Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker (39256 Views)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Nigerian-born Canadian Professor Who Died In Ethiopian Airline Crash Buried(pics / Uzoma Asagwara Wins Legislative Seat In Manitoba, Canada [photo] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Chinonye02: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=Asowebdesign post=83081816]IGBO AMAKA..... If you have a problem with it, go and hug your data

Yes oooh igbo Amaka make I loud am joor
If you have a problem with it...go hug transformer jawe

Anyways
For Advert space and billboards installation please call

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:
Everyone seems to be overlooking the fact that she's a lesbian. "Queer". lol
lol....they didn't read the post.

I was surprised to see all the words of praise, shouldn't they be binding her in God's name and sending her for deliverance?

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Babaheekmat: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
35 ...like 18..

Mehn..
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Burgerlomo: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
Congratulations girl cool
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
rubbish
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
Asowebdesign:
[s]IGBO AMAKA..... If you have a problem with it, go and hug your data

...[/s]
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by donprinyo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
Od1n:

Please, respect yourself.
Hehehe
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by andassyn(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
So what?
silas24:
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by IGBOSON1: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Luciferlove:
It's them again...that region is becoming a problem angry angry

Bet you clicked on the thread while saying ‘please God....please God, let it not be them’!’ And as the thread opened, you went straight for the name of the person...and on seeing it, you looked up to the ceiling in frustration, saying ‘damn....which kine wahala be this!? it’s the okoros’ yet again!’ angry

wink

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by IGBOSON1: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:

Na once I take know say you be Igbo. Too defensive. if she were straight you for dey shout Igbo amaka.

You holier-than-thou Nigerians sef!

Lesbian or straight....she’s my sister, and i’m mighty proud of her!

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by superfitsez(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
na waoh...so this fine girl be homosexual...
imagine, she's The first queer to be elected...oh

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by vinsilva(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
I stopped reading when I saw the word queer...next pls

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
If she was in Nigeria she will never be a law maker. The corrupt politicians and corrupt ways of doing things won’t let her. We prefer Ex-convicts and Criminals. Nice
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by ronyman(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Arewa Erika, Fulani kwanu?
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by kapelvej: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2019
Luciferlove:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Difrent: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2019
donprinyo:

My broda the tried until tinubu destroys de whole unity

Tinubu your nightmare is the usual culprit here

I'm sure tinubu made this lady queer too.... LOL
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by salford1: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:
Lol. You just dey know that alot of Nigerians are hypocrites

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Op this is old news na
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CzarChris(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
kendological:

Buy sense.
Anuofia, I'm only stating the obvious. We don't condone such immoral behavior in igboland, stop being an automated azzlicking hypocrite and say the truth always, she is a disgrace straight and simple.

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by dins4real(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Asowebdesign:
IGBO AMAKA..... If you have a problem with it, go and hug your data

Rather, let them go and burn their phone. Nonsense.
IGBOAMAKA....
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by slimderek(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
silas24:
Its a free world, it doesn't matter
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by CanadaOrBust: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Boringdraw1:
fine girl will you Marry me?

So u didn’t read she is queer (gay)?

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by bahdpersona(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
She's a Canadian not a NIGERIAN

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by adesugarlove: 1:17am On Oct 13, 2019
silas24:

You took the words out of my mouth..

I had to play the video after reading it.

She is not nigerian abeg..

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by chiedozie198100: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2019
Luciferlove:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro please bear with me, me n my team of medical scientists are working on the cure of Afongitis.

please be patient.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by sugarboy212(m): 4:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Lawmaker at 35, commendable.

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo,Ajah is selling fast. 2,3 bedrooms Apartments, 2,3 bedrooms penthouse, 2,3,4 maisonette apartments all available. Buy one Apartment and automatically win an all expense paid trip to Dubai. Click on my Signature. Contact me now o8o 2353 62o7 / o7o 5553 3 718.
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Boringdraw1:
fine girl will you Marry me?
If you are a dude, read below:
silas24:

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by bubu2019: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Truthbites:
Nigerians na to de claim....once they see Nigerian name, they claim, not caring whether the person was born there or anywhere else
see them!!!!!!!

I swear you did not sleep last night

that's Yoruba man for you

you will die of envy

Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by mizzyoma(f): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Luciferlove:
Toxic post
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Fahrenheit10(m): 6:48am On Oct 13, 2019
Chukkychukky:
Chai this my ex
you lie she is a lesbian
Re: Meet Uzoma Asagwara, Nigerian-Born Canadian Lawmaker by Jawn(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2019
Checking NAME with SAlvation

Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents