Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217262 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
what do you guys think of our game tomorrow?

www.Kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 3:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Up Liverpool...we should win tonight... cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:
Up Liverpool...we should win tonight... cheesy

we'll be Through to the Next Round with a Victory! We have no Excuses not to Get 3Point Today
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

we'll be Through to the Next Round with a Victory! We have no Excuses not to Get 3Point Today

The players are ready to go...Klopp is in charge...don't forget... grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:

The players are ready to go...Klopp is in charge...don't forget... grin

Klopp was Manager when Crystal Palace beat Us at anfield angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Klopp was Manager when Crystal Palace beat Us at anfield angry

Are you serious? shocked angry

So because of that now make Wetin happen? angry

Guy go back to your romance thread now before I ... angry grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:

Are you serious? shocked angry

So because of that now make Wetin happen? angry

Guy go back to your romance thread now before I ... angry grin

angry angry

Heard Danny is Injured grin

AGAIN!!! angry angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

angry angry

Heard Danny is Injured grin

AGAIN!!! angry angry

grin grin

We are leading! Are you watching it?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

We are leading! Are you watching it?

Nope....would Do that Later

Watched Miggy's Gaffe though
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Nope....would Do that Later

Watched Miggy's Gaffe though

shocked lipsrsealed

Klopp is the man... cool

When did you see Liverpool scoring goals like this... cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:

shocked lipsrsealed

Klopp is the man... cool

When did you see Liverpool scoring goals like this... cheesy cheesy

Its not Over.
The LFC I've come to know, is Full of Surprises
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Its not Over.
The LFC I've come to know, is Full of Surprises

When would E-slap be made available? angry

We have qualified for the next round of 32... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
coded01:

When would E-slap be made available? angry

We have qualified for the next round of 32... cheesy cheesy

E no Go better for Rodgers!!
That Man has instilled so much Fear in me! grin

Bring on The Swans angry

My Sister team
cry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:

E no Go better for Rodgers!!
That Man has instilled so much Fear in me! grin

Bring on The Swans angry

My Sister team
cry

grin grin

Now you are talking...Honestly I don't think Ancelotti would have done better...Infact he would have lost series of games... angry...He is good with established stars/team not average teams like Liverpool...Yes...Average! angry grin

See the team under klopp...slowly are getting better...But he still need players during the winter transfer...And we should be good for top 4... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Now you are talking...Honestly I don't think Ancelotti would have done better...Infact he would have lost series of games... angry...He is good with established stars/team not average teams like Liverpool...Yes...Average! angry grin

See the team under klopp...slowly are getting better...But he still need players during the winter transfer...And we should be good for top 4... cool
How many average teams have you seen Ancelloti coach? undecided

Surely, we need signings. Miggy is still prone to Hollywood stunts and Allen need to be sent out wit Cane!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2015
so wat do u quyz think of d persistent injuries 2 daniel sturridge.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Poor performance but we're through to the next round..

www.kopwalk.com
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Slimzjoe(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
CAPdan21:
so wat do u quyz think of d persistent injuries 2 daniel sturridge.

Its no More Surprising. angry
He has to be Offloaded at the end of the Season.

raynold:
Poor performance but we're through to the next round..
www.kopwalk.com

Poor Performance you say?
We Dominated All through
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Its no More Surprising. angry
He has to be Offloaded at the end of the Season.

Poor Performance you say?
We Dominated All through
the second half was poor
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
I see Vardy moving to a top EPL side...Liverpool... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Slimzjoe you see yourself... angry grin

Go n cover your face in romance thread... angry grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
6 points behind Manchester city... cool

6th on the table... cheesy

Klopp is doing a marvelous job... cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by CAPdan21(m): 11:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
yeah he is. we just have 2 create more clear-cut chances against teams that defend deep. hopefully with hendo and studge back dat wont be a problem
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sturridge's goal... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
coded01:
Sturridge's goal... cool

2 goals in 4 mins... cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
I see klopp is really doing a fantastic job... cool

Barackohandso...How far? grin

Slimzjoe... How romance thread na? angry tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
1-3... cheesy

Divock Origi
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
4 shots on target...4 goals on target... cool

Finally origi scores...reminds me of munir... grin grin

But that goal... shocked cool

Hope it builds his confidence... cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by barackohandso(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
coded01:
I see klopp is really doing a fantastic job... cool

Barackohandso...How far? grin

Slimzjoe... How romance thread na? angry tongue

Make I add join una thread so e go move forward grin

But seriously Liverpool dey hot oh. 5-1 at st. Mary's stadium. Klopp has had a great impact

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ibe... shocked shocked cool cool

1-5...

5 shots on target...5 goals on target... cool

The day Liverpool signed Klopp... I knew Liverpool would rise again... cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
barackohandso:

Make I add join una thread so e go move forward grin

But seriously Liverpool dey hot oh. 5-1 at st. Mary's stadium. Klopp has had a great impact

You are welcome... cool

This is a club for non-EPL fans to support...A club that set the path for European success over the past 50 years... cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BarcaBlood: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2015
List of ucl winners. Rep your club

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.