Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect (1045 Views)

Warning To All Single Nl Guys Ready For Marriage!! / Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? / Why Do NL Guys Readily/savagely Attack Female Post/opinion On A Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ahhhhn Ahhhhn just what exactly is wrong with a lot of the guys on this platform ? Why do y'all act crazy and drop stupiiid replies on a lot of the ladies threads and posts here.

And the way y'all insult these girls like they're responsible for the poverty in your life, most of y'all sound like bitter souls or better still like someone who's gat his head in a box

Come on this 2022, y'all need to do away with the biasness, discrimination and hate a lot of y'all be radiating here because it so toxic and fooolish

I see a lot of y'all always exchanging insults with these girls like y'all a bunch of sissies and I know y'all won't be able to stand the sight of another guy insulting your sisters at home.

And if you don't like what I said you can go and jump off the second Niger bridge for all I care

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Totilopussylick(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Suspect1: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
SSARS:
Ahhhhn Ahhhhn just what exactly is wrong with a lot of the guys on this platform ? Why do y'all act crazy and drop stupiiid replies on a lot of the ladies threads and posts here.

And the way y'all insult these girls like they're responsible for the poverty in your life, most of y'all sound like bitter souls or better still like someone who's gat his head in a box

Come on this 2022, y'all need to do away with the biasness, discrimination and hate a lot of y'all be radiating here because it so toxic and fooolish

I see a lot of y'all always exchanging insults with these girls like y'all a bunch of sissies and I know y'all won't be able to stand the sight of another guy insulting your sisters at home.

And if you don't like what I said you can go and jump off the second Niger bridge for all I care
simpy noise keep shut!

6 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Conner44: 10:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op i don't like everything you posted but before i go to jump off a bridge permit me to call you a very giant SIMP

thank you

12 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Wawelexy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Eyah!!! See somebody's son.

4 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Blunttruth: 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
SSARS:

I hope your intentions are pure not that you are hoping this post will get you laid.

6 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by posty56: 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
chicken wey no wan allow owner sleep na soup en go end,same applies to Nigeria girls,WTF am j talking I don high grin

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by BegAt40: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
I will never respect a Nigerian girl. they are all useless baboons

9 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SandraIkuboR(f): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
SSARS:

Thank you....Thank God you noticed it

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Theboy21: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
So you were blind when nl frustrated feminist were attacking guys here but quick to judge your fellow guys cheesy cheesy why not attack the two sides
Anyways congratulations for such a wonderful act of asslicking cheesy cheesy and hope they offer you some bunches of pvssies

7 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Baitullah: 10:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yet, you are literally doing same to guys right now.

8 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
simpy noise keep shut!

Small boy now listen up and listen good, don't you ever jump on my mentions again. Even if you're young can't you use your free time to plan for your future

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
BegAt40:
I will never respect a Nigerian girl. they are all useless baboons

Including your sisters and aunts ?

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by czarr(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
You won't still Iyaebe big pant, datboredberry won't show you her clitoris.

Simp less. Stay blessed.

9 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wawelexy:
Eyah!!! See somebody's son.
Have you eaten today ?

Now run along and go play with your friends little boy

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Conner44:
Op i don't like everything you posted but before i go to jump off a bridge permit me to call you a very giant SIMP

thank you
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Wawelexy(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
SSARS:

Have you eaten today ?

Now run along and go play with your friends little boy

lol, where did u copy this from?
asking a kid if he has eaten at 11:10pm. Is that how u were raised?

toddler telling his father's agemate to go play with friends.

3 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Suspect1: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
SSARS:

Small boy now listen up and listen good, don't you ever jump on my mentions again. Even if you're young can't you use your free time to plan for your future
chu,chu,chu! Noise maker!

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by GooodHardDick: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
SandraIkuboR:
Thank you....Thank God you noticed it
[/s]
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by GooodHardDick: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
SSARS:

[/s]
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by GooodHardDick: 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Theboy21:
So you were blind when nl frustrated feminist were attacking guys here but quick to judge your fellow guys cheesy cheesy why not attack the two sides
Anyways congratulations for such a wonderful act of asslicking cheesy cheesy and hope they offer you some bunches of pvssies

I was expecting the stupid boy to answer this question. But he didn't

3 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by GooodHardDick: 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
OP, you're a mumu man!!

So you were blind when Nairaland bitter and frustrated feminist were attacking and insulting every single guy here, but quick to judge your fellow guys?

What a foolish SIMP you are!

2 Likes

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 12:00am On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:

I was expecting the stupid boy to answer this question. But he didn't

You're so just so stupiiid and insecure
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 12:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Close the door behind you sir, your type ain't needed here
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2022
SSARS:

Close the door behind you sir, your type ain't needed here

Yo bro
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i lick a nasty fvck with it, they’ll kick bucket
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i lick a nasty fvck with it, they’ll kick bucket

Talk is cheap
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2022
SSARS:

Talk is cheap
Yo bro
I’ma smack you to the floor like my basketball
Then force water down your oesophagus with my drenching gun

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by SSARS: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
I’ma smack you to the floor like my basketball
Then force water down your oesophagus with my drenching gun

Your insecurity gat you acting up
It like I said earlier your type ain't needed here
Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2022
SSARS:

Your insecurity gat you acting up
It like I said earlier your type ain't needed here

Damm.....
I guess you gat a new meaning for insecurity in your lil vocabulary box created by you and for you alone

Orgasm giver ain’t gat no reason to be insecure

Yo bro
You should be grateful you gat your lil moment with the mighty orgasm giver
I ain’t gonna respond to your mention again, privilege time is over

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by kurupt1: 12:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them!

1 Like

Re: NL Guys: Y'all Need To Calm And Show The Ladies Here Some Respect by Mooh247: 3:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Honestly most of them are immature

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mind Troubles Me / Upghana / Christianity Is Against A Man Sucking The Breast Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.