Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival (30193 Views)

Throw Back:When Amber Rose And Blac Chyna Shut Down A Carnival In Trinidad, 18+ / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by hisgrace090: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
dazzlingd:

So what's the moral of the story, the ghost of the mother killed him?

This is what happen whatsoever you said kill him is your opinion.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Coolgent(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
I am still wondering how a sane human celebrate the death of his loved ones through lavish entertainment undecided.
Anyway culture and religion differ.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:
How mum was 102 and he is 68.

How did that happen? A

1. He might be a FIRST SON but not a FIRST BORN.
2. That might not be her first marriage, maybe first born with his father.
(Fayose tried to control his late father's burial during his first tenure)
3. She might have given birth late due to different reasons.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Dididrumz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:

How did that happen? A

I thought i was the only one that saw that.

Bloggers and their write-ups sef tire me
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by PapaAdanna: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
GIVE MAMA A SIMPLE BURIAL AS SHE WISHES AND USE THE BULK OF THE HUSTLED MONEY FOR UR MENTAL REHABILITATION...U NEED IT!

He is certainly more sound than you
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by sofiscatedmoron: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
GIVE MAMA A SIMPLE BURIAL AS SHE WISHES AND USE THE BULK OF THE HUSTLED MONEY FOR UR MENTAL REHABILITATION...U NEED IT!
and beg him to give you some change to buy toothbrush and toothpaste to brush your teeth bcause they stinks grin
thank me later ?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by ALEXIS0240: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:

How did that happen? A
Pls verify if he is the 1st child of his mother or if she married early?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by pressplay411(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
daddytime:
Even in death you still want to disrespect/disregard her wishes?

Charles, wetin dey worry you na?

She raised a rebellious child. She's simply reaping what she sowed.

But I perceive God is working in him lately, I pray he changes his mind and grant her last wishes.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
OK.... Watching live from my house
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by DNSPro: 2:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
hisgrace090:
Only if your mum wasn't too serious with the type of burial she wanted.

This made me to remember the high life music legent Oliver De qoque whom her mum warns to bury her once she died but he refused the instruction and put her mums remain in the mutuary against her will because of his statue in the society and he died before his mum burial.

May their soul rest in peace.

Really? But you should to change your "her" to "he" Oliver is a man please.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

We have seen you a mentally stable person
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Majesty82(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's well
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Jiyke(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
I pray for such age for my Mum(Mama Iyke)
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by damble: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
CHARLES ONI O IMU... OMO KOMO (BAD CHILD! BAD PIKIN!)

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by djon78(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sterope:
How was his mum 102 and he is 68.

How did that happen?

Meaning his mum gave birth to him when she was 34. So any problem??

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Legend44:
Disrespecting the dead.. Make him sha know say dead body dey nack person something.

Padon me for quoting you.

If dead body dey nack person something, does that imply that to be dead is not what I think?

ah! I will find out.

Thanks
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Him no even get money to bury him mama. No wonder the old woman made the request, yet him still wan go borrow money just to make noise and show off.

Dominique I love you to the bone, please tell lalasticlala, mynd44 and Ishilove to stop banning me. Their bans won't stop me from loving you kiss kiss
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
djon78:

Meaning his mum gave birth to him when she was 34. So any problem??

Obviously, majority are just looking at 102 and 68, very few actually bring out the difference as u did.

It is sad how people are neglecting their senses when needed. We all want to judge from our individual wobbled mentality.

What's strange if she had her first child at 45? How is it anybody's business? Is there a standard everyone must follow?

Thanks for pointing it out.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by sallazlee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

that is enough man

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by hisgrace090: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
DNSPro:

Really? But you should to change your "her" to "he" Oliver is a man please.

Thanks
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Mizwisdom(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
festacman:
Anybody who followed how Charly Boy buried his father Justice Oputa will know that Charly Boy doesn't do simple and peaceful burial. During his father's burial requiem Mass, he snatched microphone from former Gov. Rochas Okorocha right there at the altar for attempting to use his dead father to gain political mileage. Later that evening and for several days, it was endless music concert.

His mother witnessed these activities and so she knew better. She knew her first son does not do simple and peaceful stuff right from childhood. One can only imagine how the burial ceremony will turn out as he is targeting Christmas period and given that he is a supporter of the current Gov. Enema Ihedioha. It will be massive.

She knew, that is why she told him what she wanted specifically. He has to obey her wishes.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Cantonese: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
GIVE MAMA A SIMPLE BURIAL AS SHE REQUESTED AND USE THE BULK OF THE HUSTLED MONEY FOR UR MENTAL REHABILITATION...U NEED IT!

Very reckless and disrespectful comment. Na your mama die? Na your money e go take bury im mama? Abi you go contribute one kobo? Yeye. Your head like Agama lizard head there!
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
The area fada himself has spoken.
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by bigcover(m): 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
hisgrace090:

This made me to remember the high life music legent Oliver De qoque whom his mum warns to bury her once she died but he refused the instruction and put her mums remain in the mutuary against her will because of his statue in the society and he died before his mum burial.

Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by TGMISKY(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Isn't that a violation of her burial right?
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by DoctorDree(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dey come resemble husband and wife���
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by toluwa1(f): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
Disobedient child
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by brightleave(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
GIVE MAMA A SIMPLE BURIAL AS SHE REQUESTED AND USE THE BULK OF THE HUSTLED MONEY FOR UR MENTAL REHABILITATION...U NEED IT!
grin
BOOOMNAIJA:
Re: Charly Boy: The Burial Of My Mother, Margaret Oputa Will Be A Carnival by Greatzeus(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
hisgrace090:

This made me to remember the high life music legent Oliver De qoque whom his mum warns to bury her once she died but he refused the instruction and put her mums remain in the mutuary against her will because of his statue in the society and he died before his mum burial.

Oh my God shocked is this story true? That is so sad geez cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Mercy Johnson / Nina Apologizes To Bobrisky: "I Hate To Have Enemies" / DJ Cuppy: I Must Learn How To Cook Egusi For My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.