even if minimal. It'll make you hungrier and what you eat will be converted to muscle mass when you train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
press up

I swear i busted into laugher after seeing your moniker. Guy, why u dey fvck up like this na?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by hstar: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

What?
I pray you later find the solution you seek and turn to Teni the singer

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by hstar: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2019
I mean her size, amen, so shall it be
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by T3ndrils: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

You don't need to be mean if you have no solution to profer.

It was your fault to even reply to the stupid bitch...

What makes you think that a[b] bitch who thinks with her cunt[/b] will offer any valid comments ehh??

1 Like

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

You're welcome smiley

Lol oga, im glad for the fact that you created another moniker...why are you eating golden morn lol are you a baby cheesy I cant even tolerate the smell sef

Anyway golden morn is a maize/corn-based cereal... corn is good for energy but has a low protein content. You can try adding groundnut to it to increase the protein or you can try cutting pieces of banana into it to increase the overall energy content for exercise and mass-building

The indomie and fish is a good one..though indomie is not too nutritious. Did it have any vegetables in it? Carrots, cabbage, green beans, etc?

Yeah there's dignity in it but unfortunately some are more dignified than others...bags of cement dont care about your back but your desk-chair does...

As in, where will some one find time to be buying carrot, cabbage etc and who has the time to be was cooking in the first place? I am constrained to eat quick meals like golden morn in the morning and cooked foods from local restaurants/canteens in the evening hrs. I have kind of improved on my daily food intake though as I now eat around 11pm or 12am. I was told at such off-peak periods in some way promote weight gain.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

I think it has to do with my body metabolism. I burn off my nutrients very quickly. I tried eating beans, fish and complan for the past 3months or so daily but my body is just recalcitrant to change. cry
Buy Apetamin syrup and thank me later! Works very fast, but as a guy you might need to gym so you don’t get all fleshy like a woman.
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Bro see don't stress it,
The older we get the slower our metabolism becomes, and as you dey chop chop you go add.

Plus you are not even skinny, I wonder why the ish

As for me, partly na dna. I have been in 90kg+ for some years now cheesy but need to cut it down coz as I get older it becomes harder as my body engine go slow down

Wow...
You weigh approximately 2 bags of Dangote cement you know cheesy
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
midnighter:

You're welcome smiley

this one go sabi feed her husband with better nutritious food grin.ElasticStone u better carry biro and paper and list down the food wey she suggest make u dey chop cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Bro see don't stress it,

Plus you are not even skinny, I wonder why the ishsmiley

u can shoot up ur body metabolism by exercising
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
lefulefu:
this one go sabi feed her husband with better nutritious food grin.ElasticStone u better carry biro and paper and list down the food wey she suggest make u dey chop cheesy.

Lol humour me please cheesy ... I clicked this thread by mistake and now im too interested in the guys matter hahaha
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by WalkerMichael(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

If you call yourself skinny, then I should be in an IDP camp.

Lol. I tell you.. If he see me nko grin grin

OP just wants to show off his small dvck ni... Mumuman

But this life get as e be sha... If you see the way some fat guys dey pray make them get this kind of op slim body ehn...
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Colb461:
U do sex always?if yes then u av to reduce it to a certain limit..and try eating more of protein nd eating of fruits to retain all those ur body counts..

Protein can't make you fat but carbohydrate will
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by midnighter(f): 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

As in, where will some one find time to be buying carrot, cabbage etc and who has the time to be was cooking in the first place? I am constrained to eat quick meals like golden morn in the morning and cooked foods from local restaurants/canteens in the evening hrs. I have kind od improved on my daily food intake though as I now eat around 11pm or 12pm. I was told at such off-peak periods in some way promote weight gain.

I understand, but the thing is that if you dont calm down and put some effort into your meals then you wont get the result you want.

I even thought the indomie was takeaway sef...the person cooking will usually ask you if you need some vegetables in it...

You cant eat like this and be surprised when you're too slim... I dont think ive seen a guy like this who doesnt care for food at all lol this thing is becoming interesting
Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
ElasticStone:

As in, where will some one find time to be buying carrot, cabbage etc and who has the time to be was cooking in the first place? I am constrained to eat quick meals like golden morn in the morning and cooked foods from local restaurants/canteens in the evening hrs. I have kind od improved on my daily food intake though as I now eat around 11pm or 12pm. I was told at such off-peak periods in some way promote weight gain.
make time bros.over here where i am doing a school programme they sell lots of cheap junk foods here.KFC over here sells cheap junks.there is fried chicken,french fries and other cheap lots here but i dont eat them.i stocked my kitchen and fridge with fresh food.i have vegetables,carrots,oranges and nice bananas.when i want to prepare my stew i prepare the one dat will last me for the week and store in the fridge.when u eat well ur immune system becomes stronger and u become healthier but when u keep on eating susages,bisquits and other junks ur immune system gets weaker and any small infection lying around will just make u fall sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) by ElasticStone(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2019
killmods:

Lolzz okay eat beans steady and lift weights day and night. It works. When u reach ur desired weight just stop. No be carry weight ooh i mean real repeated curls and then ur legs too squats with heavy weight repeatedly. Those complan na scam. Beans na the koko. After two weeks if u do it right people go begin complain cheesy

Thank you my guy. Looks like i might need to invest in some weights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

... / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.