Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217219 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by dayokanu(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
ritchboy:

35m for Carroll? grin grin grin

There's a new sheriff maga in town. . . NESV! cheesy

If he was in a house worth 34,900,000 pounds and he came with the house, THEN he would be worth 35m pounds.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
It just goes to show how much football the new owners know. They procrastinated for such a long time to pay £23m for a player with far greater experience and goal ratio than Andy Carroll. I don't even know if they are/were really serious in signing Charlie Adams. And. . .what if Torres stays? Who will warm bench? Poor Ngog
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
The biggest scam ever in football history is Carroll for 35!

As for Torres, I dont know what to say . But I think he is much worse than Judas.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
McCoy91:

I don't even know if they are/were really serious in signing Charlie Adams. And. . .what if Torres stays? Who will warm bench? Poor Ngog

That was a player they would have done well to try developing.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2011
Una don offload Konchesky sef! But 35 million for Carroll?? Seriously
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2011
Torress SOLD!

i feel betrayed!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by KennyG6(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
coolguyz:

Torress SOLD!

i feel betrayed!
cry cry cry cry cry
and even more cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry that his replacement is caroline
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ryan babel on twitter :
I wanna wish liverpool at the luck and i hope they will end in top 4 where they belong at the end of the season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by medjai(m): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2011
£35m for Carroll? What has happened to the transfer market? Ever since noveau riche Man City smelt petro dollars, football has not remained the same.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by asscend: 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
Kenny_G:

cry cry cry cry cry
and even more cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry that his replacement is caroline

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You got me laughing out so loud.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by ritchboy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2011
To sum up, Liverpool have sold Torres for 15m + Carroll. . . I DEY LAUGH! grin grin grin

For the life of me i never imagined the day i'd see a striker with 11 career top-flight goals sold for 35m. . . + add-ons!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2011
Y'all coulda used a creative midfielder or a winger at least! Maxi is irritatingly average and Kuyt is only slightly better. Suarez and Carroll are going to need some service to bang in those goals
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 12:25am On Feb 01, 2011
Torres and the 35 million payed for Carroll messed up my day.

To Torres, I hope Terry bangs your wife!! I hope he bangs you too.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Pro02: 12:41am On Feb 01, 2011
^^^^^^

I say a BIG A-M-E-N to that.

El-Traitor why ?Oh God i can't even sleep!!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2011
Always hung on the tiny chance that he wouldn't leave. Ah hopes he gets an injury and doesn't play for the rest of the season. The very thought of Torres wearing blue on the return leg chills me. Blue doesn't even fit him sef. Kai
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 1:38am On Feb 01, 2011
[flash=640,480]http://www.youtube.com/embed/bHlm_Vk5aBQ" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>[/flash]

I actually felt better after watching this interview. He has always been a rat. Not even a word for Liverpool.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 3:30am On Feb 01, 2011
Agreed, liverpool is not exactly a top club in Europe currently but the way he made it seem like he's stepping from Portsmouth to Barcelona really disgusted me. Douche-bag. I mean, that guy prolly had more love from the fans than Gerrard. . .
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 3:31am On Feb 01, 2011
Agreed, liverpool is not exactly a top club in Europe currently but the way he made it seem like he's stepping from Portsmouth to Barcelona really disgusted me. Douche-bag. I mean, that guy prolly had more love from the fans than Gerrard. . .
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
I think we should all cool down.

I honestly don't blame Torres , he needs to sort out himself , he probably has just this one big move to make & it may take some time for Kenny to build a very competitive side.

As per the outrageous transfer fees - every one knows the January window is largely inflated & the rule of thumb is that you mark -up 20-30% for English players . You can check out transfer fees for Bent,Walcott,Glen Johnson etc.

Carroll is not a bad buy ,his goal per game ratio is almost the same as Torres and he's still relatively young.

[size=18pt][center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/center][/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2011
ritchboy:

To sum up, Liverpool have sold Torres for 15m + Carroll. . . I DEY LAUGH! grin grin grin

For the life of me i never imagined the day i'd see a striker with 11 career top-flight goals sold for 35m. . . + add-ons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahhhh to To sum it all up, Looserpool Paid more for Andy Carrol than Barca did for David Villa. . . . . Abeg make I follow you Laugh Jare

[size=20pt]YOU'LL FOREVER WALK ALONE!!!!  smiley smiley smiley[/size]
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 5:33pm On Feb 01, 2011
^^hey, chimp, its a liverpool fan thread. Scram
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by chic2pimp(m): 5:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
Come comot me nah?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2011
illusion2:

I think we should all cool down.

I honestly don't blame Torres , he needs to sort out himself , he probably has just this one big move to make & it may take some time for Kenny to build a very competitive side.

As per the outrageous transfer fees - every one knows the January window is largely inflated & the rule of thumb is that you mark -up 20-30% for English players . You can check out transfer fees for Bent,Walcott,Glen Johnson etc.

Carroll is not a bad buy ,his goal per game ratio is almost the same as Torres and he's still relatively young.

[size=18pt][center]
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
[/center][/size]

You don't blame him? Then who do u blame? 12 days ago, he was saying he won't play for any other English club, and that he loves the club. What kind of man goes back on his word like? that Professionalism aside, Torres is a bastard!

We where on the road already , next season was already looking promising with the Suarez signing and the owners willing to spend but Torres decided to use us as a stepping stone?!

I'm sure when he looks at the mirror , he will see himself as a b.itc.h.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by A40(m): 11:04pm On Feb 02, 2011
Who needs Torres when you have got Suarez grin grin the mood must be changing after 3 straight league wins. Now onto the war of attrition on Sunday!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mikuz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
With this suarez's debut the goal the ghost of torres will be laid to rest.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2011
co-fcukin-sign. Who needs that lanky dweeb? Scoring on your debut, now thats whats up
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Mobinga: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2011
Liverpool sold Babel for 7 Mil
sold Torres for 50 mil

------------------------
57 mil
------------------------

Bought Carroll for 35 mil and Suarez for 22 mil. Do the math. We didn't spend nothing. Good Business. Enough Said!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 1:53am On Feb 03, 2011
who needs El Ninny when u've got El Pistolero!!

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by codeb(m): 4:25am On Feb 03, 2011
until you meet with El NINO at Stamford Bridge on sunday. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by illusion2: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2011
We suppose show this Torres guy on Sunday o !

But Carroll's unavailable for a while.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
Just something I stumbled upon: Torres has never won a single trophy in club football. He surely walks around with bad luck, we were winning trophies before he came around. I hope he carries that bad luck to Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by bgees(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2011
Mobinga:

Liverpool sold Babel for 7 Mil
sold Torres for 50 mil

------------------------
57 mil
------------------------

Bought Carroll for 35 mil and Suarez for 22 mil. Do the math. We didn't spend nothing. Good Business. Enough Said!

NESV look like they will spend big again in summer, so the future is really bright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.