Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker (39254 Views)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Nigerian-born Canadian Professor Who Died In Ethiopian Airline Crash Buried(pics / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by ayukdaboss(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2019
silas24:
Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she's a lesbian. "Queer". lol
I dey tell you, I've been reading comments expecting someone to point that out
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2019
bubu2019:
see them!!!!!!!

I swear you did not sleep last night

that's Yoruba man for you

you will die of envy
Shut up die of which envy as if the acchievement is a big deal.. nonsense
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kendological(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2019
CzarChris:
Anuofia, I'm only stating the obvious. We don't condone such immoral behavior in igboland, stop being an automated azzlicking hypocrite and say the truth always, she is a disgrace straight and simple.
Look how you're barking like a dog, you cannot shine shoes. Face your frustration.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by nijabazaar: 11:58am On Oct 13, 2019
silas24:
Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she's a lesbian. "Queer". lol

It doesnt matter.
The fact that she is in Canada and representing is enough.

Most times, it is how you live your life that matters and not the tag people place on u

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CzarChris(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
kendological:

Look how you're barking like a dog, you cannot shine shoes. Face your frustration.
Dude I know you're gay and it's frustrating, go for therapy I hear it helps. As for the shine shoes line, that's so lame. My gateman earns more than you do. People like me make my money here in Nigeria, so I don't have to go azzlicking to queers who attain whatever position anywhere, what's wrong is wrong.

Remember, get well soon.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kendological(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2019
CzarChris:
Dude I know you're gay and it's frustrating, go for therapy I hear it helps. As for the shine shoes line, that's so lame. My gateman earns more than you do. People like me make my money here in Nigeria, so I don't have to go azzlicking to queers who attain whatever position anywhere, what's wrong is wrong.

Remember, get well soon.

You can't shine her shoes, simple.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CzarChris(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
kendological:

You can't shine her shoes, simple.
Why on earth would I argue about if I can shine the shoe of a queer or not? undecided undecided undecided

I know you need help kid, like I said go see a therapist before depression turns you into a full blown psychopath or you end up drinking sniper.

Like I said get well soon.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Francejaik(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2019

Atiku’s Camp React As Tinubu, Wife Return To Nigeria / Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal