Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217372 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2011
No wonder Chelsea off loaded him.

But we don't need to blame one person,the guys didnt show up on the day.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2011
Suarez. . . hmmm
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
How many Kuyt goals yet?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2011
Final score

Liverpool 3:1 MANURE.

This was a really sweet victory

[center][size=18pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !![/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2011
the first goal should have been awarded to Suarez. Nice win, I'm glad we took advantage.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Katsumoto: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
Congrats to my fellow red fans.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2011
^^ This is not Awolowo vs Azikwe vs Ojukwu thread
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2011
dayokanu:

dayo admit it,you're a closet Liverpool fan  cheesy

Come out my guy &

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  wink wink wink[/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2011
illusion2:

dayo admit it,you're a closet Liverpool fan  cheesy

Come out my guy &

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE  wink wink wink[/size][/center]
Lol. @dayo, you'll be welcome/if you do.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 12:37am On Mar 07, 2011
Bigups to yall Scousers!! Fernando who?? Suarez was a beast maynne! All you guys have to do now is weed out duds like Maxi and get some midfielders with some real creativity and y'all will be back up there sooner than you think
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 4:07am On Mar 07, 2011
Next season, we have to hit the ground running. NESV would surely spend more . Enough of us winning games like these but ending the season on a poor and trophy-less note.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2011
Truth be told, Suarez Beasted in that game.

What a signing!!!! I prefer him to FERNANoloDO Torres
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Katsumoto: 11:47am On Mar 07, 2011
dayokanu:

For saying that; I am going to be more active in this section. Don't try me in football o; mo gbono feli feli. cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Truth be told, Suarez Beasted in that game.

What a signing!!!! I prefer him to FERNANoloDO Torres
Still waiting for you coming out party. . . . . .
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
happy birthday Liverpool Football Club, 119 years today.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2011
Nice one bro. I'm sure all our longsuffering will deliver fruits soon.

[center][size=28pt]YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE !!![/size][/center]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 12:33am On Mar 17, 2011
illusion2:

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2011
illusion2:

Yes, next season will be very crucial . how the owners will spend will determine if we are moving forward.

We might not play in Europa next season only if we finish in the top 5. Birmingham City already qualified automatically.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 9:19am On Mar 17, 2011
I still have hopes for 4th place cheesy

Its possible with tottenham stretched with Champions League & the Top 3 playing themselves in the coming weeks - all hope not lost.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
Maxi's probably the poorest player to join our great club in a long while.

Benitez must have received a cut from his transfer fees,he's appaling !

Our game is so predictable,not because of tactics ,but because of very poor players like Maxi !!

Current score end of 1st half - Liverpool 0:0 Braga ( We need a goal & we need it fast ! )
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
Umph! It gets gloomier
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2011
illusion2:

Maxi's probably the poorest player to join our great club in a long while.

Benitez must have received a cut from his transfer fees,he's appaling !

Our game is so predictable,not because of tactics ,but because of very poor players like Maxi !!

Current score end of 1st half - Liverpool 0:0 Braga ( We need a goal & we need it fast ! )

What are u saying. Maxi was a free transfer and he was very good for Atletico.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2011
bgees:

What are u saying. Maxi was a free transfer and he was very good for Atletico.

We don't need good players,we want exceptional people.

Good win at Sunderland wink
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2011
WestBrom up next (away). Expect a tough match.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2011
Na wa for liverpool fans oh. There is a Bolton fan thread with only 2 or 3 fans that has gone on to far more pages than this thread. Smh
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 2:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
McCoy91:

Na wa for liverpool fans oh. There is a Bolton fan thread with only 2 or 3 fans that has gone on to far more pages than this thread. Smh
This is our second thread,we clocked 100 pages sometime ago .

The Bolton thread has only one fan with 3 IDs cheesy

Anyway like all liverpool fans we're all going through some emotional down time now.

Hoping for the best.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
badass performance. that kid Flanagan played really well.

Balotelli is overrated.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by versace400(m): 1:53am On Apr 12, 2011
Call me on 08038856861 if u have strong decoder 4650,4651,4652,4653,4661,4663,4664,4669x, 4669x11
that u want to upgrade or repair.Call me within ogun and oyo state
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by jaephoenix(m): 11:14am On Apr 12, 2011
Andy Carroll: a month out with
injury and still scores before Torres. That's the
sort of striker the KOP love.Yep.YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=18pt][center]You'll never Walk Alone ![/center][/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.