Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker (39255 Views)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Nigerian-born Canadian Professor Who Died In Ethiopian Airline Crash Buried(pics / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by donprinyo(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:
Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she's a lesbian. "Queer". lol
Wetin concern u? Dat premature breast and toto u de eff nko?

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
Nigerian everywhere making us proud..if only our 1960s leaders got it right, we would have been a major player in world affairs and humanity as a whole...
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Chukkychukky(m): 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Chai this my ex
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by donprinyo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Nigerian everywhere making us proud..if only our 1960s leaders got it right, we would have been a major player in world affairs and humanity as a whole...
God bless Nigeria!
My broda the tried until tinubu destroys de whole unity
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CaptainMitch: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Igbo Amaka kiss

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kelechi50: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Igbo Amaka

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kettle84(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
Igbo kwe nu!
Igbo Amaka!
Nigeria Amaka!

one love.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by silas24(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
donprinyo:

Wetin concern u? Dat premature breast and toto u de eff nko?

Na once I take know say you be Igbo. Too defensive. if she were straight you for dey shout Igbo amaka.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Fallenhunter: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Intelligent, beautiful and making Nigeria proud. Nigeria's only problem is that good leaders lime this dont come to power in Nigeria. Instead they come to power in the places, far from home, that they have emigrated to because they, unlike here, recognize ability. Could a gay Igbo person win the right to lead the nation? Not in current Nigeria even if they're better than all other leaders.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by donprinyo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:

Na once I take know say you be Igbo. Too defensive. if she were straight you for dey shout Igbo amaka.
I love her de way she is, u should too. Else free her jare.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by chocolatelady(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congrats dear ! Nice one,
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by OgieAM: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dear all,

I am currently leading a major study with the Africa Polling Institute (https://africapolling.org/) on Nigerians migrating to Canada for work and study and would like your help to complete this questionnaire: https:///gR_jvM7.
It takes only 5 minutes to complete and the information would only be used for research purposes. Kindly help us share to platforms of Nigerians residing in Canada and those who might be planning to move to Canada (or elsewhere). Thanking you in anticipation.

With best regards.
Anointing Ogie
#CanadaRush #Research #Nigeria #Migration
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Orjioorji(f): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
dynicks:
Cha! Cha! Cha! Umu'igbo kwenu!!!
ya

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by naijadrivablog: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations to her.

ForeThinker:
Grace

That scenery of seeing clouds below... cool

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by makinson2865: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:

Evidence?
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by cRAFTsVEN: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
Sooooooo... She's gay? undecided

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by cRAFTsVEN: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
obi4eze:

I go like marry her

Oga dem say she be gay!!

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by obi4eze(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
cRAFTsVEN:

Oga dem say she be gay!!

shocked embarassed
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Femijohn198: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Her mother the Canadian, contribute to her political post if you read the whole articles there.when your mother is your back u will surely get to your destiny.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Queer- lesbian. Stop associating her with nigeria. Being queer here is a crime. She is Canadian

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CzarChris(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
obi4eze:

I go like marry her
Dude, didn't you see it written clearly that she is a fu*king queer? A bloody lesbian?! That turned my joy for into real sadness.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CzarChris(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
dynicks:
Cha! Cha! Cha! Umu'igbo kwenu!!!
Dude she ain't Igbo she's a lesbian, a disgrace to the Igbo nation. Simple!
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by emeijeh(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:

I taya o.
Seems these kids who commented first don't know what the word mean.

Shame on her then.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by karika2018: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:

very true

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kendological(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
CzarChris:
Dude she ain't Igbo she's a lesbian, a disgrace to the Igbo nation. Simple!
Buy sense.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Jaqenhghar: 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
If she was in that shithole the same people praising her will be the ones to say she is inexperienced and too young. Because oyinbo don endorse am the sheep too will agree. Follow follow herd mentality if oyinbo no approve una no get opinion

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by ud4u: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
More grease to your elbow Sis
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Victorcwu(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
She is a queer, she is a lesbian. Am yet to see the impact of our sanctimonious attitude in our nation. Upon all our religious tendencies corruption is a normal way of life.

I don't see any difference between us and those we despise.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by OdefaGirl(f): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Reading through made me fall in love with my country.... Am proud of being Nigerian.

...But, so many things have spoilt and needs to be seriously taken care of.

....Give youths chance of leading, make way for the smart and intelligent youths of this great land but our Fathers will rather die in politics than take such decision.

Am proud of the lady you are, except the queer side of you that made me squeeze face, and of course that pepper soup part dey sweet me pass.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Od1n: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
donprinyo:
Afonja ajoka
Please, respect yourself.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by cicero(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
Queer kwa? This one taya me. Igbo Amaka anyways

Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men"