Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,311 members, 7,822,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) (44673 Views)

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) / President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by skaramanga: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bush people ..... Obiano and his wife are a huge disgrace. These couple have no respect for their high office. Almost everybody that is from Anambra that I have met say that Only what they know is for both of them to drink till the last drop and misbehave for people to see and his drunkenness make him to talk anyhow and. that. Anywhere they are there must be alcohol because the man cannot function without it. They are even drinking as they are kissing there but they hide it in the picture and people have been abusing them on FB for bush behaviour

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by manu1: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
PANDA2:
The Story that goes round in Anambra State is that Obiano is notorious for screwing his female domestic servants right in that very parlor where he is smooching his wife.

The Guy is referred to as a randy dog who spend all his time squeezing the bottom of the girl’s serving in the governor’s lodge and enticing them to sleep with him even in his bedroom whenever his wife travel to Abroad.

There is a saying among his female SAs and SSAs that he cannot perform because of his excess alcohol consumption but he must try to enter every skirt. His wife is fond of slapping him in public whenever he grope girls and to the extent of tearing his shirt.
Warris dis? These tired couple should spare us dis circus show. Everybody knows their real story, mehn!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Techsunny: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Drunkard master

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by ORIENTATION101: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bleaching husband and wife

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by CaptainMitch: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
I like this post, na my future ambition
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
/
As suspected and typical of Nigerian governors, his second tenure is a colossal waste of time.

Too many abandoned projects everywhere. Remind him to take naked pictures next time for more "likes" from his minions.

/

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2019
He was suppose to be in cosy pose wit his maid abi? Jobless blogger
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Princesscutes1(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
Anambra roads need urgent attention Peter Obi's good works are spoiling under your watch and you are showing me cosy picture.... who e help, pls face ur work joor

my dear sis,help me and tell this yeye man

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
ursullalinda:
Anambra roads need urgent attention Peter Obi's good works are spoiling under your watch and you are showing me cosy picture.... who e help, pls face ur work joor

Una never know anything.. obiano , keep spending anambra state money on your family while anambra people suffer well... They think say nah buhari be their prob... Your problem dey for your body...
Obiano, it's your opportunity to squander all the money nobody will question you . Your people can only abuse buhari

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Henry027(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
[quote author=ursullalinda post=83085898]Anambra roads need urgent attention Peter Obi's good works are spoiling under your watch and you are showing me cosy picture.... who e help, pls face ur work

Peter Obi's good works are spoiling under Governor Willie Obiano's watch? Really? The same Governor Obiano that calmed the security threats that Anambra State was in prior before he took over, just yesterday, he launched the second phrase of operation Kpochapou to tighten the security of our dear state. Speaking of roads, if the roads done by Peter Obi is good, are they suppose to be spoiling by now? A salient question to answer. I rest my case o

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by tunary(m): 11:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
setobaba:
So? How does that feed me tomorrow?
Is there nothing at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by nauto6: 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
cool
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Bullpenn11: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
PANDA2:
The Story that goes round in Anambra State is that Obiano is notorious for screwing his female domestic servants right in that very parlor where he is smooching his wife.

The Guy is referred to as a randy dog who spend all his time squeezing the bottom of the girl’s serving in the governor’s lodge and enticing them to sleep with him even in his bedroom whenever his wife travel to Abroad.

There is a saying among his female SAs and SSAs that he cannot perform because of his excess alcohol consumption but he must try to enter every skirt. His wife is fond of slapping him in public whenever he grope girls and to the extent of tearing his shirt.

Obiano’s randiness is getting to level of sickness. The worst of it is that his equipment down below is not functioning which many of these ladies he chance have spread this fact for it to be notorious. This woman better enjoy this kiss and contact me for the main course

6 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2019
They can try but they will never be as romantic as Wike and Suzette kiss kiss I just love their partnership...they have such natural chemistry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by midnighter(f): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The lifestyle of politicans rarely leave rooms for fidelity or faithfulness. They cheat at nights after meetings and kiss their wives only before the cameras.

Money contrary to popular beliefs never makes a woman totally happy. I have seen how a poor man in love kisses his wife and her responses. It is pure. What keeps a woman happy is the trust that her man has got her heart and the hope that things will get better with them.

Richdad

Politicians
Athletes
Entertainers

Are three groups of people whom you shouldnt bother expecting fidelity from
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Risingblue008(m): 12:00am On Oct 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The lifestyle of politicans rarely leave rooms for fidelity or faithfulness. They cheat at nights after meetings and kiss their wives only before the cameras.

Money contrary to popular beliefs never makes a woman totally happy. I have seen how a poor man in love kisses his wife and her responses. It is pure. What keeps a woman happy is the trust that her man has got her heart and the hope that things will get better with them.

Richdad
Rachad d teacher
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Zorbadezinc: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Bullpenn11:

Obiano’s randiness is getting to level of sickness. The worst of it is that his equipment down below is not functioning which many of these ladies he chance have spread this fact for it to be notorious. This woman better enjoy this kiss and contact me for the main course
Bros, you don already lose dat chance o. It seems somebody got there before you, and this serious looking dude on Okada means business. The way he dey speed for his own main course, He go smash her no mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by yabatown: 12:14am On Oct 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
He was suppose to be in cosy pose wit his maid abi? Jobless blogger
But being cozy with his maids is what he is notorious for, na.
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by SavageResponse(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2019
I heard that this guy is a drunkard.

Can anyone please confirm if it's true
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2019
Mahsums:
That's what their useless governors knw what to do and later they blame tinubu and the north for their misfortune

u can't name top 5 governors in Nigeria without 3 coming from the east , name them I challenge u now.
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by kiosk1: 12:45am On Oct 13, 2019
Dpharisee:
Nice to see couples getting along well in these days where many are enduring instead of enjoying their marriages
WHICH PLANET have you just returned from? Obiano and his wife are like cat and dog. Their matter full fb . Romance before camera, fight in the gutter afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Cyjetty: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2019
christopherozo:
Drunk.

ANAMBRA STATE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTED WIT THIS COUPLE. EVERYBODY KNOW WILLIE OBIANO FVCKS EVERYTHING THAT MOVE SO WHY ARE THEY MAKING JEST OF THEMSELVES WIT THIS PUBLIC DISPLAY OF FAKE AFFECTION

Whatta pity
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by 35824L: 12:48am On Oct 13, 2019
This place is hot. FP things o.
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Cyjetty: 12:51am On Oct 13, 2019
PANDA2:

This revelation made by one of his security details is trending in Anambra right now

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by sandali: 12:54am On Oct 13, 2019
PANDA2:

This one weak me.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by moonstar01: 12:57am On Oct 13, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
Useless man. A fooolish morron who has zero knowledge of what governance is all about.
. Pure fact

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Ezewuzie01: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2019
Cyjetty:

This revelation made by one of his security details is trending in Anambra right now
Chukwudi Uzodike is a pseudo on Facebook. The owner of that account is Uchechukwu Obidigbo one frustrated dog like that .

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by LeanonGOD(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2019
I wonder what you have smoke or drank. If Obiano is the best governor as you have claimed, how will you rate Governor Peter (the ROCK) ObI?. Since 1999, the best governor of Nigeria is Peter Obi. I hope that Atiku would step down and allow Governor Obi to represent PDP COME 2023.
Kingdollar28:
grin
Best governor Nigeria can ever produce!!

Our Future president !! cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by maruzia: 2:45am On Oct 13, 2019
SavageResponse:
I heard that this guy is a drunkard.

Can anyone please confirm if it's true

Google is your friend.

CONFIRMED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2019
majamajic:

u can't name top 5 governors in Nigeria without 3 coming from the east , name them I challenge u now.

No. 1 Ikpeazu
No. 2 That Mbaise man
No. 3 Ugwuanyi the Tellytubby

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:29am On Oct 13, 2019
LeanonGOD:

I hope that Atiku would step down and allow Governor Obi to represent PDP COME 2023.

Atiku step down for Obi? You must be deluded.
What stops Obi from contesting?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

★ Photo Of President Buhari With Three Of His Children / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.