Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis (51267 Views)

EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos) / Off-Duty Soldier And His Bitter Encounter With SARS In Enugu / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Kaymansion(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
I don't know why some soldier keep on disgrace the military, If you see an army officer in the public you hardly know because they will hide their identity but as per so call bouncer he is going to feel it by the reinforcement of the soldiers though..
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by cheras(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Have they released part 2?
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
greatbrian:

Till u encounter one. I hope you will have the strength to modify this though.
baba i respect all of them o. . na just sarcasm na
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by planetx: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
soldier is just a humam being that wears camo
No.... Nigerians think they are superman with supernatural powers. In Western countries like the US, soldiers have zero powers on civilians and police can arrest them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by bogdaddy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
Na so Kongy take Dey do you? Anyway I fit help you.
FAT17:
I wish to have the bouncer number I will be good on bed I can't wait to have his d..k inside me
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by IamCharles123: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
SPF247:
he will come back for him....trust me angry
Not just him, he's coming back with more soldiers, thats why most people are scared of them. If u beat one that one will call more.
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Martins6545: 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
[s]
Patrioticman007:
That na Biafran vigilante, not Nigerian Army.
One Nation Under God.
[/s]
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by greatbrian(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Kaymansion:
I don't know why some soldier keep on disgrace the military, If you see an army officer in the public you hardly know because they will hide their identity but as per so call bouncer he is going to feel it by the reinforcement of the soldiers though..

Oboy even me am planning to dash on his behalf
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by ekpaben(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please, who watch the return match; what was the score line?
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
That remind me how AK took on two soldiers. lols

"Bad day devil drink water" They have no idea how frustrated civilian look like. AK was on a queue for so long during the fuel scarcity and when it was his turn to buy fuel na that time dem con enta sey dem must buy their 50 litres before anybody... Cho! It was fun because some soldiers get their jaws broken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Champagnegold: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
I wish justice can always be seved like this
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Nigeriadondie: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Lol don't mind them... Boys dey stand and beat them like fowl these days. They can't fight alone always relying on backup.. Just like one nairaland soldier called MrMicholo I don tell am say if they born him papa well make he come find me for the address I give am.. na cripple body he go use go back ..
Na soldier?
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by KingAzubuike(f): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigeriadondie:

Na soldier?
Na soldier now.. check him profile
Re: Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis by Rawhumper(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Pm me Fati......hope to hear from u.

Thanks and stay tight!

quote author=FAT17 post=83070137]I wish to have the bouncer number I will be good on bed I can't wait to have his d..k inside me[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Employer Drugs, Rapes 14-year-old In Lagos (photo) / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic) / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.