Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? (778 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2019
Let's resolve our issues. Key word is peace. kiss
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
I hated a certain moniker because of his immaturity but i've come to terms with it all.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
So what should we do for you now

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Jaybnjamin(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Life problems is what makes most people log in here to kill time at least. Making enemies here toppled with the one already experiencing outside here is nothing buh folly.
What happens here, stays here.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
cheesy I know who u are....and i know you're refering to astrog
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jaybnjamin:
Life problems is what makes most people log in here to kill time at least. Making enemies here toppled with the one already experiencing outside here is nothing buh folly.
What happens here, stays here.
What about those who dig up personal dirt on others?

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:
cheesy I know who u are....and i know you're refering to astrog
You know nothin bobbyfreshh. grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
FuckBots:
So what should we do for you now
open your soul. Who has offended you on nairaland. Type and be free.
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:

Well, silence is golden.
Apply it and the whole thing will die naturally.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jaybnjamin:

Well, silence is golden. Apply it and the whole thing will die naturally.
i would like for that to happen but i've forgiven him.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 12, 2019
Farano & Rocktation.. Throwing me in jail for a crime i didn't commit angry
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Are u sure Bobbyfreshh knows nothing? Because u sound like the reason i'm doing time angry
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

Are u sure Bobbyfreshh knows nothing? Because u sound like the reason i'm doing time angry
which moniker?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
which moniker?
The way u girls quickly ask for the moniker makes me not want to say shiit cheesy
You want to negotiate for an extension of the ban right smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

The way u girls quickly ask for the moniker makes me not want to say shiit cheesy
You want to negotiate for an extension of the ban right smiley
Nope! To make peace perhaps wink
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Jaybnjamin(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
i would like for that to happen but i've forgiven him.

Awesome. That's what christians ought to do

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Nope! To make peace perhaps wink
Lolz.. i have a feeling ur not done with the war grin anyways i was just passive not that i was really involved but look where it got me
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2019
Jaybnjamin:

Awesome. That's what christians ought to do
Thats what we are required to do. wink
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
killmods:

Lolz.. i have a feeling ur not done with the war grin anyways i was just passive not that i was really involved but look where it got me
What does it start with? Im not interested in efights anymore. Peace rather and the path to self enlightenment kiss

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
anti spam bot..

kept banning me for no reason..

all I did was list out some couple of movies.

I forgive it though
** tongues out..

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
Crazyemberr:
What does it start with? Im not interested in efights anymore. Peace rather and the path to self enlightenment kiss
Chai.. now i know u really mean to fvxk me up cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Heroclitus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
I've always said she's Marialavina
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Bloooody(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2019
Fumisticqueen gold diggers like herself makes me sick.
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 13, 2019
killmods:

Chai.. now i know u really mean to fvxk me up cheesy
Never but i wont force you dear. It's not in my newly found nature to do such wink
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Crazyemberr:
Never but i wont force you dear. It's not in my newly found nature to do such wink
Okay the worse that can happen is a lengthy ban shebi... it starts with D & ends with D cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Heroclitus:
I've always said she's Marialavina
That's not Maria. Maria does not create unnecessary threads or type incoherently. BTW what's with you guys and Marialavina?
Re: Do You Have Any Problem With Any Nairalander? And Why? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2019
killmods:

Okay the worse that can happen is a lengthy ban shebi... it starts with D & ends with D cheesy
I can't really guess the moniker. Type it!

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Girl To UNI With All My Money -what Do You Think Can Happened Later? / Office Romance 1: A Story By Richard Akpan. / She Can't Go Into Prostitution Just To Develop Herself, Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.