Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival (30194 Views)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by myfan: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kendumazy:
102 years! Pray for such age for my Mama too. RIP Mama oputa!

That is if she'll still be in good health. Nobody deserves to live a miserable life on earth all in the name of living long

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by dubra: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
She deserves more than that,
Meanwhile plots of land are available for sale at a good location at abriba Town in abia state
SIZE :100X50 Square metres
PRICE :1.5m (slightly negotiable)
contact details :08085508012, 08060640005
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by batstan(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
Mama was a rolling stone....

grin
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by rickyrex(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
If he silently buried his mother according to her wish same blood sucker set of people will still come out and say charly boy you are a disgrace to your family, you couldn't give your late mother a remarkable burial. Well nah him mama die not your own. Let him bury as he so wish
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by frozen70g(f): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
For those of you coming for charlyboy's head, he is too popular for quite activities

He has fans and his fans won't accept such silent burial

Which ever way he wishes to celebrate his mums death let him do, she know his son's rascality

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by charlsecy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:
How mum was 102 and he is 68. How did that happen?
It means she gave birth to him at 34. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by magicminister: 1:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
I love charly boy...
Even though he expresses himself in unique ways but this man has been married to the same woman since forever, treated his parents with love and respect while they were alive.

You might not like him but he has exhibited exemplary behaviors unlike most so called men of God

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's your money
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Vicyace: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
He wants to use mama to make money.
He will hustle by begging every politician for burial money.. Hahaha
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by seunmohmoh(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Alaigboran omo.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by bukalis(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Sterope:
How mum was 102 and he is 68.

How did that happen? A

Lolz, obviously u didn't do ur calculation well.
102- 68 is 34. A woman gives birth at d age of 34 is not questionable at all.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by bukhety(f): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Interesting!
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Femijohn198: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
areafada ur mumu never do.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by SirBunky85(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:

How did that happen? A
wat do u mean?she gave birth to Charles at 34 .wat else?

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
disobedient boi grin

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Kaybaba5(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Stubborn flies follow the corpse into grave
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Umartins1(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
SirBunky85:
nonsense

What?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
When ghost start to pursue you, abeg no come disturb us o!
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by saltdworld: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yes she deserve it ..the carnival,noise, appreciation,love many more mama oguta
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Rolex66: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:

How did that happen? A

It means mum had him at 34years
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by fadajosh: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
low key will be the best for u
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Exponental(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Does he know the meaning of hustle? He needs a dictionary before EFCC arrests him.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by ireneidiva(f): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:
How did that happen? A
She had him when she was 34. Rocket science?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by dazzlingd(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
hisgrace090:
Only if your mum wasn't too serious with the type of burial she wanted.

This made me to remember the high life music legent Oliver De qoque whom her mum warns to bury her once she died but he refused the instruction and put her mums remain in the mutuary against her will because of his statue in the society and he died before his mum burial.

May their soul rest in peace.

So what's the moral of the story, the ghost of the mother killed him?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Wettoid123: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Your mother said she needed a low key burial then why going against her wishes na so you stubborn!
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by tunary(m): 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
I too know. Over sabi boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend / Dele Omo Woli White Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.