Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? (4646 Views)

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect / Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2019
A day ago, a username called AstroG opened a thread in the family section, and mentioned my username saying that I am a particular lady on this forum. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, but luckily I saw the thread.

After I confronted him, he claimed it was an error, but I know better. I own just one account here, and if for any reason I will open another in future, it will be very similar to this one because I owe nobody here, and I mind my business.

I keep saying it that I do not welcome jokes/friendships from guys on this forum, because of the bashings/hate here, I read what I like, and that's all.

I am writing this thread because although it's a faceless forum, I hate it when people try to dent my image. However I am not moved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by 3coins(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2019
Learn to use “Some” where necessary ma’am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2019
The moniker i have noticed has been the center of various mischief. Including one in which i got tied to. But i have forgiven him. Ignore dear, thats the best option. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by PabloAndreas(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2019
And why are NL ladies full of horseshit?

20 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by carzola(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Faceless forum then why are u worried about ur image

Ur smarter than this....

Don't come here forming holier than tho.
When we know ur legs have done the peace sign for
Numerous NL moniker. ..

Good day..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2019
Thanks my sister......I felt hurt honestly.
Crazyemberr:
The moniker i have noticed has been the center of various mischief. Including one in which i got tied to. But i have forgiven him. Ignore dear, thats the best option. kiss
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Unculturedd, ill mannered SOG, I will ignore you, I don't need this thread banned, I will definitely come back to you when this thread has enough views.
carzola:
Faceless forum then why are u worried about ur image

Ur smarter than this....

Don't come here forming holier than tho.
When we know ur legs have done the peace sign for
Numerous NL moniker. ..

Good day..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Oh..... sorry about that.
3coins:
Learn to use “Some” where necessary ma’am

5 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Thanks my sister......I felt hurt honestly.
So did i. But im back a better moniker. I still get tempted with the thought of revenge but.... Thats never the way to go.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by ipobarethieves: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Not dat he omitted a letter, probably forget/misspelled. Some pipu write lalaticlala instead of lalasticlala., myn44-mynd44.He simply seek for ur attention/kal u to contribute to his thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
No, you don't understand. He didn't call me to contribute. I don't want to start a long narration, but those who saw that thread in family section will understand.
ipobarethieves:
Not dat he omitted a letter, probably forget/misspelled. Some pipu write lalaticlala instead of lalasticlala., myn44-mynd44.He simply seek for ur attention/kal u to contribute to his thread
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
So did i. But im back a better moniker. I still get tempted with the thought of revenge but.... Thats never the way to go.
.. Hahahahaha. Lillyval,you are welcome o.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by ipobarethieves: 11:40am On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
No, you don't understand. He didn't call me to contribute. I don't want to start a long narration, but those who saw that thread in family section will understand.
Then, simply ignore him
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 12, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. Lillyval,you are welcome o.
Wrong. Try again wink
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LordKO(m): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
@LilMissfavvy

You don't like campaign of calumny, yet you're always quick to mete out same towards others, men in particular - every man on Nairaland is evil as far as you're concerned. That's hypocrisy. She who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

Eschew chauvinism, and every act of wickedness, because it always makes you to carry around aura of bitterness, like a typical termagant. It amounts to mental parochialism in particular and insanity in general for you (and your ilk) to always visit your "man-frustration" on every man who crosses your path. And to avoid compounding your obvious man-frustration, eschew "too clever by half" attitude when next you may be lucky to have a responsible man in your life when dealing with him.

I don't do this everyday, but it's necessary in your case. In fact, I wonder how a sane man will wittingly approach a lady of your type (or even a man of your type) for friendship/relationship. I could have easily reached out to you privately to pass this information to you, but knowing your type of person, you would have misconstrued my intentions.

Once more, you always carry around aura of bitterness, so strive and work on yourself for your own good. You can take this as a caution rather than an attack/instruction/command. Of course, you're entitled to choose how to react to it, but I'll certainly not join issue with you under any circumstances.

I wish you the best in your endeavours.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Offpoint: 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Are you Blackivy?

I'm sensing something on my radar.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by seniorgozman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
So surprised people take Naira land's comments to heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
seniorgozman:
So surprised people take Naira land's comments to heart.

Young people sir, someone with bigger issues wont be bothered

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by seniorgozman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
pcguru1:

Young people sir, someone with bigger issues wont be bothered
Honestly

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Unculturedd, ill mannered SOG, I will ignore you, I don't need this thread banned, I will definitely come back to you when this thread has enough views.

i find it to easy to find you ... anywhere there is commotion, in short bashing tinz i find you ... do you even knw d word "FUN" grow up

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wft is going on here, gbogbo eyin omo Olobo 3k yi o'fe ka rest ma'n..

Please crawl back to codedrunz abeg

3 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
crap.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Your entire input is a complete twaddle........hogwash. When you guys see ladies like me who do not compromise to your wimps and caprices, your defense mechanism is usually an attempt to mock her of being frustrated... Smh.

What annoys me in your post is the ''pretence''..... acting like you are trying to advise me, whereas your aim was bashing and insults. Have I ever discussed my personal life with you? Have I ever told you that I have difficulties making friendships or relating to the opposite sex in real life? Are you such a dolt to make an attempt to describe my life, even when you know nothing about me? My hatred is only limited to people like you on this forum, who throw jabs, yet upon having their jabs meted back, they draw conclusions. What stopped you from dropping your comments Without insults?...... twerp! Even ladies who are very meek are bashed by males here, so how much more me.

I didn't open this thread to flex-muscles with you, so kindly exit.
LordKO:
@LilMissfavvy

You don't like campaign of calumny, yet you're always quick to mete out same towards others, men in particular - every man on Nairaland is evil as far as you're concerned. That's hypocrisy. She who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

Eschew chauvinism, and every act of wickedness, because it always makes you to carry around aura of bitterness, like a typical termagant. It amounts to mental parochialism in particular and insanity in general for you (and your ilk) to always visit your "man-frustration" on every man who crosses your path. And to avoid compounding your obvious man-frustration, eschew "too clever by half" attitude when next you may be lucky to have a responsible man in your life when dealing with him.

I don't do this everyday, but it's necessary in your case. In fact, I wonder how a sane man will wittingly approach a lady of your type (or even a man of your type) for friendship/relationship. I could have easily reached out to you privately to pass this information to you, but knowing your type of person, you would have misconstrued my intentions.

Once more, you always carry around aura of bitterness, so strive and work on yourself for your own good. You can take this as a caution rather than an attack/instruction/command. Of course, you're entitled to choose how to react to it, but I'll certainly not join issue with you under any circumstances.

I wish you the best in your endeavours.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2019
Agbero boy, if that name isn't for all the females in your household, then I bet it's the effects of marrijjuana.......stop the use of drugs. cool
FCBboy:
Wft is going on here, gbogbo eyin omo Olobo 3k yi o'fe ka rest ma'n..

Please crawl back to codedrunz abeg

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Omar09(m): 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
She used dear... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Agbero boy, if that name isn't for all the females in your household, then I bet it's the effects of marrijjuana.......stop the use of drugs. cool
Aunty Ol'obo 3k, aren't you guilty of the allegation laid against you by Astro?

Just swallow your pride and deactivate just like your boss lillyval did.

If you tempt me I will expose you ooh.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Omar09(m): 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Wrong. Try again wink

Sandra8 then
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Psalm2423(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Omar09:

She used dear... Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Sandra8 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2019
Omar09:

Sandra8 then
Wrong. Please my initial account is in the past, let is kindly remain there.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:

Sandra8 grin grin
You really have no idea. But i like it that way. Im starting anew.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Omar09(m): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
Psalm2423:

Sandra8 grin grin

Ah swear bro...
Re: Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
A day ago, a username called AstroG opened a thread in the family section, and mentioned my username saying that I am a particular lady on this forum. He was careful to omit one letter from my username, but luckily I saw the thread.

After I confronted him, he claimed it was an error, but I know better. I own just one account here, and if for any reason I will open another in future, it will be very similar to this one because I owe nobody here, and I mind my business.

I keep saying it that I do not welcome jokes/friendships from guys on this forum, because of the bashings/hate here, I read what I like, and that's all.

I am writing this thread because although it's a faceless forum, I hate it when people try to dent my image. However I am not moved.

If you are not moved, you wouldn't create this thread, let it go.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Alert!! See What Ladies Are Now After In Men. / 21 Questions Every Youth Must Answer!!!!!! / Dates: Stop Insulting Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.