Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis (51265 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by quietpoolsinn: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nice one Mr Bouncer!
Visit us today, for your quiet time relaxation and affordable rooms lodging. check signature for calls and enquiries.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by ayyoughurt(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
dat der uniform too dy shark dem
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by uuzba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
engrchykae:
the difference between security agents and confra is uniform.
most guys go damage soldiers one on one.
being a soldier or joining confra before you can feel like a man is the GREATEST SIGN OF WEAKNESS
You guys will have muscle and everything, but you will not join Nigeria Army.
Should the country run without an army?
If you have no Army, you automatically have no borders or anything called country.
Benin, Chad, Niger and Cameroon surrounding Nigeria will just expand their borders and claim our land as their own.

The NO 1 work of soldiers and army is to prevent this and that is what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by AmuDimpka: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
FAT17:
yes baby I can't handle anything so far it's a d..k

Awesome.... I am impressed , very impressed

Keep it real babe
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by KingAzubuike(f): 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
engrchykae:
the difference between security agents and confra is uniform.
most guys go damage soldiers one on one.
being a soldier or joining confra before you can feel like a man is the GREATEST SIGN OF WEAKNESS
Lol don't mind them... Boys dey stand and beat them like fowl these days. They can't fight alone always relying on backup.. Just like one nairaland soldier called MrMicholo I don tell am say if they born him papa well make he come find me for the address I give am.. na cripple body he go use go back ..

3 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by AmuDimpka: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
uuzba:

If you have no Army, you automatically have no borders or anything called country.
Benin, Chad, Niger and Cameroon surrounding Nigeria will just expand their borders and claim our land as their own.

The NO 1 work of soldiers and army is to prevent this and that is what is happening.

That is work of custom... The work of army don't to harras civilian but we have them doing that here
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Fxzfter post=83070244][/quote]
Post it here make everybody see am if ur true. Na weekend be this
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by engrchykae(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
uuzba:

now if you understand how the army works around the world,you will agree with me that the Russian army was designed to defend.
the American military was designed to attack.
the Israeli army was designed to be a small but smart army that can defend and attack with ease.
the Nigeria army was designed to PROTECT FOREIGN INTEREST.
AND KILL FELLOW NIGERIANS IF NEED BE.
right from the days of west Africa frontier force when we were fighting for British interest in a world wars that never CONCERNED US.
to Congo where we were fighting for the interest of Belgium against fellow Africans.
to liberia where we fought for the interest of American business brand,Dupont.
to Rwanda were we looked away while France and usa supported genocide.
to Libya where we looked away while Libya was turned into organ harvest haven.
to Biafra where NIGERIANS killed each other because of Shell BP.
its only a man without conscience that will identify with the evil thugs of the British.
shell wanted saro wiwa dead,the Nigeria army obliged shell.
whoever shell or Exxon wants dead,nigeria army will oblige them.
USELESS HOUSE NIGGAS

5 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by availablerichi: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
I didn't see him kick the soldier out he is only telling the soldier that smoking weed is not allowed here and the soldier knows smoking weed if illegal so he will discipline himself.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by oneTIMEman(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
I did same to a navy officer 2017, when i was still working in the hotel

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by jayceeking: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
So becos u are a soldier u tink u are above the law

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:
That na Biafran vigilante, not Nigerian Army.
One Nation Under God.

Not every military man is brave... Without their guns, some of them are practically more useless than the P in Psychology... No single proficiency in hand to hand combat.

3 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Naijaarchive:
Bouncer Wey Gallant grin i hope there won't be episode 2 sha cheesy
Shey e go go call him soldier friend abi?

U think say na one bouncer dey there? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Not every military man is brave... Without their guns, some of them are practically more useless than the P in Psychology ... No single proficiency in hand to hand combat.
Without their guns, most of them are practically more useless than the P in Psychology grin

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by greatbrian(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
seanwilliam:
Click like if u think MOST of naija soldiers are overated

Till u encounter one. I hope you will have the strength to modify this though.
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by meobizy(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
What was the bouncer meant to do before? The club premises is his territory. They get to do whatever they want.
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Noel1:

Without their guns, most of them are practically more useless than the P in Psychology grin

Just trying to be nice... Some of them are members and Mods on this forum. grin
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by greatbrian(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol don't mind them... Boys dey stand and beat them like fowl these days. They can't fight alone always relying on backup.. Just like one nairaland soldier called MrMicholo I don tell am say if they born him papa well make he come find me for the address I give am.. na cripple body he go use go back ..

Interesting.
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by greatbrian(m): 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
A pity how most nairalanders here are quick to talk against the military. HV never seen them praising the army for once but they are fast to criticise curse and even speak ill.

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Just trying to be nice... Some of them are members and Mods on this forum. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by hisgrace090: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
SPF247:
he will come back for him....trust me angry

If he tries it and go scot free you know that this country is finished.
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Gordonz07(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
This kind of soldier boys are the ones that belittle the arm forces of this country. It serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by hisgrace090: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
ednut1:
On monday we go see video of bouncer inside potopotor

The said soldier is in trouble once he goes back to the Barack portraying the military in bad light.

2 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Princeton92(m): 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Funny enough we know how to misinterpret words/actions then turn them around to make a suitable story for fun or to get attention
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Jokerman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
PerfectJUSTICE:
Hope say the person wey hold the camera go still dey there when we return for the final episode

Why not "You"... Why "we"

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Revolva(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
Foolish soldier ..why should he break d law of another man business

because he be soldier he feel say he de right

Useless country
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Jokerman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
uuzba:

We know and respect this bro... But soldiers should respect themselves amongst civilians ... You are not bigger than American soldiers

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Jokerman(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
greatbrian:
A pity how most nairalanders here are quick to talk against the military. HV never seen them praising the army for once but they are fast to criticise curse and even speak ill.

Bro Nigerians love soldiers and also pray for them... We only speak up against cruelty against civilians... Stop doing the job of police except in extreme cases

3 Likes

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by nauto6: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Good
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by engrchykae(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

like seriously,if you need lots of men to front your fellow man,you and your guys are disgrace to men

1 Like

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by MrFly(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
brave
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Angelmichael63: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
your body go tell u if u think am ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrests DCP Abba Kyari / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) / Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.