Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217235 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
amanze15:
lol, thats cruel grin grin grin if we play as half as we did against chelsea, man citeh might have it tough, since they move as a compact unit when they attack, am looking forward to the game. no offence to chelsea but ma citeh is the real test for Klopp. i still frown at rodgers for losing the league title to them cry cry

Exactly! We don't know Klopp's strength in big games yet Cos that chelsea game was no Big game grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Slimzjoe:

What are we to say on Whatsapp that we can say here?

Nice Blog there but the Conversation Can and should Go on here. Thank Yhu
thanks.. if you feel that way no problem.. just thought people will feel more flexible there..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
raynold:

thanks.. if you feel that way no problem.. just thought people will feel more flexible there..
smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Its Match Day Guys. What do you think? Is Victory Possible today?

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Its Match Day Guys. What do you think? Is Victory Possible today?

Victory is guaranteed... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
we won. Yet thread still empty grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:35am On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:
we won. Yet thread still empty grin grin

Why e no go empty? undecided grin

No be you talk say we no go win... angry grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
coded01:

Why e no go empty? undecided grin

No be you talk say we no go win... angry grin

I talk am Because I thought Kompany and Devil Silva would Play grin

Sometimes, I'm forced to believe that Majority of our Fans are 70 year old Men angry angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2015
What a game of football, haven't seen liverpool play so well in a long time..

www.kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Sometimes, I'm forced to believe that Majority of our Fans are 70 year old Men angry angry
Lol. i think even other football fans think so aswell, because everyone is always surprised when i tell them am a Liverpool fan.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2015
raynold:

Lol. i think even other football fans think so aswell, because everyone is always surprised when i tell them am a Liverpool fan.

grin grin
Mehn....we really need to Change...Am not talking of Chelsea kinda noisy but being Bold and Brave...We too Timid abeg
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

grin grin
Mehn....we really need to Change...Am not talking of Chelsea kinda noisy but being Bold and Brave...We too Timid abeg
the problem is that most Liverpool fan feel they need throphy to defend the club, another thing is that most of the Liverpool supporters don't know the pedigree of the club, that is why common chelsea fans even worse arsenal fans will be challenging our great club and they will be silent.

Don't mind my little advert
www.kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 11:16am On Nov 22, 2015
raynold:

the problem is that most Liverpool fan feel they need throphy to defend the club, another thing is that most of the Liverpool supporters don't know the pedigree of the club, that is why common chelsea fans even worse arsenal fans will be challenging our great club and they will be silent.

Don't mind my little advert
www.kopwalk.com

Kops that Can't Defend LFC are Fans that don't Really Know much about the Club.
The only Club that I Sometimes don't Argue with in the EPL is Manu.

Naa. I don't mind. Its everyone's thread
smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Kops that Can't Defend LFC are Fans that don't Really Know much about the Club.
The only Club that I Sometimes don't Argue with in the EPL is Manu.

Naa. I don't mind. Its everyone's thread
smiley
exactly..
Me i argue with everyone o lol.. funny enough almost all my friends are man u fans, if liverpool lost yesterday's came my phone will like ring forever.. i actually like challenging man u fans because i win some argument and they also win some..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
raynold:

exactly..
Me i argue with everyone o lol.. funny enough almost all my friends are man u fans, if liverpool lost yesterday's came my phone will like ring forever.. i actually like challenging man u fans because i win some argument and they also win some..

that's the Fun man
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hobat4cash(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
liverpool fc has a way of raising our hopes and dashing them when least expected. lets just hope they keep up with the superlative performance.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2015
hobat4cash:
liverpool fc has a way of raising our hopes and dashing them when least expected. lets just hope they keep up with the superlative performance.
we are all hoping together..

www.kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2015
hobat4cash:

grin grin
every EPL team is like that Man
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 12:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2015
coded01:

grin grin grin

what's na Funny angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Great to see this thread is back up.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
up liverpool letz roll. klopp n kop
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ay50:
Great to see this thread is back up.
CAPdan21:
up liverpool letz roll. klopp n kop

Stop Running angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
who's runninq
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Stop Running angry
LOL... I am a regular poster on this thread. I mistakenly posted that with my younger bro's handle Ay.50.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
alekside:
LOL... I am a regular poster on this thread. I mistakenly posted that with my younger bro's handle Ay.50.

Okay then. Hope to see More Posts from Ya
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Stop Running angry

See who is complaining... angry no be romance thread you dey camp tent ni... grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
coded01:

See who is complaining... angry no be romance thread you dey camp tent ni... grin

I tried Talking Football with other niggas in The Very Populous threads but I Continuously Got Ignored Especially when I made an Obvious Point angry
I had to move on to where I would be Appreciated
smiley

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

I tried Talking Football with other niggas in The Very Populous threads but I Continuously Got Ignored Especially when I made an Obvious Point angry
I had to move on to where I would be Appreciated
smiley

Romance thread is where your words are honored... grin grin

Jokes aside, I feel u... wink

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
coded01:

Romance thread is where your words are honored... grin grin

Jokes aside, I feel u... wink
See Coded Yabbing sha grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Slimzjoe:

See Coded Yabbing sha grin

I am sorry... I had to say it as it is... grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Okay then. Hope to see More Posts from Ya
No problem smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.